• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

jieduck
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

I confess... - I was a little upset this morning with my Boss :wallbash: - I am in a net cafe now, and I will log out after 30 minutes :wallbash: - I miss my family back home :crybaby:
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Thanks [b]Lea[/b] and [b]ays[/b] and [b]yna[/b].. I know it was THE moment and i didn't grab it.. Until now i can't sleep well when i remember that.. :wallbash: -- I confess for a week already, i wake up at 4.30am just to jog in the park with her.. :redface:
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]@Duch[/b] Thanks for the repu, by the way. :) I confess.... that I recently joined the Kapre clan in the clan wars at the Phils. section. =D that I'm very hungry right now and waiting for my damn food to finish cooking. that I now consider someone here in FTalk as a "legend" =D =D that somebody never approves the comments that I leave for him/her on his/her Fs page. :rolleyes: Guess I'm not special enough. Huhuhu :lol: :lol:

Last edited by Infamous J (2008-09-24 21:54:38)

losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess I took off everything on my page because it's :puke: . I really wanted to add stuff but I'm too fckn busy doing my damn homework. and someone is being a p*ssy in my class. someone stole my papers in my folder. so I took it home. had a pretty bad day. so far.
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

:wallbash:[quote=losher29]Thanks Lea and ays and yna.. I know it was THE moment and i didn't grab it.. Until now i can't sleep well when i remember that..[/quote] nah!it's nothing.. Nyweiz,just grab the opportunity next time if it's already there.. get my point??;) @T: i confess... i feel like he's starting to get cold from me!:cry: i really dont know what to do,thinking that he doesnt like me anymore!:cry: that im so uber guilty with what i did coz i didnt texted him right away.(but its not my fault coz i ran out of credits!:crybaby:) that i want to talk to him..real damn serious!!! i uber missin' him so much!!! that i had this total major hard drinking session hang out with my repapeepz coz im so uber problematic reagrding him!!:wallbash: i had a dream with my ex last night.. that i was uber bothered with that dream coz erghhh!!:wallbash:
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[i][b]I confess... I was 20 minutes late for class this morning.. Because I woke up very late.. :retard: I let my friends copy my answer this morning while the teacher wasn't looking.. :retard: Next week will be our last week in school!!.. =) My internet connection sucks..Soo I think I am signing off now.. I've got no one to chat with at YM.. =([/b][/i]

Last edited by eney0715 (2008-09-24 23:48:57)

Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess... I think [i]someone[/i] woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning and I regret trying to be nice to her/him. I am now very pissed off and I now will try to forget that I even know [i]that person[/i]. Я признаюсь, что я действительно ненавижу Вас. Вы знаете, кто Вы. Трахните Вас. I miss something and I wish the forum had a certain feature. Hope that's edited enough.

Last edited by Infamous J (2008-09-25 00:45:54)

duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ hold your temper jesse. and pls edit that post.
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess that i miss sooo much sis enney!(she's my 1st friend here at eptok) that i think peepz should be open to the reality that we all commit mistakes!=) that my fave thread was locked!:crybaby: that i think i wont be eating my lunch!=| that i hate my father right now!:evil::evil:
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ thanks[b] eney[/b] ;) ----- I confess phil clan wars are getting hotter and hotter, its just a game, relax guys ;) I confess i got home early, we dont have a prof :D I confess i miss her :wallbash:
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

its really annoying that we [b]overreact[/b] over something thats not even worth our fcking reaction. im not yet done with my ftalk blog entry. im pissed. :P im not rly ol in ym. they mustve thought im invi. lol. go home and buy a dog! fags. :doubt:
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess... I'm sorry that I'm not sorry about something :lol: and, yes, the quote in my siggy pertains to [i]you[/i]. =) I'm going back to my old ways and old lifestyle....and I'm loving it. :D That if anyone has any comments to make to me, then make them to me in a PM instead of in public. ;) I won't bite. :lol:

Last edited by Infamous J (2008-09-25 01:20:18)

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess... [spoiler][b]i badly need someone to PM me regarding the animation effect in photoshop,i cant find teh exact tut in google and yahoo.,i badly badly needed it. [/b] [b]i also confess..that i mostly believe conflicts here in ftalk can be solved thru PM.i want to thank that someone. ^___________________________^[/b] [b] and no need for........[/b] :penguin:[/spoiler]
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess.. :arrow: im really checkin my mood. i dont want to ruin my bestfriend's bday. :arrow: That im thinkin of closing 2 threads for a while.. :arrow: and that i'll be doin it now :D [b]to all[/b] chill guys. act your age :)
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Confession thread is now Re-Open. I heard that someone's yelling blah blah.. So yea, it's open :D
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ Thanks harvs :D ------------- I'll confess now..... [b]I confess[/b] my college best friend told me her deepest darkest dirtiest secrets. Okay, so I was shocked. Mega shocked. How come I never encountered experiences such as hers? And everyone thought I was a mean girl. Turns out I'm a Virgin Mary beside her. But anyhoo, I still love my best friend.
darylldelfin
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess my girl had to choose the school pageant rather than my birthday .. awwww .. =( i also confess that my account on 000webhost was suspended ... (again) errr .. oh well .. im used to it .. :lol: gotta update soon . :penguin: :penguin: hope she gets here on time . :cry:
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i confess.. that today is kuya daryll's bday! and i wish him good health and more bday's to come!:D [spoiler]jinkiez!he's really getting old!:lol: no wonder why he's havin' to many apo!:D lurve you kuya[/spoiler] that my baby just pm me..woohooo! i thought he's mad,but he's not.. hehehe! that i uber lovin' the eraserheads song "spolarium".. that darn!i've been missin' my ex??wooohooo!!!it cant be!!:evil: that till now the pain my ex boyfy left me is still here inside my chrva choochoo!:cry:

Last edited by i i LeA i i (2008-09-26 05:23:33)

-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

at last. =) [spoiler]wee i wunna confess i miss this thread. so i shout my thoughts in moi fs bulletin.[/spoiler] happi bday kuya darryl :D
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I gave daryll a gift. :rolleyes: lols. happy bday. I'm finished with my 2 fcking entries in my blog. I'm wondering where's baby. :paranoid: I'm happy tat class-s have geass now! LEL. i havent eaten lunch yet. and im hungryyyyyy. :penguin: admin gave me a new section to moderate. sankyuuu admin-sama :wow:

Last edited by aysbeaux (2008-09-26 05:34:18)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:55

[ 10 queries - 0.378 second ]
Privacy Policy