• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

I confess. [spoiler]- Im not fkken sure of my feelings. I feel like falling inlove. WTH. :retard: - Im mad at my EX. Its our Ex-monthsary today, and supposedly, we are already 10mos. Sht. - My hand hurts so much. :wasted: - Chaw always read my confessions, so do I. :lol: - Someone left our group because of someone. - Jam is vs. Patchii. XD The 2 fafas became enemies. Lawl. - Im missing someone right now. - I immediately delete all the people who are sending me GMs and PMs in YM. Im just too badtrip. :doubt: - I deleted 3 friends in YM because they sent me GMs and some PMs. :wasted: - I have many confessions and still I wanna read it again and again. - Kinda tired today. - Im mad at Globe, they're useless now. No more unlimited texts and calls. :wasted: Fkk. - I wanna hug someone right now, I feel like crying. :cry: - My neck hurts. - I havent arranged my bed yet. - havent took my bath yet. - I wanna eat chocolates. - I wish I could turn back time, but.. Naaaaaaaaah. :wasted:[/spoiler]
blackumaga
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

I confess.. that I dont like staying in our house. :wallbash: that I want to play CABAL Online. Wuaaa :o:o:o
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[spoiler][quote=dondon]I confess i think i offend someone here=(. Im sorry i still respect you. :)[/quote] who's that ey?:)[/spoiler] i confess -I cant stop loving [b]HIM[/b] but i think i can stop it :lol: -my 2 bexties is never know me,they have there own friends.=( -i just download mariah carey songs.I like her songs and i put it in my cellphone.=) -i Want Camera!!! i just like to have :D but i dont too much taking picx ;]
Lelouch_0
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]I confess that...[/b] • im getting a hard tym editing pics.. der's no other option in choosing fonts! so few!! MORE FOOONTSS!!! :mad: • i really lab Paramore.. soo much. :wow: • im getting [i]"tampo"[/i] w/ a friend [an eptoker]. :doubt:
Shella_Suigintou99
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]I confess [/b] -now,i'm [b]friendstergeek[/b] =3 -I love paramore and flyleaf so much :wow: ,yeah both singers are so awesome \m/ -why he still won't join here :cry: Lmao :wallbash: i really [b]miss and love him [/b]badly :angry: -i'm sad about my [b]E-groups[/b],many members leave from there =( -i'm still wondering about my wish ,would it become [b]true[/b] -___- -i wanna spend my christmast [b]alone[/b] :cry: -i done confess ,[i]sorry for my wrong grammar and this stupid junks[/i]
philixre
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]I Confess[/b] ` I hate Kristen Stewart, why? She's stealing Edward from me. bwahaha =D I'll eat her.. RAWR. :wallbash: ` I'm Nervous i don't know why ` I feel all alone in TS. Nobody's OL ` I want to eat Choc'lates ` Mii Oblivious :( ` I want to play Uno Stacko. *lawls
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=philixre]` I hate Kristen Stewart, why? She's stealing Edward from me. bwahaha =D I'll eat her.. RAWR. :wallbash:[/quote] I was thinking you'd say: because she's a drug addict. LOLOLOL :lol: [hr] I'm close to finishing my [u]first ever novel.[/u] I think I can release it on Christmas Day. :penguin:
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess I just noticed that from the time Kuya Jesse left Rockstars Everybody else started to leave until very few was left and now barely go online. I still can't believe it because about 2 months ago,We're like a happy family Now everybody's gone and split up and found their very own other eGroup. =( I must admit, I miss talking to all those people. =(
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=losher29]I confess I just noticed that from the time Kuya Jesse left Rockstars Everybody else started to leave until very few was left and now barely go online. I still can't believe it because about 2 months ago,We're like a happy family Now everybody's gone and split up and found their very own other eGroup. =( I must admit, I miss talking to all those people. =([/quote] And i don't know what's going on. But i'm a solid member of rockstar. We can't control you guys. That's your life. Everything is still a blur. Topic: I confess... ~ I really miss mah crushie here. ~ I'm so addicted to britney's new album "Circus" ~ I don't want to go to antipolo for christmas. I hate my uncle, and all my cousins. I hate them! ~ I feel so alone, but i'm still ok. i'm not an introvert. ~ I miss the old ftalk members.
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]OT[/b] [spoiler][quote=dondon]haha. thanks for vacation there, but you know what, we have an inititiation there for new member =D ask the leader what will you do :eh:[/quote] too bad you can't make me do it =D [quote=dondon]haha. sure you can join this holiday there if you want, just make a permission to your class-s group ;)[/quote] no you cant leave the class =D j/k :P its fine with me anne ;)[/spoiler] i confess .. :arrow: i still like Kristen Stewart even if she smokes weed =D :arrow: my bus left me because i was taking too long on buying dvds for my family :lol: :arrow: i made an Incident Report for the 2nd time even if I had nothing to do with what happened during our duty. I was the Head Practicing Clinical Instructor so my ma'am felt the need for me to make one. amf :wasted: :arrow: I had fun during my vacation in The Scandalers. :wow: i love TS and all the people in it .. they're cool :wow: :arrow: errr Vitz isn't online yet. i wanna post in our class alreadyyyy .. paging VITZZZZZZZ!! :wallbash: :arrow: i miss my hunnie so much =( i hope he's doin good with reviewing for his entrance exam. i'll be expecting for his call this xmas :D i love you hunnie :redface:

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-12-22 03:00:03)

misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I confess I wanna be with my mom ASAP! I wanna spend Christmas with her! :wallbash: I miss my mom so much! :cry:
cath_ocampo94
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess that :arrow: it is windy here. :lol::thumbsup: :arrow: there are people in the chatbox that shouldn't be there. :arrow: there is someone that should be sorry but he's NOT. :arrow: he should be the one reported/banned. hahaha =D=D=D :lol::lol::lol:

Last edited by cath_ocampo94 (2008-12-22 03:53:21)

leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ we have the same confessions hahaha -i love this guy at first, but when he posted his pic..OMG i was turned off :wasted::wasted: he needs to resize his head :D
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=losher29]I confess I just noticed that from the time Kuya Jesse left Rockstars Everybody else started to leave until very few was left and now barely go online. I still can't believe it because about 2 months ago,We're like a happy family Now everybody's gone and split up and found their very own other eGroup. =( I must admit, I miss talking to all those people. =([/quote] wew., i confess i have been planning to go back to rockstars., but i still have to ask permission first to all my close wp members. :D [quote=dhen2x]And i don't know what's going on. But i'm a solid member of rockstar. We can't control you guys. That's your life. Everything is still a blur.[/quote] i miss this person i quoted. :D
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess i'm thinking if i can also have a vacation in class-s group. if its possible only =D I confess i miss her, where is she :crybaby: I confess i am angry at my cousin , he lost our cat :doubt:

Last edited by dondon (2008-12-22 04:25:23)

duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=dondon]I confess i'm thinking if i can also have a vacation in class-s group. if its possible only =D[/quote] of course youre welcome dundun =D :D lets join in together :eh: [hr][hr] i confess... :arrow: im waiting for vitz to go online to approve my request. he's probably sleeping.. tsktsk :arrow: i decided to leave this 2am :D weeee :arrow: i will watch twilight again and again when i go home :wow:
anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]I confess...[/b] it seems that in this holiday, a lot of members want to have vacation in other e-group. :lol: I want to have a vacation in TS too.. x3 gawd, if it's possible :lol:
cath_ocampo94
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=leipot]^ we have the same confessions hahaha -i love this guy at first, but when he posted his pic..OMG i was turned off :wasted::wasted: he needs to resize his head :D[/quote] ^ haha, nice one. :P i also confess :arrow: that my bestfriendest-friend didn't visit us in the cbox. hahaha :lol:
Jems Ono
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i confess thatr im sad na naman huhu
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I confess... It's not easy being me... [spoiler]An Alien :lol: [spoiler]Without any valid ID :wallbash:[/spoiler][/spoiler] [spoiler]All those paper works won't work without any valid ID :| But somehow I am able to manage to achieve it today... And it made my nose bleed... achieving tons of requirements :wallbash: [i]Ahh...Yokatta...[/i] Done at last! [img]http://www.anikaos.com/040-onion_msn_smilies/onion_gifs_emoticons/onion_gifs_emoticons-18.gif[/img][/spoiler] I confess... I will make hit and run here.... :penguin:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:18

[ 9 queries - 1.142 second ]
Privacy Policy