• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

My WTF confessions. Blergh. [b]1. I stayed inside my room for almost 2 days.[/b] Something must be wrong with me. I hate it. I went out just today, in case that you're interested to know -- which I believe you are not. [b]2. I thought I was actually dead.[/b] Because all I did -- aside from surfing the web -- was sleep. [b]3. I can actually listen to Paramore's music 24/7[/b] Yes. IDK why. Maybe a vampire bit me -- in my sleep -- or something. [b]4. I'm dwelling on the complexities of leaving -- in general[/b] I know it's not necessary since I could just leave without saying anything, and probably, go back, explain myself after 10 decades or so. Okay, Not gonna happen. I'm being weird again. [b]5. Anxiety is attacking me almost all of the time[/b] Can you believe that? Do I look/sound anxious now? I'm actually thinking that I'm just being... what's the word? PARANOID. Well, aren't those two words logically synonymous? Gawd.
imnotemo_18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

I confess that i'm done fixing my profile I confess I watched Battle of the Bands 3 hours ago I confess I like my profile now I confess that I suck at everything.
obsessed95
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]I confess [/b]I'm so not in the mood to do anything tonight. TT^TT I'm going straight to bed and cry myself to sleep. Don't mind me.
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess i miss sis rosh ^ i confess im almost done in updating my blog ;) ahehe i confess im hungry... :wasted:
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess [spoiler]i am lazy this day i am so gullible this month[/spoiler]
flint_hydz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I confess I Love someone here, even though we are oceans apart ( I'm from the Phils. and she is from Malaysia ). I still love her, I Love you Baby. [b][i]Saya sayang awak[/i][/b]. :kiss:
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess: - I'm bored. I don't know what to do next. Haiis. - I was doin' something but after, I'm not gonna finish it. :retard:
pinkprincess18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess.. :arrow: i miiiiiss him... :arrow: it's too cold here..
nina123456
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess, ... i really miss to chat with my bf's and gf's here :lol: :wow: ... i love them to death!. i hope they wont forget about me! =( ... im really tired right now. ... im going to sleep now :lol:
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]^[/b] welcome back ate nina. MY. (: [b]I confess[/b] that i'm going to fix muy bag then after that, fix everything im going to bring for tomorrow's declamation. :wasted: I hope i can do the declamation well. I hate my [b]PIECE[/b]. *bow. T^T Im happy today, and i don't know why, i feel liek something, words can't explain :lol: HAHA. I didn't feel much hopeless. :eh: I[b]LOEEVVV[/b] the cookies i ate a hour ago. :eh: I wanna have some moarr *yum
Kiro Tan
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]i confess.. -i really like eating ice creams. :wasted: -im not having fun here at the party [party of my uncle :mad:] -i like to collect laptops. its my new habby. =) -i like to have a powers:lol: [/b]
obsessed95
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i confess poster [b]#9057 [/b]&& poster[b] #9058[/b] makes a cute couple. XD i confess I'm craving for [b]cookies[/b] again. [b]GAAH[/b] :drool:
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess.. ~ I watched the making of [b]"twilight"[/b] and i'm so very excited! :D ~ I'm not a nitwit, but i am an innocent ~ I watched the first clip of britney's new music video "circus" and i promise that i'm gonna save my money to buy her new album! :D ~ I'm so very irritated because of the new curriculum! :wallbash: ~ I'm so excited for my duty in the first week of december ~ i'm not a pessimistic, but i'm a perfectionist!
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess i finally updated my blog haha amf.. :lol: i confess im wondering where the other members are... guess theyre too busy?:paranoid::/ i confess ive been listening to He Mele No Lilo, from Lilo and Stitch OST its so cute! :D:wow:
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess I felt like committing suicide. Duno which one though? Lol joking..I feel really depress with exams next week and project that I should be finishing by now. :disgust:
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I confess that everytime i see this person im liek: :retard: *boahaha* -- he's so feeling. nyaks. I confess that im starting to liek my group here in ftalk :D I confess that i saw spammy posts at this thread once again. =|
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]i confess- taht i hate to see him/her here.... i confess that... that particular thread, shud make way for the others. i confess that i didnt buy a load last nyt. i confess that i js like him. not love... i confess that i dunno what to do tomorrow..[/b]
imnotemo_18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess i sleep early last night. i confess that i need to be with someone else. i confess that i hate watching tv because of [i]Patani[/i].
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess.. I haven't finished my project in trigonometry. :wasted: I've been working on that stupid armor again. :wasted: I want to finish it now. TT___TT but I can't. My body doesn't want to walk nor stand. :wasted: Oh well. :penguin: I'm enjoying paper mache again. totally rocks. \m/ =D And lastly, I'm loving books again. :lol: Nicholas Sparks <33 I'll buy all of them next month. :D:D
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess i really really hate sumone ryt now ~!! darnnn.. .. i confess ma head is pumpin liek a drum.. .:angry: i confess i misz ma sisz here.. huhu :crybaby: ___________________________________________
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:11

[ 9 queries - 1.418 second ]
Privacy Policy