• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

eney0715
» FTalkWorm
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

@ Uma : เขี่ย = remove.. :eh: ----- I confess.. I missed this thread soo much.. I greeted kuya Daryll..but he snobbed my greeting!!.. =( (Not a rant ok??.. :D ) I miss chatting wif someone.. :redface: I am loving the Malow-Christian labbteam.. :lol:
darylldelfin
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[quote=-NiK-]happi bday kuya darryl[/quote] [quote=aysbeaux]lols. happy bday.[/quote] thank you so much! :rose: :D [quote=eney0715]I greeted kuya Daryll..but he snobbed my greeting!!.. (Not a rant ok??.. )[/quote] woaaa .. where ? :crybaby: im only online here on ftalk .. :D anyways , sorry and thanks dear ! :wow: confess : im goin to the pageant to pick her up after all .. *sigh* so much for my 'happy' day .. :cry:
mjd1224
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess.. i really hate our computer teacher.. she made us print greeting cards and she;s nowhere to be found till i found her sitting in a bus service. :lol::lol::lol:
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

@Kuya Daryll: I even gave you a +repu..Oh..well, You're welcome!!.. :D ------ I confess Ate bel is making me jealous... =( I can't wait for him to be ol so I can make a revenge on ate bel.. =D (just kidding.. :D )

Last edited by eney0715 (2008-09-26 07:02:25)

duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Harvii[/b] Whos yelling? thanks for reopening it. :) [hr][hr] i confess.. :arrow: im tired :arrow: i miss my bestfriends online =( :arrow: the phil clan war is getting confusing again :lol: i commend the thread starter and some members for updating it. good job =) :arrow: im effin tired :wasted: dang grand case pres. :arrow: my mom surprised me. She's here in cdo :O my room is so messy coz i didnt have time to fix it this morning.. :lol: :arrow: i kinda feel sad .. i dont know why. *sighs
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Confess i'm being emo again. wth
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]i confess taht im lieking Chinese,japanise,korean fonts.:eh:[/b]
cronixemo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

@mod ducheszv thanks for opening this thread agen....:thumbsup: ;) [quote=aRies04991]Confess i'm being emo again. wth[/quote] yeah...go kuya!!!:D <i confess that im so mad and angry bout our inet today.... our inet connection lost until this afternoon...dang!!!:angry::angry: i confess that i miss this thread....=)=) i confess also that i miss someone to talk to in ym...i really addicted chat w/ her...:D i dunno y!!!=) i confess that i miss ol the eptokers especially my clsm8s @ FU...:(:(:(
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Fafeng[/b] Someone yelled? :/ ----- I'm so disappointed with The GFX Show Off. Haaays. =(
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

I confess.. I feel soo bad about what happened between me and Ate Bel.. :wallbash:
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess: [spoiler]I'm so not in the m00d. :wasted: I've been hurt by him so much. :crybaby: I'm currently listening to [url=http://www.imeem.com/countryvideos/video/XOAb8AP4/taylor_swift_teardrops_on_my_guitar_music_video/]Teardrops On My Guitar - Taylor Swift[/url]. I'm editing my Imeem Profile.[/spoiler]
cronixemo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=aysbeaux]I'm so disappointed with The GFX Show Off. Haaays. =([/quote] yah..i agree w/ yah....gfx section became so spammy! they make that thread also like a request thread... but the title is [b]GRAPHIC SHOW OFF[/b]..:D [b]i confess that im planning to give my position to someone whos deserve better than me...:(:(:([/b]

Last edited by cronixemo (2008-09-26 08:05:27)

charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess: [that my heart broke today coz' I saw him dating with that girl] *awts* :retard: Which also proves that truth that I will never forget him. =(
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess [spoiler]:arrow: that i'm now listening "sa kanya"" by MYMP :arrow: that i learned this song expresses my feelings to kuya =( :arrow: that i wish kuya is buknoy. buknoy is always here beside me. When i'm upset, he gaves me jokes,and tease me... then later teasing me off makes me laugh. When i need help, buknoy is always here for me... helping me to solve my problem w/ him... I wish buknoy was kuya... =( but sadly, he can't be buknoy =( =( =( :arrow: that i learn she is moar important than me. :arrow: that i wanna cry. I wanna ask kuya why he acts better when she is there, and why he acts bad when im there in his side. :question: :arrow: that our friendship has a scratch now because of malicious news about us. :arrow: that i wanna go back in time where we are happy together... :arrow: that i rily wish kuya was buknoy =( :arrow: that i dunno what 2 feel. I try not to be mad to her,but after all this pain i'm going on, i'm learning to hate her `coz of kuya :crybaby: :arrow: that i dunno why buknoy is always at my side,and why not my kuya? :arrow: that i learn i always say im okay but inside im not. :arrow: that i rily uber duper miss the old kuya. he changed. he's not the kuya i know... :arrow: i wish... deeply wish... and i rily pray that kuya is buknoy... :arrow: that im happy to kristal coz she has akiko to protect her,to love her and to help her... i always envy her coz the one she luv luvs her too... unlike me, im searching and waiting for him... maybe i already found him but he changed already and that changing makes me feel bad. :arrow: that i dun like what's now going on. i rily like kuya but buknoy likes me. :crybaby: em confused and dunno wat to do! :arrow: that i didn't do 1 of my HW today. lazy mee :lol: :arrow: that i wish wishes came true. =( :arrow: that i dunno if i can wait for him to luv me too. i'm now digesting the truth that he likes her and not me =( =( =( :arrow: that truth hurts. that's a big FACT.[/spoiler]
Kurdapya4CHRIST
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

ive got ten forums im posting with :D
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]i confess that i made my first post in the indo. section. ^___________^ it feels like an achievement to me.[/b] :lol:
raphael_marcos
» Banned
1969-12-31

i confess.. i kicked a cat on my way home. i dont feel anything at all..as in! i became so heartless since last night..and im lovin' it.=D
pinkpunk
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i confess that i will not be stupid again! grr!
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: i'm blushing? :redface: :o im shocked yea. i thought my handkerchief was missing. I logged in in my YM > Offline Message > (he told me he took my hankie, that he saw it, and kept it, and still deciding whether to give it back to me) we talked. i mean chat - i asked him to send me his part in our report as soon as he is finished, but he wanted to do it tomorrow. i was soooo mean to him. then suddenly he told me >> [i]wala ka bang puso?[/i] (Don't you have a heart?) coz i was joking that i won't let him sleep until he's finished with his part. i wanted to reply.... "You took it." :lol: i was like a fool just thinking about it. then i just told him i'm going to sleep :lol: i'm still laughing at myself. :lol: :lol: i want to say it =D to say it =D but i guess he already knows it :P
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]I confess[/b] that: ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ I just finished editing my [url=http://www.linphetamine.co.nr/]domain[/url] a day ago >o< it was exhausting :crybaby: too many people cried on my shoulder, but only one let me have theirs.. :/ that I never realized how much I've been stumped on & disregarded until... I'm sick & tired of some people in school. :wasted: [i]I'm sick[/i]. I miss my [i]baby damulag[/i] :angry:

Last edited by sugarstyx_x (2008-09-26 13:27:57)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:55

[ 9 queries - 0.734 second ]
Privacy Policy