• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

aRies04991
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Confess i LOL'd SO HARD after reading something here at ftalk.
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[quote=ducheszv]:/ chill.. no need to b*llsh*t me dadi :P :lol:[/quote] Hahaha.. It's not you mame. I just really hate those chain letters and hoaxes. I confess that I'm broke. :( I have 68cents in my bank account. I can't even buy water when I have a tea-break on my work. I hope that I can go back to my track. And I hope someone should stop corrupting me! :angry:
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess ------------ i let those hand wd scissors to cut ma hair. darrnnn.. haha .. =D
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess it will be a pending day tomorrow but I will try my best to flip it hehehe =D
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I [b]confess[/b] .. that I dun wanna go to school next week arrr. em so,so lazy ei :wasted: it too boring. that tommorow is our last day of vacation/holiday :/ that my memory card is stuck in the CPU :mad: ahh,i dunno what to do eh. but it already okay now. my bro help me =D that i really happy this month & this week :D lol we celebrating Hari Raya & yah i also see my crush :eh: at night[but not everyday] :P wakaka
:+:DominiK 521:+:
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i confess i had a big giant headache a while ago..
marjanpatrick
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i confess.. :arrow: im inebriated right now.. in layman term... im drunk. :P :arrow: i hate thermodynamics. :evil:
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I received LOTS of fcking chain letters in my other ym. :angry: Pleas stop sending me chain letters, friends and contacts. I really hate them. :D
y4sir
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]I confess [/b] :arrow: I never change my friendster username since I made it ;) :arrow: I single now =D
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess... that I find it funny how defensive sis Bel is about Bill Kaulitz. that I'm really not making fun of him for how he looks. If he wants to be different, that all cool with me. I'm not knocking him for that. But he [i]does[/i] look like a woman. :lol: that I only had 3 1/2 hours of sleep last night and I'm so damn tired. :retard: :wasted: that I was just about to confess that somebody had not PM'd me but that person just now PM'd me. :lol:

Last edited by Infamous J (2008-10-04 13:38:52)

jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

My Confessions... I stayed in bed today, since its a Saturday :P I'm waiting for my "sister-in-law" to come over so she can take me out. my bestfriend is expecting me 2 go 2 her house, but i dont feel like it. I got to watch a brain-surgery edu movie in AP Psych class, and found out that I have to perform one with an orange next week :O still using my sister's laptop, but not for long :D I should be logging onto my own PC now. later, ftalk!

Last edited by jmaex3 (2008-10-04 14:50:18)

theejhay
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]OMG. Bill Kaulitz really does looks like a girl. ahahahaha. @topic i confess that im loving Paramore more and more. lol[/b]
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess i liek thhejay's sig :) i confess i had this weird dream :lol: a dream that is impossible to happen :lol: i confess i really wanted to buy the book today... geez.. :wallbash: :D :lol: i confess he looked like a :O :lol: i confess im kinda pissed... :lol:
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

~ i confess.. i mizs the poster aboev me.~!! hehe.. ~ i confess i loev ma koishii soo much..~ ~i confess its ma coz`z bday.. imma go now.. haha =D
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Infamous J]that I find it funny how defensive sis Bel is about Bill Kaulitz. that I'm really not making fun of him for how he looks. If he wants to be different, that all cool with me. I'm not knocking him for that. But he does look like a woman. :lol:[/quote] :angry: [quote=theejhay]OMG. Bill Kaulitz really does looks like a girl. ahahahaha.[/quote] :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: [b] i confess that today is sunday.,! and sunday means tagalog day in rockstars!!! weeeeeeeee~~~~~i hate you guile! hahaha., no english today in rockstars.,^___________^ i confess that i didnt go to church today coz i woke up late.[/b] :penguin:

Last edited by As cicatrizes (2008-10-04 20:39:56)

jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

new confession ! i confess, i just came home from chillin' with my ex boyfriend & his friend, Travis. we were @ the club house @ his lake and... some things happened that shouldn't have. :| now i have mixed feelings :disgust: and its running thru my mind >.< and i'm almost 2 the point of drunk-ness. i had some vodka :P and they had the bass system on loud, lil wayne was playin and i was dancin to the beat or the music while the guys were shooting their 45s and whatnot. overall, the party was exciting. i need 2 sober up sum. later!

Last edited by jmaex3 (2008-10-04 23:43:53)

lalalalalalala
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[spoiler]I confess I envy someone's prettiness in this forum... I can't say who it is lol... I'm not lesbi okay! XD[/spoiler]
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ hmm who's dat siz?! tell us pls xD. kiddin i confess [spoiler]:arrow: i uber labb my sig ^^ :arrow: that i wanna activate my hide mode hir :rolleyes: :arrow: that imma addict [b]agen[/b] in loveholic's songs[/spoiler]
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess: *I'm addicted to the song " Tonight - FM Static". It's so nice and kewl. xD *He didn't go online in YM yesterday. *I miss him so much. *I can't open my YM. I don't even know why. *I have a new layyie in my FS. *I'm finding a better layout for my FS. *I haven't eaten my lunch. *I might make my own layout. *I'm the only person in our house today. *That's all. xD
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess i wanna cry readin sumone status in ym =(
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:51

[ 9 queries - 0.076 second ]
Privacy Policy