• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

aRies04991
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Confess my biostatistics exam is easy but it took me 2 hours to completely solve the 2 problems (the exam only has 2 problems). yeah, that's true. it will really take you around 2 hours or more to finish just 2 problems. :cool:
emlodee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i confess that my bunso eney has a big secret i think? hehe. that im waiting for him. im sick of this feeling.. :evil: that im still missing the whole staff of rockstars :eh:
mikay_03
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess i want to meet more friends here... =) i confess i'm really having fun in here... i confess i love ftalk and the members close to me...
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess.. [spoiler]I relly loev my [b]Chococolate,Strawberry & Demonyo[/b].[/spoiler]
lalalalalalala
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I confess I just woke up. I confess I'm looking for pictures of Green Day. I confess me and my bf will take a picture together next week. (Yey!) I confess I'm getting lazy checking Ftalk. :/
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=kristina16]i confess that my kuya jie's son will be better by tomorrow...[/quote] Thanks again, sis! my son's fine now. thank you so much. [b]i confess...[/b] - i feel better now because my son is OK :thumbsup: - i dont know, but it looks like that a very good friend is now snubbing me. but even if [b]she[/b]'s like that now, i will never ever change, she's still my friend, one of the best =) - i'm still busy with my work now, cant concentrate in posting :wallbash:
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess my guess was right about kuya jie's son ;) i confess i finshed the first batch of fansigns already.... but... i confess i cant findi my bluetooth =( thats why i cant upload em yet.. i confess im doomed :lol: i confess i just bought the Twillight Book, i bought the hard bound instead of the soft one coz the softboun's out of stock already haha :lol: :disgust:
lairhel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i confess i just got back from my vacation from ftalk. :D well, just got busy with the real world. and i'm missing the other world, that's why i'm back. hihihi.. i confess i'm still trying to finish my case study as a final requirement for my major subject in my masters. i hope i'll be done by wednesday! weee. i confess i was so happy seeing my niece wearing a new headband. she's so cute.
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess: That my [b]Gurang [/b]is really pretty. :wow: I love TS. veryveryverymuch. Everyone please read my most embarrassing moment in the lit. sec.. I need need need comments. =)
nElOu
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]I confess I'm now a member of TS. Hope I'm welcome. I confess I am so problimatic. I so hate sports! But it's our intraams. Urgh. I don't know what to do. I confess I miss Hyd. I want the part three mehn. I confess I want to watch a movie till midnight. I don't wanna sleep.[/b]
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

confessions :/ [spoiler]i confess i was shocked to see my gurlfwend neloo in TS ;) i confess i left my group... for some reasons...only mandi and joanna knws about it... =( i confess i joined another group... am i in or out?! in or out? am i in or out?! :lol: :D i confess i loev the lyrical dance of forget about me by G Force...so cool ahehe :P I confess ive been listening to that song over and over :paranoid: i confess i havent read the twillight! haha :wallbash: i confess ill be out in a few minutes.. i confess i wanna apologize to my co musikeros before...for leaving the group...sowee guys... but i have my reasons why... and whatever that is i hope u guys understand.. =( :crybaby:[/spoiler]

Last edited by kristina16 (2008-10-11 08:01:24)

duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ ur personality fits better in TS sis. well thats just my opinion :) i confess.. :arrow: ill be having double shifts this coming friday :wasted: from 6am to 10pm FFFFFF :arrow: im missing someone.. =( :arrow: im online early coz i have decided to make an image :penguin: :arrow: that the Clan War discussions is getting pretty messy. :rolleyes:
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

I confesss.. The phil clan war just started.. Wuuuu..Game on... =D
cla_15
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess this is my 1st post on this thread. i confess that i punched a kid on my way to school awhile ago. i confess i did that because he ruined my uniform (im wearing my all-white uniform) and i really look like a trashed nurse awhile ago.:mad: i confess im really nervous for the finals next week.. i confess i haven't paid my tuition yet, i "burned" the payment.:wallbash:
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess: * I miss him sooooooooooooo much. He was not online yesterday and today. Where na you? :crybaby: * I'm Uber Lövin' TS! :D * We just had our School GSP Camping today until tomorrow. =) * That's all. xD :lol:
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i juz wanna confess :arrow: that, i miss him even he hurts me. :arrow: that i wanna cry out loud now :arrow: that i will do many tomorrow, gonna b busy 4 a day =| :arrow: that i wanna watch love or bread! wuhu ei lov joe and ariel! :arrow: that i hav multiply. add me up plisz
raphael_marcos
» Banned
1969-12-31

i confess.. i miss ftalk, i didnt go ol for 5 days i think??:paranoid: i :penguin: from home.. but im already home. my brother gave me a black-eye.:wasted: i effin hate my father, he's the reaon why i :penguin:! im starting to live a normal life again..THANK GOD!
EMae
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I confess... :arrow: I made a new banner for my site. :arrow: I haven't started my book report. :| :arrow: I miss rosy cheeks... again. :cry:
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Confess i'm gonna play gunbound again this sembreak.
obsessed95
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i confess I'm not satisfied wiff teh [b]HTML profile [/b]taht I'm currently working on. :wallbash: I confess I loev [b]TS[/b]. :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:15

[ 9 queries - 1.053 second ]
Privacy Policy