• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

mama0114
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i confess that im becoming too lazy nowadays... :|
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

I confess that our class was suspended today, because of this heavy rains, and I'm I happy about it. :D
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess that.. I feel so stupid right now. :wallbash: <-- I want to do this again and again. I want to burn all the medicine here in my house. I don't want to take any medicine. :mad: :wallbash: fkeen cough. hope I die. :wallbash: I already blew the lonely ex-fa66ot out of my ym list. :mad: I fkken hate him. :mad: I am so happy today. :lol: I want to laugh and laugh. But I can't, my siblings will call me an idiot. :disgust: Our trip to manila is so boring. but well, I didn't feel the boredom-ness at all since I was happy, texting him. I was kinda sad about his situation right now. But I felt glad when he told me that. [spoiler]I'm starting to liek him.[/spoiler] God have answered my prayers. I'm so happy. =| I'm hoping to see my dad at America soon. I love and miss moi group so much even though we are just 'konti'. It's not very boring. It's very loud. XDD lmao. watever. =D

Last edited by xxBUBBLiExx (2008-12-08 04:54:22)

Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]i confess i envy my kuya's gf coz kuya gave her a gift havaianas worth 975 pesos and kuya gave me slippers without brand worth 300+ i confess i miss tita bel..i miss reading her confessions i confess im txting with her ryt now[/b]
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess [spoiler]i hate myself for being so selfish. i just dunno what shud i do now. i wonder why. i hope i can do this =( it was moar hard than i thought. amf :crybaby: i hope it will over soon. God help me survive :( i know i can do it and i hope its teh right one :D i'll happy if i see my friends happy, and now im there for that :D go go go for meee :D i hope i can do tomorrow test :( goodluck Lin. i know u can do it :D amf i gettin moar crazee and stress =x= huhuhuhuhuhu GOD help ME =( [hr] aaaaaaaarghh stress ajofapjosadknkhjsdkngdjks :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:[/spoiler]
nElOu
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]I confess I miss eptok uber. Uuh. I confess I miss the stupid guy I used to text. Ahh! Gawsh .. :ninja: I confess I sooooper want to see him. NOW, yes! Now babe. :eh: :disgust: :angry:[/b]
annxchen
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I confess that I'm a big fan of [url=http://slumberdoll.deviantart.com]Tricia Gosingtian[/url] and [url=http://blackmage9.deviantart.com]Alodia Gosiengfiao[/url]. I'm jealous with their works. xD :D
PhRem
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][img]http://dl9.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1122/1122889uis5gpr73p.gif[/img] [i]I love boys.. Whaahahah..[/i] [img]http://dl9.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1122/1122889uis5gpr73p.gif[/img][/align]
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ good for you :lol: i confess... :arrow: i hate our philosophy now. just finished my essay .. dang i had a hard time understanding 1 tagalog article :wasted: i had to let cloud read it for me and discuss it :lol: good thing he's tagalog enough to be patient wakakaka :lol: :arrow: im very anxious for tomorrows duty.. :paranoid: ill be the Head PCI and i don't know what to doo :o :penguin: :arrow: i wish we had a morning shift instead of PM amf.. time drags slow on PM shifts tsk2 :arrow: its almost 12mn im sleepy. ive been OL for an hour but someone im expecting is not yet OL.. few hours from now its Dec 9 already..
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

I confess.. - I miss my Fone.. =( it is still broken.. =( my mom isn't guilty for breaking it.. :lol: i mean accidentally.. :penguin: she dropped it while we were at the wet market at Khorat..while buying Buko.. :lol: gosh.. it hit some bukos and booom! on the floor.. thats why its Basag!.. :retard: dang.. i touchscreen thing isn't working anymore.. =( - I feel so guilty for showing that I care about him.. :wallbash: so stupid of me.. XD - I am jealous of his ex.. :wallbash: gosh..i know that i shouldn't have.. :wallbash: but.. i don't know.. :wallbash: Like..everytime we chat.. (which we seldom do..) his ex is always part of our conversation.. :wallbash: :crybaby: - I am eating Balot right now..Urghh..i missed eating it.. :P

Last edited by eney0715 (2008-12-08 10:36:13)

jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I confess... - I feel like leaving FTalk and the online world =)
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess [spoiler]Im flatter'd coz there's like hella lot of guys liking me and courting me but i freaking find it so annoying -_- even i tell them i already have a bf..they wont stop..arghh..[/spoiler]
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I confess : - CHAW called me last night from 11pm - 2am :redface: We talked abt some loev stuffs :redface: Hha. Thanks to Unli Call Night from Globe. :cool: - Im gonna leave moi FU soon :(
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess. -My mudraks didn't know that I wasn't actually sleeping. =D Wah. -I called James, Danx, and Shang yester night. :redface: and I enjoyed talking to them. =D -My head hurts. :retard: And my throat. :retard: I didn't take my medicine last night. :retard: I was coughing awhile ago for almost two hours. :crybaby: -I slept 3 am in the morning. :drool::drool::drool: I'm so pathetic. :drool: -I was the reason why Danx's mudraks kept on scolding danx. XD Lmao. I feel guilty about it. :retard:
russell18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess.. - I was teary-eyed when I heard about Marky Cielo's death. [i](emote mode)[/i] - that this will be the saddest xmas for me. - that i'm still missing my friends..:crybaby::crybaby:
Yellow Flash
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=jieduck]I confess... - I feel like leaving FTalk and the online world =)[/quote] sigh*... im feeling that too kuya.. i confess.. :arrow: im addicted in an online game right now.. :arrow: i dont want to be addicted to it... :arrow: i wish something nice will happen to ftalk...
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]i confess today is a very bad day for me :wallbash: :wallbash: i confess i think i hurt the person i chatted with last nyt.. i am really nakokonxenxa of what ive told him :cry: bec.of him i didn't get enough sleep coz im thinking of him,,he told me he is not mad at me..but i have teh feeling that his mad at me[/b] :cry: :cry:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[i]^aw.,who could that be? :/ i confess..finally.,smartbro fixed the antenna. :lol: i wont be disconnected anytime now. :lol: i confess..whoaa~~i think im bankrupt again. :lol: money slips past by my fingers so easily. :lol: but its okay,i have gifts for my family. :D:D:D[/i] [i]i confess i will personally request a gift from my sister,. =D i want a new beautiful blouse.[/i] =D=D
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

amf i confess [spoiler]i was wrote a looooooooooonnggg messaggeee today :lol: teh longest message i ever wrote =D and teh subject was abot my feelin lul :redface::lol: too bad i wrote that when im crying :crybaby: tsk tsk i dunno what happend to myself these days. i get myself crying overnight. its so easy to cried these days =D mahbe because my crazee exam amf fvck. :angry: i just know something will be happen soon. idk what is that. i know it will change mylife lul :lol: i hate hate hate hate hate sumone soo bad :| amf amf amf i hateyouu :| i think sumone try to change to me. maybe gettin jealous of me lul :lol: i gettin crazee with this icon :lol: I loeeeeeeev thaaaaaaaaaat icoooooooooon suuuuuuuuu muuuuuuuuuuuuuuch <33333 i hate myself moar amf :( i became moar worse these days. to pepol who know about this problem. ignore me haha :lol: i can handle this problem by myself lalala :33 i need searchin new :wow: lalala :wow: i hope i cud found someone better =) i need sumone to share aaaaaa :lol: stranger i need you to talk =D enough. i became moar crazee these days amf. gettin stress.crazee.sick.moody. what happend to meeeee :wallbash:[/spoiler]
Yellow Flash
» Banned
1969-12-31

i confess... :arrow: i didnt attend the class normally today :arrow: i dont like what is happening to me... :arrow: that i dont like myself.... :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:49

[ 9 queries - 0.681 second ]
Privacy Policy