• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

joebz
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

I confess I haven't posted in FTalk for ages O_O I'm laughing my ass out reading some comments between two people in FS--hahaha (actually they're fighting, it's just the reason was so lame and trivial) .... Tomorrow's the last day of exams (YES!! T_T) And then... I dunno. I confess I miss Class-S. I'm not updated with the news anymoar ....
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i enjoy spamming with ikoy. bahahahaha. :lol: im getting addicted to http://wwww.hotel626.com im loving class-s even moar :wow: i miss duch olredi. =( i loev ___________ kfinetnxbye. :lol:

Last edited by aysbeaux (2008-10-22 01:23:08)

xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess.. [spoiler]Julius is hiding something. and he doesn't want to tell nor share it to me. :crybaby: Imma force him later to tell it. :evil: I'm having fun with my new group, DLTM. I created it. :D I'm not jealous of her anymoar. I'm mad at Kokey and Joshua. :angry: I'm currently waiting for someone. My brain was about to get dry awhile ago. Biology two is nosebleed to the maximum. :smoke::wasted: I would TRY to be PERFECT on the next grading... for someone. :P [spoiler]I was troubled about zeia said awhile ago, [i]He has a hunch that Joni knows it.[/i][/spoiler] I confess I hate otis people. I'm not crushing L anymoar. Joshua said this to me, [i]Eh? Why not Ariel?[/i] and it snapped my mind. Nah, I don't like him. I said he was a stone. Stones forever. :wasted:[/spoiler]
EMae
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I confess... :arrow: He's so pogi. XD :arrow: I thought I could trust her... but I was wrong. :arrow: I cannot accept the fact that I only got 3_ out of 60 in Biology! :wallbash: :arrow: I'm loving Dota. Hahahaha. :arrow: Jeron is the best male friend, ever! :D
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=aysbeaux]i miss duch olredi. =([/quote] i miss you icee =( i confess.. :arrow: that ill be online for only an hour then im off to teh buss and 6hours later be, ill be lying down on my bed in our province.. :arrow: im excited to see my family weeee i miss them sooo much :crybaby: :arrow: someones getting really obvious :ninja: :arrow: im happy coz finally someones posting again in UG section.. :P im building up your confidence you know. :arrow: ill be missing someone so much T_T ill be missing Class-S and YMMA .. keep in touch guys.. txt2 :D

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-10-22 03:58:03)

eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]i confess that... i can sense something.. :eh: with the help of my 5th i mean 6th sense.. =D i am a 101% gossip mongerer/gossipper.. :wallbash: and..i really can't help it.. :P i am glad that my ex and i are sooo okay now..we are prens agen.. :P all are forgiven and all the bad things are forgotten.. : ) after hours of talking to each oder..hart to hart..weee.. we are okay.. i still can't believe i forgve him.. ;) and i spent soo many hours with him.. haaaaays...[/b]
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess that bro Orio really made me laugh. :lol: Wtf? :lol: I confess that sis Bel woke me up. :wasted:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Infamous J]I confess that sis Bel woke me up. :wasted:[/quote] [b]i did?[/b]:paranoid: [b] i confess that my throat hurts. aww~~first sign of an upcoming tonsilitis.[/b]:wallbash:
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess Im confuse if kuya jes is really going to be running for president. roflmao
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess, its really COLD outside now. I confess, I'm starting my car early, so it'll be warm when I drive I confess, I should b straightening my hair now I confess, today is comfy & muffin day! I confess, i'll confess more after school :P
EMae
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I confess... :arrow: it's getting worse than ever. :arrow: i hope i'll be able to pass Int. Algebra tomorrow! =) :arrow: c**r**e is so plastic! :evil: :arrow: he is my inspiration... again. :o :lol:
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=jmaex3]I confess, its really COLD outside now.[/quote] Too bad you're not in Florida. :rolleyes: Ahhhh, it'll be in the low 80's today with lots of sunshine and a nice breeze. Ahhhh. :P I confess that someone is laughing at me. :paranoid: I confess that someone thinks I'm a sis, likely because of my ava. Does anyone pay attention to the gender sign? :rolleyes: :lol: I confess that I'm "trying" to not be too confident that Sen. Barack Obama will win the election 'cause the past 2 elections have been stolen/botched. I confess that if Obama wins the popular vote but loses the electoral vote, the United States will see riots never imagined before, and I fear that it will be labeled a "race" issue. I confess that I hope one day race/religion/orientation/etc will NOT be an issue. I confess I miss Julie. :P
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=ducheszv]:arrow: someones getting really obvious :ninja:[/quote] i agree with this. :lol: [hr][hr] [b]Start of Confession:[/b] i confess i zipped my mouth as i promise, but if your getting to0 obvious, don't ask me, ask yourself :lol: i confess i think someone here also noticed it, i hope her mouth is sealed :rolleyes: i confess im happy, someone texted me and says: "good morning" :D i didn't expect that he will text me. tnx bro. you know who you are ;) i confess a little more time, and i will post my official entry in "drawing contest" :eh: i confess i miss someone here, i hope she misses me too :rolleyes: i confess i kill a rat :wallbash: [b]End of Confession[/b]
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i wanted to text duch but sad to say, my phone got smashed with a hammer by my bestfriend. :wasted: my other fone is lost. so, i cant text my sun friends too. hahahaha. hotel626.com really scares the hell out of me. :crybaby: i miss kimuy so much plurk is really addictive
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess that – I just finished posting the second part of my story. ;) I sacrificed my time for studying just for this. – I hope History won't appear a bomb to me, tomorrow. Coz I didn't review. I hate history! EVER! :evil: Well, the truth is, filipino-languaged informations doesn't want to enter my head. but if it is in english form, well... that's it. That's why i'm fcking having a hard time in memorizing! – I don't want to take Stat. I hate the teacher. but i love math. I just hate the teacher. – I'm still confused about the mistery guy that zeia and julius mentioned. – I'm having my second session in DLTM tomorrow with Jeron, Cordero, Julz, and Zeia. This would be great. :rolleyes: I'm proud to be the founder of our group. :lol: I'll put Julius on the hot seat. =D He won't escape now. =D – I miss my rockmates. – I'm going to review history after this. So, good luck to me. – I was thinking of my batchmate who seldom tell secrets. I wonder who he is. :paranoid: I hope he isn't like, you know, autistic like my other classmates; coz they blew my day off. – I'm getting quite excited on the fieldtrip. we're going ot have a general assembly tomorrow. I'm happy mee boyfriend is my partner. She said she'll bring a lot of chocolates and two bottles of coke on saturday. :lol: I'm really excited. – I read bro christian's confession lately, and I got curious what code did he use in making that running penguin. :lol: – Imma review now. Wish me luck. :D
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]I confess[/b] .. [spoiler]i already be an agent now. yippie \:D/ tommorow is my science exam. urggghh,i didn't review yet until now :/ lazy -- i forgot sisz Nahz forum link. MLA forum till now,i still can't find it. where can I find it? :paranoid: i'm too lazy to reply my comments at fs. it too many orrr :wasted: it tiring aha -- i miss someone :| [ not an eptoker ][/spoiler]
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]i confess.. -its almost one in the morning and i am still up.. :wasted: -wow..i received a text message plus a call from my ex.. :P -i am looking forward to the "eney's going to be the next leader of Rockstars" thing...wuahahahaha.. :D -i have a lot of "fans" here at Ftalk.. :lol: and my number one fan is... wuahaha..[/b]
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=Infamous J]I confess I miss Julie.[/quote] I confess, I miss a certain boy named Jesse with a girl ava :P I confess, It is 60 degrees outside, FREEZING! I confess, 'someone' cmntd on my FS, but i cant see it :wasted: I confess, 2 boys i didnt even know, asked me when the next 'party' would be held & where. wtf. i dont hold the parties. i just go to them. lmfao. I confess, i hope Jesse gets online soon.
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ I confess I'm online now. Now, where are you? :rolleyes: I confess I just woke up from a nap 'cause I was not feeling well earlier. I confess I really wish I could stop smoking. I confess it's so nice outside here this evening. Mid-70's. =D
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=aysbeaux]hotel626.com[/quote] Wow 626. Like stitch. :lol: Anyway cool site. :o [spoiler]I confess I kicked my friend's arse on billiard yesterday. He said that, brag about it and I promised. But he didn't say, I can't confess in public. :lol: I love loop holes.[/spoiler]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:50

[ 9 queries - 0.636 second ]
Privacy Policy