• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

dhen2x
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

^ wow! congratz sis! ;) I confess... ~ I'm so envy with mah bestfriend and her cousin because they watch "twilight" :cry: ~ But i'm so glad that i have a new album of britney! yehey :D ~ I'm so addicted to spongebob and patrick! ~ My body shaking, because of observation that held on monday. ~ I miss evanescence and my mom! i hope she will be ok... ~ I forgot to logout here last night! sorry.
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

I confess.. • I'm receiving weird PMs with the subject "[b]Admin[/b]" • He said [b]Hello[/b] to me :wow: • I was sad bestie was absent ): • I was happy when it was CLUB time d: • I love buying [b][color=deeppink]PINK[/color][/b] stuffs. • I'm gonna buy the pink thing for my phone :wow:
Shella_Suigintou99
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess :cry: [spoiler]-well,i was a little happy because today is my final exam~ :wallbash: -i really wanna cry because my crush ***** me~ :crybaby: better i forgot him quickly~ :disgust: -i'll in hiatus mode :| private reason -currently,i love listening creepy song~ it makes me better :retard: :wasted:[/spoiler]
anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]I confess[/b] today has been a roller coaster for me. I'm really happy.:redface: :redface: :redface:
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]I confess that im bored wd my everyday situations in life. :disgust: :disgust:[/b]
EMae
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I confess... - I really enjoyed the presentations in our school. LOL. I was like LMAO when kuya hesed imitated Kris Aquino. XD :lol: :lol: - I don't know what to do. Should I be frank or just keep everything and stay quiet? :wallbash:
pipito21
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

- i confess.. i'm soooo stupid.. i'm dumb,,, :crybaby:
unmaskedluke
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess im stupier & dumber than the person above me.
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess that I don't have any interview :mad: yesterday was a long day I ate by myself at McDonalds :wasted: they were absent that the kozmic cones is [b]EMPTY[/b] I ate Shave Ice ;] I'm like pissed right now because no one even reply. I'm taking photography and japanese for highschool. My teacher put me in mthworkshop just because of not doing my homeworks. fckkkk. but she knows I always have the highest grade in class. how stupid is that. after mcdonals I went KFC with my sister blah idk
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess ive been watching this vid from youtube abt the wolf pack in twilight and i find them cute for their roles i find embry call / krys really cute ...see my avatar lolz im happy kataw won.. yeah!!! we did it again lolz.. im happy coz my d.f.o bag will be shipped in monday or tuesday.. argh cnt wait :lol: ive been planning a set date for me and my bhe ... :wow:

Last edited by kristina16 (2008-12-05 18:17:31)

Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess.. • I made a playlist and posted it in my [url=http://www.friendster.com/bridgetsama]profile[/url] :lol: • I'm kinda pissed cause my cousins didn't arrive yet ): • I love listening to my playlist. • I'm listening to music while posting while watching T.V :D Cool ryt?
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess.. I'm very guilty now. I signed out immediately. waa. I feel like i'm keepng a distance from him. :disgust: Asthma attacked me yesterday, until now. =( But I'm still here, in front of the monitor. I should be in my bed right now. ): I'm waiting for him. I enjoyed talking to danx yesterday. Sheez. I really missed her. =|
heroinslither
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess -that i am bored. procrastinating on my physics lame-ass project -that i miss talking to someone here. its been a while since that day. -that im doing pretty good with my studies. i like it. -that, i am sweet. lols
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

smooch :lol: confess my confess :D [hr][hr][hr] [i]special w/o spoiler :lol:[/i] :arrow: i feel extremly inloev for now :wow: nyaaa he's ubercute :wow: i just hope this exam wont ever done, so i can study in 1 classroom with him eventhought he wasnt in 1 grade :lol: I loev him so much <3 :kiss: mwah* [quote]:arrow: i feel fery curious with [b]anne and dondon[/b]. [i]i know there's sumthin between them,[/i] but they wont tell me :lol: dondon i mean =D so i keep asking until they tell me teh truth. who know if they both already became a couple? :lol: i hope soo. my beloved sizie and teh crazee donnut :rolleyes:=D [align=right][b]best confess of the day :lol:[/b][/align][/quote] :arrow: i hate this exam. biology.it was hard =x= i loev that subject, but that was effin crazee =x= sh*t :arrow: i just feel bored.boredboredboreeeeeeeed! :lol: nobody to chat with D: too bad amf =x= i need sumone to talk dear! :wow: [hr][hr][hr] end of confees :D
cla_15
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess.. im a good match-maker..i proved the power of my "cupid instinct" :eh: someone here disappointed me..:doubt: i should be careful with my jokes now..because not all people here are that broad-minded..:D
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I confess.. - I have proven who really my true friends are, who truly value friendship, and they will never ever leave you in the "air". I truly appreciate their concern, support and full support especially during the times when I need those most. I love you you all, guys & gurlz :crybaby::crybaby: (You know who you are.. may God bless us all..)
black_eLjOy
» Banned
1969-12-31

i confess: :arrow: taht i miss ftalk so much, because i didn't log in fow a day almost. :arrow: taht i am enjoying my life.. super.. :arrow: taht i saw him yesterday and all i weant to do is to talk to him.. :wallbash:

Last edited by black_eLjOy (2008-12-06 04:51:24)

dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess... ~ I'm so really depressed yesterday. ~ I hate mah schedule. I hate mah subjects! i hate it! ~ I'm so excited for the observation on monday (always) ~ I'm so glad for madonna and britney! ~ I'm so really tired because i'm a shopaholic. ~ I have a problem and I always ask myself if it's bad or not.
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]i confess that i feel tired w/ r ... movie trip... i confess that i hate ____ on my way home... i confess that they're idiots. :disgust:[/b]
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I confess... ~getting more addicted to a text based web game ~I really want to join "[b]Methuselahs Guard[/b]" they are rank 2 in the alliance page :o ~even though I am not part of them... I am the right hand of "Kumico" the alliance leader ~I feel sorry that some might not relate on this confession :penguin:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:09

[ 9 queries - 0.614 second ]
Privacy Policy