• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

russell18
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

I confess.. - I wanna be offline here forever! :doubt: :penguin::penguin::penguin:
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i confess i got 2 failing subjects 2 gradings in a row, and the subjects were Pre-calculus and TLE: drafting, im so damn dumb, goodness sake, im so stupid and dull. hahai, i got to strengthen my knowledge, haha, but i am perplexed why in physics and analytic geometry i got a very good grade but in Pre-calculus, i failed. oh god, i will not be admitted in big universities having red grades in my card, I have also 3 subjects which were warned to be failed, it was theology, panitikan, and economics, oh gee, gonna failed high school soon. oh i hate myself, i also confess that i still in for the scholarship program even though i got many failing marks. oh i am thankful to the government, :D i also confess that i broke the identification plastic cards of my classmates ( i broke 3, i am so dead, they were my seatmates, how can i copy if i haved sinned to them. waa i also confess, i am falling to a ftalker ... noo
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess..il start watching animu again. :lol: it has been ages since i watched animu. :retard::retard::retard::retard: imma start watching this toradora thing.,wkakakakk~~ coz i read in animu section dat its a good animu. :D
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess i feel happy today :D not as usuall :lol: well, im happy for my beloved friends anne and dundun congratulation to them :D labteam cames true :wow: iloevboth of eu suu much :wow:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess.. [spoiler]:arrow: imma help linniie spread teh good news. Congratz to [b]dundun and anne[/b] may ur love life be fruitful but not more sweeter than me and echo =D wuhahaha :P j/k :arrow: i have an exam tomo and i haven't studied a single word.. goodluck to me :wasted: :arrow: i wrote my dream for the past 2nights in my diary.. :redface: its about me and my hunnie.. dang i miss him that much :crybaby: :arrow: the nigh before last night, i saw a shooting star while walking home.. that was teh first time i saw it.. i made a wish asap .. teh wish was all about the person i was thinking when it fell :wow:[/spoiler]
anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Just like the other two posters said, :lol: [quote]I'm really happy today, since finally, mii and dundun are official, lol, i'm still :redface: til now. I hope things will go well, and some confusions caused by lintek a.k.a. linniie will be gone by tomorrow. A lot of things happened today, and i love it, especially the official issue, I'm glad :lol: ultimate confession (lol)-> i love him soo muchhh <3, lintek: i hope u r happy :mad:[/quote]
jc624
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[align=center]I confess that my favorite subject is math(sorry for all math haters) I hate my family (shhhhhh :paranoid: ) I still watch barney&more baby shows :P [/align]
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

i confess that.. -i envy anne so much. Lol. :lol: i mean her Christmas present seems to be early. :wow: -i wish i'll also find my prince charming here at ftalk.. :P urgh. too bad.. the one that i am waiting for is blind. :paranoid: -i have to start eating just a little. :lol: there is this very pretty dress waiting for me. :P gosh. i think the size of that dress is for a grade 6 student or something.. :wallbash: can't change the size because there is no available size anymore. and i'll wear it next week. -i was like superdupereffinverymuchsoetcblahblah.. Lol. because ate bel and i are okay now. :wow:
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess [li]I wish everyone good luck in their exams :D:D:D[/li] [li]I want to congratulate anne for errr... ehem :eh: :wow:[/li] [li]I did something with my hair :ninja: it looks long hahhaha[/li] [li]I wanna hear the full version of TVXQ's 25th jap single... BOLERO :drool::drool::drool:[/li] [li]I watched TVXQ's banjun drama :lol: i cried so hard at my hubby minmin's love story :crybaby: but it turned out to be invented by minmin hunney =______= since minnie didnt had his first love, he took a story from a movie ^_~ :| its lmaolmaolmaotastic :lol:[/li] [li]I am not happy about some episodes in banjun drama. There is this "quite kissing" scene. All the members except from my hubby was ABOUT to kiss the girl :lol: but they never did it :wow::wow::wow:[/li] [li]I have a feeling that its getting boring here :|[/li]
0825pauline
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess dat... 1) i had did somethings crazy... :P 2) i'm addicted to ftalk.. 3) i like all the members of ftalk cuz u all so friendly & make me feel like at home...

Last edited by 0825pauline (2008-12-11 23:26:10)

russell18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess.. - i have this feeling that he's snobbing me here! :( - i dont crush him neimore! :drool: - i envy my sister's new dress! :wow: -
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I randomly [b]confess[/b] that: [s]omfg[/s], I'm so surprised with ftalk in so many ways :lol: I'm making a website for this one company for the 1st time XD yey, -- which might make me [u]less active[/u] [sup]again[/sup]. I feel terrible for neglecting my baby damulag :wasted: [b]sowie[/b]* hun. I miss some members here, even if i don't really talk to any of em much :wasted: well, [b]classes are done[/b] for this sem.. -- I will gladly embrace & welcome my [b]winter break[/b]. *[sup]hugs everyone[/sup]

Last edited by sugarstyx_x (2008-12-11 23:45:56)

mS'aLline
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I confess that.. [spoiler]I'm really surprised with the way she reacted. i can't believe she would say that. Its just like we've not been friends for a long time. I just cant believe her.. :doubt:[/spoiler]
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I almost forgot that Ftalk has a confessions thread. Oh, god. :wasted: v v - I spent all of my money buying a reseller account for my domains. Now, I don't have enough money left for my xmas shopping. :gift: Way to go, Ice. - I'm envy with some of my classmates. LOL They have a blooming lovelife. :lol: - I hid my sister's spare mobile phone last night. I hope she won't notice. BAHAHA. - I miss Class-S. All of them. - I downloaded Twilight Movie using Torrent. - I'm planning on dropping ALL of my domains. :/
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess :wallbash: -lawl. I didn't notice that i haven't ate any food for lunch. :lol: silly me. I didn't notice that it's already 1:30 in the afternoon. XD -I'm loving green today. even my brain is starting to think green. :drool: joke. XD -ym is loosing a screw. :wasted: sheez. hate it. my pc was reformatted coz of the viruses. :drool: -i'm still downloading mp3's from the limewire. :wasted: *weh. what can I do? :| -I'll eat now. XD
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

I confess that i was sent to home early because i got myself in to a [s]huge[/s] trouble this morning. :D Someone punched me in the face which caused some bleeding. :D My lips are swelling right now. And it won't stop bleeding. :D I also confess that i hit him with a stick so many times as my payback. =D
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess.. [quote]• That I'm a worthless bestfriend ): Imagine it, I teased my most bestfriend. ARGH I'm so bad, Now he won't say Hi to me or even say something :crybaby: . • I'm sooo happy during CLF time. I got to make a card for Rey, The best artist in our class (: But sad to say, rad got my name (Hello?!! Worthless loser got my name?:wasted:) • I was soo overduperlysoomgfkkenshet happy (: We acted like he was my boyfriend with Ted :lol:[/quote]
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess i wanna start a new beginning. New approach to everything. I wanna mess myself up. I confess im currently addicted to toradora! taiga is superlove. :wow::wow::wow: i wanna be taiga. :lol:
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess i liek siz ice's twilight layout.. imma use one ! ;) i miss posting in ftalk.. i miss my ftalk / TS family. im glad tomorrow's saturday haha im diggin if i were a boy by beyonce.. both the original and the remixes by lee carr and r.kelly :wow: :lol:

Last edited by kristina16 (2008-12-12 06:38:21)

---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]I confess dat im not in the mood ryt now.. I confess dat im out of my mind. :cry:[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:34

[ 9 queries - 0.558 second ]
Privacy Policy