• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Shella_Suigintou99
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

^ i confess -i really miss Anne-chan.we both busy =( -i miss and hate my crush in FS ,he makes me waiting for long time :mad: -i'll have exam next Monday,Oh no :wallbash: a little spoiler :3 [spoiler]i wanna meet dark Shadow//Dhet** in real life again :P:P:P:P[/spoiler]
Yellow Flash
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i confess i want to go home now.. i confess i want to eat somethin good..
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ I confess I want to meet the person above me. :lol: Seriously. We will have a contest and I`m not preparing for it. =D I had a confe wif co-TS members and I heard someone`s voice. :lol: :lol: I Lol-ed at it Because it`s the first time that I heard his [Dondon] voice. :lol: :wow:
EMae
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I confess... - I always feel humiliated every time I see her. :wallbash: - I'm inspired. :wow: - I almost had the chance to talk with that guy. But unfortunately, I didn't because I was way too shy. :wallbash: :wallbash:
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]I confess[/b] that I'm just amazed how drastic ftalk had changed I want to have Y!conference w/ people here :lol: my dream last night was pretty erotic :/ oops. censored :P I dislike the cultural values my family portray sometimes -- they pretty much contradicts themselves, making them hypocrites :disgust:
Ershin
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I confess... [spoiler]There are so many cute gals here never been to one since here[/spoiler]
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess [spoiler]I still miss my ex..[/spoiler]

Last edited by preciouszshortypinay (2008-11-29 20:57:06)

Ershin
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I confess.. [spoiler]She got me mesmerized this instant[/spoiler]
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

I confess that.. - i am accusing my mom for breaking in to my room.. :/ lol. she really broke in.. :eh: just to read my diary.. :eh: lmao. and she also broke in to see what a mess my room is.. :wallbash: - i wanna eat those food which are not allowed for me to eat.. =D i miss them.. =| c'mon!! 6 years is enough right??.. :eh: - i am officially falling for him.. :redface: - i need some sleep..because my eyebags are getting bigger and bigger.. :eh:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[i]i confess... 1.my mother heard the songs im playing this morning ( alesana songs) and she asked me worriedly "anak, satanista ka ba?" (translation--->> my child, are you a satanist?" :retard: i didnt answered her. because i dont know how to explain that its just really my type of songs. :wasted:[/i] [i] 2. my mom always brought me milk even though she knows i dont drink them at all. :wasted: i just pretend to take a sip and it goes down to the plants.[/i]:lol: [i]sorry ma.[/i]:P:P [i]3. i am a little bit sad about trick leaving ftalk.[/i] :penguin::penguin::penguin:
laynejoselle
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess that I hate some members here
Ershin
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I confess... [spoiler]That I wanna spend more time here for it is way too fun[/spoiler]
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess that [spoiler]• I have no idea what is happening on Ftalk, its quiet. • It really sucks being home alone • I am groupless, I joined the scandalers • sorry for those people i hurt or disappointed? • I am EXTREMELY hungry • I am, for the first time using my photoshop skills (if theres any) in school projects. • damn teachers so stupid. • end. • oh wait im sleeping over to my friends house. • idk about science fare. • neither the research project. • everyhitng is f-ckde up. • =([/spoiler]
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess... -no breakfast yet :smoke::wasted::retard: -sooo happy now. -missin' someone. -i'm a liar :paranoid::paranoid: -missin' playing audition p. :crybaby: thats all for now. Good Day :penguin::penguin:
anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]I confess....[/b] [spoiler]I uber miss my crazy sensei!! Haven't seen him lately! :crybaby: I'm feeling guilty becoz of what me and ate aning have chatted yesterday :/ I'm such a dumb risk taker I'm lazy to go anywhere now, :P[/spoiler]
xwiit_az_candii
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess that: -i'm inlove with my schoolmate! :redface: -i hate my cousins to visit me this day :doubt: -i'm obsessed with Charmmy Kitty (i lurve it!) -i miss my piano :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: -i hate sitting down and doing nothing here at home :wasted:
Ershin
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I confess... [spoiler]That I was happy to have received a rep today. So thanks and you know who you are[/spoiler]
EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^Ur welcome:D~!!:o Urmm~~~ Now, I more likey On9 on fstalk then fs~~ :D Am I should :D or :cry: :question::question:

Last edited by EyyoNaLuvBil (2008-11-28 22:52:04)

Ershin
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:lol: EyyoNaLuvBil Yeah I confess to that also its more fun here
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess that my friends' friend punch me last night. Lmao. I was drunk, what can I do. I'll get my revenge next time. =D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:47

[ 9 queries - 0.554 second ]
Privacy Policy