• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i cunpes [spoiler]that em hapi on wat happened 2 erwin, yeh! emo rockz? :paranoid: [spoiler]that ei found his another FS acc. gaah he lukx cute![spoiler]that i wunna see her fs.. haha i wunna insult her by using our picx... lolz watta evil mee :evil:[/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler]

Last edited by -NiK- (2008-09-12 08:13:38)

Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

I Confess: [spoiler]I just chatted with moii crush and it was soo fun. <3 I'm currently listening "Only Reminds Me Of You -MYMP". I really like bein' in TS. <3[/spoiler]
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i confess that im so uber sleepy now!! (-_-) i confess that i've been online for almost 18hrs straight!!:retard: i confess that my mom keeps on calling me "adik"..(computer adik 2 b exact):| i confess that my dad told me that i should be put inside the rehab and be away of the computers!!=| i confess that,sorry for them,i just lurve being on the web!!=D
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=i i LeA i i]i confess that,sorry for them,i just lurve being on the web!!=D[/quote] wuhahahahahha yeh siz em one of the adiks (in comp.)in this world =D [hr][hr][hr][hr][hr][hr] :arrow: i cunpes [spoiler]i can't eat. coz em very happy and moi hart is really beating fast.. i dunno why....[spoiler]that after 200 yrs??? i realized that i really luv him... even i always say "[i]huh? nde ku un crush noh.. friends lang kame =([/i]"[spoiler]that i wunna insult sum one on te skul.. hahahahahahaha :evil:[/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler]

Last edited by -NiK- (2008-09-12 08:59:30)

aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

im hatin my tita cause teh proxy server that she sent me is not SO GOOD. i love baby so much. dats a confession okay? LOLWUT. i loev plurk. duh? im switching to a new isp agen. tho, im stil having 2nd thoughts. :retard:
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: I confess [spoiler]:arrow: I have to do home works again. I haven't do anything, It's already 3:09 am here.5 more hours school starts.wtf?! I have to rush again :arrow: I'm hungry...but too lazy to eat :arrow: I don't know why do I get to this point every f time :arrow: bugs me every time :arrow: I think LH should not leave. :arrow: People should really learn to S-P-E-L-L :arrow: I'm not sleeping[/spoiler]
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i cunpes :arrow: i wunna join egroups but can't find te ryt one foe mee :wallbash: :arrow: that there is a ripper in te css section. look for her!!!! quick!!! :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :arrow: that i rily lerv moi fone... lerv u moi fooonnneee!!!! :arrow: that i cunpes agen.. cunpesin hir is moi hobby =D :arrow: that i [s]wunna[/s] dun wanna [b]spam[/b]. SPAM??? haha no way!!! :arrow: that i dunno wat moi classm8's will say 2 me on monday. coz my hair will be changed :crybaby: :arrow: i dunno why i say that 2 him? :crybaby: i wish he never read it.. pls o plsssss :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :arrow: that i'll cunpes agen maybe later. i lerv cunpeszing :lol:
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=charm_caster0604]I confess that I'm loving sis joebz works in the graphics section. she's a great gfx maker.[/quote] Thanks, charm XD I confess I miss FriendsterTalk and Class-S so bad! T_T I'm not so updated with the news here anymore . . . dynamic sigs? new themes? triple spoiler trend? what's happening T_T lmao I miss coloring manga scans teehee I'm putting another two layouts on hold AGAIN oh great. I miss my two close friends at school. I don't want to believe it but it seems as if they're ignoring me all because I'm getting attached to some guy they don't approve of O_O Now what? I've never cried in school as far as I can remember--except last Tuesday. Somehow I feel "humiliated" whenever I recall it. lol I confess I dunno what to do next right now--I'm too lazy to watch anime.
Yellow Flash
» Banned
1969-12-31

i confess... that i cant hide that im sad... tsk3 even im smiling.... :cry:
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]NIK[/b] Join Class-S! You'll never regret it. Hahaha! ----- Im really really hatin teh proxy server. Pfft. baby's making me bad. :doubt:
nina123456
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess,, ... sis ays is gonna treat me and sizley aya to EMBASSY BAR.. ehem!.. *dreaming mode* :lol::lol: :eh::eh: ... i still miss someone here :disgust: ... im in a *[i]tampo mode[/i]* with my PARENG RAPH.. arghhh.. he knows why!.. :disgust: ... im gonna think of something else to confess!.. :penguin:
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Confess i have a spy in the backstage. =D
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess i really miss yummy :wow: :D i miss all of u =) i really dunno what i should doin now :(
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess i want to shift :rolleyes: i confess i want to create a new siggy and a new layout(overlay) i confess i miss class-s confe, especially the voice of emman =)
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess... :D [spoiler]That today is mah birthday and i don't want to spend money for celebration... :D i just want to date my friends, my family and my crushie... ;) and yesterday, is the birthday of britney spears sons "jayden" (sept 12) and then tomorrow is the birthday of britney spears eldest son "sean preston" (sept 14) :P and i confess that i'm so excited for final exam...[/spoiler]

Last edited by dhen2x (2008-09-12 13:22:29)

'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess... [spoiler]:arrow: I haven't finished my programming seat work cause my friend invited me to her debut. I went out of the room and poof. My classmates didn't see me anymore. luls. :arrow: I actually ate a lot in the party. hmf. I love the salad and the spaghetti. :D :arrow: I realized I do have many crushes in school. :D :arrow: I attended the program this afternoon by just asking for tickets to my fellow nstp students. haha. thank God, they gave me two. :lol: The ticket costs 40 php. I can't afford it. :lol: :arrow: I always catch him looking at me.. haha.. bad. :arrow: I was shocked (i'm not supposed to) when he told me "he......". I saved our conversation, and I'll post it as soon as possible in my blog, and of course it would be private. hahaha :arrow: I thank God, he understands me. :D :arrow: We went to BBB, and we ate a lot. It was Kevin's treat. We ate 12 slices of pizza, 2 pepsi, and etc. haha. And to think of it we are only 5. 3 boys and 2 girls. haha.. :D :arrow: It's already morning, and I'm now supposed to sleep.[/spoiler] LOG OFF. :cool:
gemandi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ Ghemandhen, Happy Birthday! :cake: Confessions • I lol'd at myself awhile ago. I woke up early and review for the super long quiz in stats. And prepared myself coz i really want a higher grade. That time I'm really confident that I'll answers all the questions uprightly. When I reach school, I went to the bench where my friends are and *shoeiaoiet!* they fooled me! There will be no classes that afternoon and yet they didn't even bother to tell me. I was :angry: by then. But one tlc burger and an ice cream is enough for me to :D. One thing is for sure now, My friends really know me. :lol: • I really appreciate ketah's concern. He helped a lot. I can thank him enough. :) • I feel sorry for leaving the confe. [i]Awts nene.[/i] =| I miss luis ehh. :wallbash: • I'm happy to meet lord question mark. Thanks to xota. =D • I missssssssss mumikeyk! :crybaby: :penguin:

Last edited by gemandi (2008-09-12 13:34:43)

♥brains&beauty♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b][i]~ Start of Confession ~[/i][/b] [spoiler]• I confess taht the reason why I'm up so late is because I slept this afternoon and I'm trying to go to sleep. Eer... :angry: • I confess taht I haev this funny weird feeling when I see them together. Hmm... :wasted: • I confess taht maybe I'm falling for that guy [i]all over again[/i]... Ugh... :doubt: • I confess taht I just posted my pre-mades in the GFX sec. Wee ~ :P • I confess taht I'm so excited this graduation. :D • I confess taht you're itching to know why I'm excited to Imma say it to you guys... • I confess taht if I become a valedictorian this graduation, I'll have my very own laptop! Weee! :P • I confess taht I'm so effin' confused right now. :wasted: • I confess taht I ran out of confessions. :wallbash: • I confess taht I finished confessing. Tata for now ~ :penguin: :penguin: :penguin:[/spoiler] [b][i]~ End of Confession ~[/i][/b][/align]
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

im fcking irritated wid baby's [i]MOBO INTERNET.[/i] Luls. it's always DC. :angry: im lovin teh proxy now. its working perfectly. yey! :eh: i talked to my tita about moving to Japan fer good since im not doing anything here and i haf no plans of doing anything as of now. :lol: ermm.. im confused. i was freakng scared when i heard my mom went out of her room! Lols. if she sees me here, im dead. :penguin:
heroinslither
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess that -im waiting for this girl to pm me. :D -im getting F***ed up by this pre calcu hw -im not in the phil. -i like asian girls, sexy ones. :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:03

[ 9 queries - 0.700 second ]
Privacy Policy