• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

imnotemo_18
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i confess i miss him much i confess that im afraid on what will happen tomorrow i confess i ate chocolates even though im not allowed :D
Lelouch_0
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]I Confess that..[/b] [spoiler]i [b]hate[/b] her. i mean, i [b]HATE[/b] her. and now, she push me to hate her more. she's really a flirty girl. i really want to punch ur miserable face ryt now!! u know that?? :evil:[/spoiler] [spoiler]why can't you leave him alone!!!!!?????!!! he's already taken!!! :wallbash: :wallbash:[/spoiler] ^ to a girl. :doubt:
hanabi_suigintou
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[i]i confess:[/i] [spoiler][b]-wew, 9 PM and i must go to bed?? -i wanna edit sum graphic laa~ -miss lhadyblues so much T^T -let's make reunion freinds!![/b][/spoiler]
laynejoselle
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess [spoiler]I'm very sad coz' i feel someone's hates me and that someone wont even talk to me.. that someone snobs me[/spoiler] i confess [spoiler]if that still continue, i will leave TS and live a miserable life[/spoiler]
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess. [spoiler]-I'm so happy today. =| But i can't smile anymore. coz i'm so wasteeed. :wasted: -I'm tired. I want to sleep. :-j -I'm effin mad at my brother. :mad::mad: I want to tape his mouth. da*n. He wants to use teh laptop. FFFF. And he's dabog dabog and all. duhduh. :disgust: da*n him. :| I ssooo want to slap him back and forth. but my mom is here. :doubt::doubt: -I[b] think[/b] i wont be active these following days. I still have two projects to finish. :wallbash: But, i think (again) i'm wrong. XD I can't live w/o pc. T-T dunno why. LOL. -I don't feel superhuman anymore. I feel abnormal. :-j[/spoiler]

Last edited by xxBUBBLiExx (2008-12-25 10:15:32)

jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I confess that im insane. I confess that im drunk i confess that im kinda mad with my friends i duno why
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]I confess that i really dont like 1 member here or some kinda special member hr. :disgust: I confess that he's pathetic I confess that i want to pin point somethin I confess that i wanna text him[/b] :(

Last edited by ---xXirukiTepe--- (2008-12-25 10:43:58)

preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess ` [spoiler]Im so excited for the party tomorrow That i really like him *eptok crush* Im single kind of lol haha[/spoiler]
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I confess that, i saw my non-sense posts (when i was newbie) and i was like :lol: I confess that im sleepy. I coness that, my eyes again are liek this :retard: :wasted: :smoke: :drool: :puke:
PhRem
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][img]http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/4294/chika28wc7.gif[/img][img]http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/4294/chika28wc7.gif[/img] [i][color=hotpink]I confess.. Im really sad about kicking out of the E-group..[/color][/i] [img]http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/4294/chika28wc7.gif[/img][img]http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/4294/chika28wc7.gif[/img][/align]
pinkprincess18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess: [spoiler]i didn't feel the xmas here.=| that's why i didn't enjoy so much this day..:|[/spoiler]
EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I confess [spoiler]I'm missing my [b]kitten[/b]~ :crybaby: I'll not here 4 [b]3[/b]months~ :crybaby: I miss my [b]Kevin[/b]! :crybaby::crybaby:[/spoiler]

Last edited by EyyoNaLuvBil (2008-12-25 16:07:48)

imnotemo_18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess i read all post here on this page i confess i am hungry already because there's no food left here i confess i want to smoke badly but my grandma's beside me i confess i want to go to my friends 16th birthday but he didn't allow me. i confess that i am bored and i want to play guitar hero.
jessa5426
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i confess [spoiler]i hav a little crush on some cute boys here in Ftalk :lol:[/spoiler]

Last edited by jessa5426 (2008-12-25 19:24:45)

angeli718
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess.. the fire alarm just rang. I thought it was fire, but it was just that the hot water blew. Hmmpf.
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess.. [spoiler]-I'm happy again. Since i'm alreeady done with my 1st project. :drool: So easy. XDD :-j -I dont want to answer the problems that was given by our physics teacher. epistaxis to da max. :crybaby: shit shit shit ((: -I dunno what to say. lol. who teh hell cares. :-J[/spoiler]
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I confess i read somethng here in Underground, and i was like :mad: -- you *, you don't read the post my dear. I confess that we'll go to SM. I confess i LOEV CHAW :**
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=jamessss:b]I confess that we'll go to SM.[/quote] :drool: Dang I miss doing that :crybaby: Seriously, I used to be there everyday. I confess This is a boring Christmas, We watch movie,eat and cruise. Now I don't know what's gonna happen next. I still have Un-open presents. I don't know what to do.
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I Confess: - I kinda hate this year's Christmas. :doubt: - Im bored. - I want to chat with my real life friends in YM. I miss the time we all chatted. I sometimes don't have the time to chat with them coz I'm here in Leyte. Damn vacation. :angry: - Last Tuesday ( i think ), I really cried when I was in bed coz I really miss doing my hobbies there in Cebu. - Yesterday, we went to the beach. I had fun swimming underwater but when we we're going home my "paningin" was liked I dont know, my stomach even ache for a while. :wasted: - That's all!

Last edited by Nahz.Is.Fab (2008-12-25 22:08:25)

iana27
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Confessions. [spoiler]• Yesterday is not my day. Gawwd. :doubt: • How I wish we will go to Baguio tomorrow or in star city or watever. =D • I'm lazy to do household chores right now. :disgust: • I miss the [color=red]boy[/color] in teh church. HAHA! Lol. :lol: • I wanna go to Alabang town center later and watch Desperadas 2 and Iskul Bukol. =D[/spoiler]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:07

[ 9 queries - 0.618 second ]
Privacy Policy