• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

losher29
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

I confess I didn't do any homework for like 4 months at home. bahahaha. I'm not lying, seriously. I have no idea why in the world did I have straight A's for mid quarter. :lol: Then I confess that I made bookmarks because I was bored. that I didn't really go library, I went kozmic cones instead bec i was hungry :cool:
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

I confess that.. - I am super excited to watch Twilight tomorrow.. :wow: that is why i really wanna skip all my classes tomorrow just to watch Twilight's premiere here in Thailand.. :wow: but.. i bet my mom won't let me watch it.. =( after all the things that are happening here.. I think we won't go to Khorat tomorrow.. =( - we are receiving soooo many sms from our family back in the philippines.. phone calls.. gosh! they are sooo worried.. :/ we are way far from Bangkok.. :D about 2-3 hours drive.. =) - I just lost sooo many tears this night.. :wasted: because of watching that tv soap opera..dang.. i am soo inlove with it..
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ you always make laugh. and this is not spam. I confess: [spoiler]I fake my moms signature even though my teachers 3 seats away to check parents signatures, I just sign my own if i forget well I always do. bwuaha. I can totally copy my moms ya know? thank god for giving me this talent. :D lmao[/spoiler]
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess: - I was like pissed by someone ( not here in ftalk ). - Another classmate of mine requested a BG. - I want to cry for nothing. :( :crybaby: - That's all. :D
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=nina123456]i cant say anything, its just that. IM LOVING TWILIGHT. :wow::lol:[/quote] wakewkew.. i can give you the ebooks if you like nine :eh: [hr][hr] i confess........ :arrow: i hate it when im being stood up. arghhhh effin its ruining my day :wallbash: :arrow: i really really really want to watch twilight but i decided to watch it with my friends this saturday.. or NOT :lol: i want to watch it twice and i can't do that if im with friends :lol: :arrow: i think imma read the new moon again tonight.. i haven't read the middle part since -argh- all this jacob and bella thing is making me :puke: serious confessions.. [spoiler]:arrow: it feels a lil weird how our families know about our relationship..my whole family know him already (since we were bestfriends) and how much his side of the family know about us.. im happy with it but hihi i wanna hide :lol: :ninja: :arrow: im so in love with my hunnie.. he makes me so happy everytime .. :redface: i love the way he loves me too :wow:[/spoiler]

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-11-27 09:36:45)

pinkprincess18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=red][b]i confess that:[/b][/color] -i'm angry right now..:angry: -i'm going to watch twilight on saturday..:D -my classmatess are in berlin and i'm not with them...:crybaby: [/align]
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

- I am awake at almost 2 AM just to check my email and I did receive the email that I was expecting Now... arhhhgg... I will go back to sleep.. ZzzzzzZzz stupid sender :wallbash:

Last edited by nanix84 (2008-11-27 13:20:59)

_micah
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

it's already 3:00AM and still awake...
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

I confess that - i chose the tv soap than twilight's premiere.. =| and i don't regret it.. :P - i am scared. :/ because of all the things that are happening here in Thailand.. :penguin: (for sure you know this thing..) - i wanna have a new image here at Ftalk.. :D i wanna be kinda mysterious.. hahaha.. because i think it rocks.. :P and.. i wanna have a private life.. :P i don't wanna expose my so called Beauty.. =D
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess we watched the twilight last night with my bf.,. i cinfess i was kinda disappointed with the movie.. it was good but some scenes weren't supposed be liek that lolz.. :lol: i confess im happy i watched the movie already... i confess i cant wait for the 5th book lolz :D i confess i just got my 13th month pay yesterday and today is pay day also woot woot :lol: =D :eh: :wow: i confess im wearing my " screw the superheroes, im in love with a vampire" shirt ahehe :wow: i confess i really loev Edward haha i confess krsten and robert look good together, i totally agree with my TWI/phia :eh: :wow:

Last edited by kristina16 (2008-11-27 17:58:08)

dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=kristina16]i confess we watched the twilight last night with my bf.,.[/quote] nice... so sweet :D [hr] Start of Confession I confess i lost 500 pesos :wallbash: I confess i m so confuse about the movie 'TWILIGHT', i want to watch it. :D I confess i'm waiting for naruto shippuuden the movie and dragonball the movie :lol: I confess i want to create another GFX, but im not in good mood :wallbash: End of confession :D

Last edited by dondon (2008-11-28 00:10:13)

dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess... ~ I want to watch twilight, but i saved my money to buy a new album of britney! sorry twilight :rolleyes: ~ I'm busy this few days because of preparation for the duty. ~ I watched the first performance of britney at bambi awards! gawd! she's the queen of pop! ~ I'm so excited for the duty next week, i'm so really nervous to my critic teacher. And I hope my students loves me! :P ~ I'm so uber excited to the Christmas :gift: of my auntie. ~ I feel so empty without my crushie and i really miss that person! ~ I was so depressed last night because of my strict dadduds! :wallbash:
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess that my thanksgiving is totally boring because I got up so late. and I want to go to the mall and sleep there. yay. that would be fun. :D
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

-i'm totally inlove with someone (not an eptoker) =(=( -i'm bored. -i did not study for my exam :o=D. 2:30 pm is coming.wah! GL for me. that's all for now. wiw.
anncute836
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I confess: [spoiler]I am obsessed with someone :wallbash:...and i really do love him! :wow: :wow:!even though he won't notice me,,,i would still love him :O :O :O!!!I guess he's the one 4 me!!and I think I was born to love him!!:lol:,,At first I only crush him but as the day past by,,my feelings on him is getting stonger and stonger,,, I don't know why??Actually..I saw him last Thursday and he waited 4 me outside our room :redface:!!! I felt so very very very very very very Haaaapppppppyyyy!!! My day has been completed!!! he stare at me :redface: :redface: :redface:!!! And then we went home a while ago,,,we saw him w/o wearing a T-shirt :retard: :retard:!!! And then we look at each other :wow: :wow:!! No matter wat he do no matter who he adore,,,tsssssss I just don't care!! UI would still [b]LOVE[/b] him 4 ever!!! [b]He's my one and only. [/b][/spoiler]

Last edited by anncute836 (2008-11-28 05:18:29)

malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess: [spoiler]-I was laughing to [s]death[/s] this morning till afternoon when I was with my friend. [He's kinda [s]gay[/s], shhh.] [i]I was also acting like gay and speaking like gay[/i]. :lol: It is really fun to be with him.:lol: -We made bantings this afternoon and its soo [b]hot[/b]! :retard: I am not feeling well that time. :wasted: Thanks to my [i]Math[/i] teacher, he just want us to answer some execises then we can make bantings again. I didnt went down to help them. Instead I stay n our classroom and have a chit chat wif my classmate. :lol: -Teachers day is coming. So my classmates are preparing a dance number. And my [i]crushie crush[/i] is the one who will teach them the steps. :wow: So,during recess they were practicing upstairs. Even though were not allowed to go there while recess, i still went there an watch them =D - Today is November 28 and November 30 is my lil sis's bday. So i'll not be online tom and sunday. :P[/spoiler]

Last edited by malow (2008-11-28 07:02:15)

laynejoselle
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess that I am a rule breaker sometimes
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]I confess that im not yet studying for a quiz tom.. i confess that im sick of it... i confess that i miss him... although, im not admitting it.[/b]
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess • I don't like my past crush. • I have new besties :wow::wow: • I love Candy,Green,Bestie and GalFriend. • Today was the best day of my whole life.
anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess :P confessions of [b]love, happines and confusion.[/b] [spoiler]- When I saw him, I realized I am falling for him. - I'm freakin confused since I think he is not serious about everythin', ironic =| - I uber miss some besties of mine here... - I'm tired designing some stuffs.. :| - [b]Ultimate confession[/b], I started to think he has changed since that [i]day[/i].[/spoiler]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:11

[ 9 queries - 0.577 second ]
Privacy Policy