• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Bridget
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

I confess... I liek sis Stich`s avatar =):thumbsup:
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i confess that i joined @ FA forum and i swear, it's cool. but there's few posters in their forum FA, tenx 4 accepting mee there :D
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess [spoiler]that i laughin hard when chattin with dondonnut now :lol::lol::lol: our chat was full with this icon :arrow: [img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/13.gif[/img] wahahaha =D its absolutly weird and crazee chat ever [img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/13.gif[/img] :lol::lol::lol:[/spoiler]
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess... i'm so liking the band '[i]muse[/i]' :cool: i want to read something(not books,but um,novels.etc.):) i wanna have moaarrr comments.pls give me some *puppy eyes* i'll make fansigns :D *congrats to mod eehjhay anyway :D*

Last edited by pinkblack08 (2008-09-10 07:43:58)

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]i confess..[/b] [spoiler][b]-that im in a love mood today,tomorrow and yesterday.,yay! haha [img]http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z167/Angelinoi/Emoticon/love.gif[/img] -dat i really lalab my necropolis.,[img]http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z167/Angelinoi/Emoticon/blush2kd6yl5.gif[/img] -dat i hope the five people won't spill "it" [img]http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z167/Angelinoi/Emoticon/worry.gif[/img] -dat i always laugh when pipol say im always online coz they didnt know that being"online" doesn't mean that im in front of my pc,i just dont log out and i just shut the monitor off.,even when im going out.,my pc is "online" .[/b][img]http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z167/Angelinoi/Emoticon/windows.gif[/img] [b] -dat im kinda curious why so many people are addicted to blogs., [/b][img]http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z167/Angelinoi/Emoticon/sherlock.gif[/img][/spoiler]
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

wuuu..I confess.. [spoiler]I think I know ate Bel's secret..But I won't spill it..nuh-uh..not a word.. I joined FA..uhh..moments ago..And I think, It's a cool froum too.. I have a lot of homeworks in Math and oohhh-lalala..They're making me loco..^^[/spoiler]
jeff15
» n00b
1969-12-31

i confess im getting fatter right now huhuuhuh:crybaby::crybaby:
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess...i wanted to go to sleep now.. i confess...im feeling lazy to go to work tomorrow....
gemandi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I confess..

This part is set to private. Guests and Newbies are not allowed to view it.

:penguin:

Last edited by gemandi (2008-09-10 12:07:13)

peachcute_18
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i confess: [spoiler]my life is getting more complicated as i grow older.., how i wish ill stay as young as i can.., if your older.., u need 2 be independent.., on lot of things.., and be problematic for tomorrow.., haayyyzzz.., i miss my old self.., hmm.., there's nothin new about me anyway.., :/[/spoiler]

Last edited by peachcute_18 (2008-09-10 12:01:54)

jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I confess that.. - i really like the new dark theme :thumbsup: - i'm glad my cousin believed me in upgrading the RAM of his laptop by adding 1GB more:thumbsup: - i am now in a cafe, i have 10 hours left in my account :D
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess [li]i liek teh tpMercury theme[/li] [li]i loev vectorizing[/li] [li]i want to be a boy[/li]
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i loev teh new themes. im worried about baby. he has fever. >:( im addicted to plurk. add me if u hav one. lolwut. im hating twitter. they suck. >:3 im addicted to photoshop agen. i loev blogging. im lazy dats y i didnt answer all teh questions in my ask&answer site. i want to play dodgeball. effin chicken little. LOL. i miss emmanems. i miss vivi. im drinking vodka now. im signing off in a while. dizzyyyyy. i loev patrick star becos he's stupid. EPICWINRAR. v v too many confessions. i feel stupid now. liek a kiddo. =D
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confessssssssss ... :arrow: I'm in need of a serious one on one convo with a certain someone. :arrow: Wondering if a LD Relationship with someone work? :arrow: I'm super exhausted .
misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]I confess [/b] I love my new blog theme. . :wow: I'm using tpmercury ryt now. . :eh: I miss bebegay so much!![i]wer d heaven r you[/i]?! =( :kiss: I love blogging. .but I'm lazy. . :/ Imma update our love blog later. . [[i]If i'll not get lazy..[/i]] :/ I love Ate Ayz. .and her blogs! I'm planning to have a humor blog too. . :D [b]END.[/b]
BwizetT
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]I confess I've heard a voice and it soothing wowowow =) =| =|[/b] [b]I confess I have only my coffee today...[/b] [b]I confess that amidst all my problems that I am feeling lucky today yay :rolleyes: [/b]

Last edited by BwizetT (2008-09-11 01:00:29)

aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Confess i didn't go to school today. i'm not feeling well because i got soaked in the rain yesterday. :penguin:
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess... > that i'm so addicted to phil clan war... :D > that i'm suffering to trojan virus... :crybaby: > that i'm turning to 20... ;) > that i mis all mah sistah here and my crush... =(
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=dhen2x]> that i'm so addicted to phil clan war... :D[/quote] [b]wahahaha.,i confess im also addicted to that thread coz i wanna eliminate all the monster.,except the [i]kapri.[/i] i confess...i read something here.,and it made me sad. :crybaby: i confess.,that i saw a friend of mine in the spammer list.,he's on sanction.[/b]
russell18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess..i was uber happy when i got a pm from him herein ftalk.+ :redface:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:42

[ 9 queries - 0.652 second ]
Privacy Policy