• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

eney0715
» FTalkWorm
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[i][b]I confess.. I am soo inlove..Wif my background music at FS..Wif the guy that I talked to at YM!.. :lol: I uh..I am soo curious about [u]aysbeaux[/u] baby..I mean..I always see that on her confession.. :D But it doesn't mean that I want to know that.. :D (Just nevermind about this one!.. =) ) I am sooooo bored.. :wallbash:[/b][/i]

Last edited by eney0715 (2008-09-22 03:41:07)

-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i confess [spoiler]:arrow: still, were not talking to each other until now... and the sad thing is, it's getting colder and colder our friend relationship is. =( im getting guilty having a friend or relationship like this. :arrow: that i hate her. she's a RIPPER. she ripped the codes of my lay, and the alerts on my proffy and now she's acting like innocent and she has the guts 2 ask me! :arrow: that i'll edit this confession LATER. just wait.... :|[/spoiler]
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]i also confess that i have a new pet,it's a newly hatched duck.,a duckling.,hehe., i just saw it outside the door coz there's a typhoon here.,so i took it inside.,i shall take good care of it so that when hunger strikes, it will serve its purpose.,.. =D[/quote] OMG!!! :o:o @T: I confess that.. - i did not log in last night because i was not feeling well. - i'm happy with that Bro. Dhen and Sis Paulette joined our group :thumbsup: - i'm worried about the health of my son, he's sick today :(
yna_16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[sup]i confess[/sup] that i think theres sumthing between me and my classmate :wallbash:
cronixemo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confesss that im shocked by neil post!! (bout the sink hole in guatemala):o:o:o its like a black hole...:O:o:O:o i confess that im so tired!!!
iana27
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess [spoiler][color=pink]♥[/color] I looev the song "That's what you get - Paramore" Ayihee. :) [color=pink]♥[/color] I wanna make a new ava. Argh. [color=pink]♥[/color] I'm so exicted on the announcement if there's no classes on monday & tuesday (next week) because of teh Bacoor Day. Eeeek! :P [color=pink]♥[/color] I got a low score at our quiz in Science. Argh. [color=pink]♥[/color] I miss him. :cry:[/spoiler]
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess.. [spoiler][spoiler]that i'm happy that Sir Admin did a subforum in Phil. section! called [i]"Just for fun"[/i].[/spoiler][/spoiler]
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=fueledbyramen]dont you have classes today? btw fhaye here. ur so fabulous![/quote] next time pls post a confession to stay ON TOPIC [hr][hr] i confes.. :arrow: i just moved all teh gaming threads in the new subforum of FPh .. wee im soo happy! thanks admin!! :D :arrow: i got pissed wit someone a while ago.. :arrow: i think i just hurt someone too :| :arrow: that i think im numb :lol: which is a good thing =D

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-09-22 07:42:26)

Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ Being numb is never a good thing. =| I confess... that a couple of my Rockmates were (I think) unfairly giving somebody a hard time. :| :arrow: Hoping that they will forgive that person. that I woke up so early today. :retard: that I'm switching hotels again today. :wallbash:
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I'm fkken happy cos I'm finally home! Yeaaaaaaaah. :lol: I'm lovin our new centralized aircon. Its waaaaaaaaaaay [b]cooler[/b] than teh previous one. im pissed wit teh fcking domain.. lels. :D
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]I confess[/b] .. [spoiler]that i'm so cold ryt now :wasted: but it not rainy out der. weird uh :rolleyes: that I'm eatin somethin ryt now. it a small round shape and it haev a small round shape agen in de middle. it call [b]DONUT[/b]! :P lol wakokokok .. that i'm still not done/finish with the entry of the siggy contest at my group :wallbash: *walaweiii that I'm so so lazy to make my homework :retard: but it not too many tho,just one :P wakekekek that i'm postin in a wrong grammar up der [b]^[/b] idc,ahehehehe :P[/spoiler]
gemandi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

• I confess I hugged approximately twenty something humanoids this day. Wee.. I really appreciate my block mates/true friends truthfulness & sincerity. :redface: • I'm flattered that I've received the highest number of paper hearts which contains such sweet messages from expected/unexpected persons. :D • I hate the moment when we part ways. =| i hate goodbyes. :wallbash: :penguin:
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Confess i love eating kalaykay. i mean adidas.. err i mean chicken feet. :penguin:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]i confess..i hate coffee.,it makes me wide-awake though i know it's past my bedtime hours. :crybaby: im fully alive this moment.,hyper! [/b]:drool:
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=aRies04991]Confess i love eating kalaykay. i mean adidas.. err i mean chicken feet.[/quote] I love eating chicken feet too. Lols. ----- I didnt know chicken feet is also called kalaykay until now. :/ I'm chatting wit baby. Miss him so much. :rolleyes: I'm worrying about my Sun bill this month. I think it'll be about 2-3k. :wasted:

Last edited by aysbeaux (2008-09-22 11:58:52)

dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess that my stress kill me.... oh mah gawd! :wasted: I confess that i'm so really busy this few days.... from papers, demo, to evaluation. I confess that i really mis that person. :wow: I confess that i'm so addicted to mariah carey song "Side Effects". love it! :thumbsup: I confess that i need some rest... ;)
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess that.. - i have left Rockstars [spoiler]i did it to test if my suggestion about the "leave group button" has been answered[/spoiler] - i really felt the risk of pressing that "leave" group button [spoiler]what if I couldn't come back?? waht if they made something like you have to wait for sometime before re-joining a group?? i don't know, hope it's not like that..[/spoiler] [b]update:[/b] I confess that.. - i re-joined the group, and waiting for the approval once again. - i realized that so far, my suggestion about the "leave group button" has not been answered yet, and anyone can still "play on it. :wallbash:

Last edited by jieduck (2008-09-22 14:42:33)

Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=jieduck]i confess that.. - i have left Rockstars[/quote] [b] For a moment we thought we lost you there bro ^^ Glad to know you were just testing if you're suggestion was implemented =| Hope you're suggestion will be considered [/b] [b] ~ C.O.N.F.E.S.S.I.O.N.S. Of A [i]ROCKSTAR[/i] ~[/b] [b] :arrow: I'm getting bored with Ftalk..There's nothing interesting here for the past few months...The only reason why i go online is because of my rockmates...I seldom roam around the forum...I only hangout at the Rockstars area...It's the only place that's fun and worth my time =) :arrow: I've heard about the new forums and received some invitations..but I'm not interested for now coz i've got a lot of things to do IRL..:penguin: :arrow: I miss my Rockmates ^^ :arrow: I just listened to Paramore's new official soundtrack for the movie "Twilight"..It's called "Decoded"..Love the beat and the lyrics :thumbsup: Can't wait to see Paramore's upcoming music video for that song ^^ \m/ :arrow: I've been reading medical books about Neuro...some topics are quite interesting ^^ :arrow: I was watching "Camp Rock" with my niece..though the movie wasn't a highly budgeted film compared to HSM..I prefer to watch Camp Rock..Demi Lovato has a far more better voice compared to Vanessa Hudgens nor Ashley Tisdale..She rocks \m/ I'm not a fan of The Jonas Brothers but i rather watch them than seeing Zac Efron perform with his gay moves :lol: :arrow: Life Rocks! \m/ Keep Rockin' ^^ \m/[/b]

Last edited by Angeli_7 (2008-09-22 15:26:42)

jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[NEW] Confessions..... :arrow: Today [Monday] was the start of Spirit Week, which will lead to my school's Fall Homecoming! :arrow: Monday's theme was "Support Your Troops Day", I wore green/brown to show my support =] :arrow: Overall, my day was very BUSY! I'm really exhausted.... :arrow: Another good friend of mine on the soccer team asked me to Homecoming, but I already have a date, so I said 'NO' ... :arrow: I feel bad for that friend ^^ of mine, he really thought he had a shot with me... :arrow: My bf's dad took my digital camera home with him, so now I'm texting Brandon to tell him to bring it tomorow. :arrow: Tomorow is "Cereal Day!" so I'll be dressed up as a Fruit Loop, along with my bestfriends! I dibz'd the Orange Fruit Loop =D :arrow: Okay, enough confessions for now. Tata FTalk!
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess i was very shocked by myself yesterday, we were alone in our class' dance booth and it's almost time to close since it's 7pm already.. then i suddenly asked her if i could dance with her, i can see her surprised face, then she smiled and agreed to dance with me. :redface: I played the music and we both held each other and i confess i was a bit scared and happy at the same time on that moment. we had a slow dance and she was thinking out loud saying 'bob is this really it..? 'I gave no reply and i confess i was angry at myself for being such a chicken. The song ended and i let go of her hand.. I gave her a hug and just said '..let's do this again in ur debut..' She nodded and i can see her teary eyes.. I confess I'm such a coward. Stupid coward. A hesitant stupid coward. =( 9.22

Last edited by lucknskill (2008-09-22 18:53:52)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:29

[ 9 queries - 1.005 second ]
Privacy Policy