• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]I confess...[/b] [i]- that I'm still kind of shaken up about what happened yesterday. - that what happened yesterday reminded me of him. - yesterday, I almost got ran over, without my best friend! :O - I just noticed that I have a medium sized cut on my wrist. :wallbash:[/i]
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

I confess this : What im feeling for him is more than a crush. I dont care if someone may hate me because im loving someone thats already taken. I feel so happy when i talk to him. and so sad everytime he go offline.
Lelouch_0
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]I confess that..[/b] [spoiler]• im starting to like making siggies. :O:thumbsup: even if my works are kinda amateur and kinda.. umm.. ungly. :D[/spoiler] [spoiler]• i adore sis Phrem for being so good in making GFX. and also eleena. :wow:[/spoiler]
ampjeff
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess that im uber weak im feeling so stupid coz i cant run this sh*t im hungry im a little sleepy i wont sleep i need to run this sh*t
angeli718
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess that I have a new Portable DVD Player! Yay me!
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I Confess: - Im back from Leyte. Wohoo! - I wanna make new sigs! :drool: - I still didn't finish my friend's layout request. huhu. hehe. :lol: Gotta make it now. :penguin: - I want to have classes already. :( :) I miss my classmates especially my classmates who I used to chat with. :) - That's all for now. :penguin:
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I confess i read some sort of literature at our group and i was :lol: :-J uber laugh. I confess that im very glad that my mom will be the one who'll pay for repairing my phone. I confess that im liking the song Decode of Paramore.
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess I really love him already.. I confess i really dont care that people may hate because of that I confess i feel so happy when i talk to him.. I confess i really do love him ...
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess.. [quote]- I'm evil. I dunno why(?) - I love my dress. >.< - I love MMP/ KLG. - I have so much stuff to fix here :wasted: - I wonder where's my dad. - It's almost new year. -It's almost classes -- YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!![/quote]
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess.... ~ I watched "tanging ina ninyong lahat" with mah berks. I'm so proud to uge! For me, she's the best supporting actress.. ~ I love mah new shoes, and pants. ~ January 5 is the opening class. And i'm not happy with mah vacation. ~ I miss ex-rockstar members... and i like our new banner... This is not the end of a new beginning. ~ I talked to cham last night, and gawd! her voice so cute... ;)

Last edited by dhen2x (2008-12-28 21:45:34)

xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess.. -I got screwed. :-j -I fken hate physics. swear. D: -I want to throw my fs. ((:

Last edited by xxBUBBLiExx (2008-12-28 22:02:39)

nElOu
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center]I confess .. [spoiler]I'm uber bored here. Oyea. As always. I'm so excited to have my shirt printed with paramore stuffs! Woo. They rock. :eh: :evil: Haha. Co' I'm tired hunting for that shirt . Oh my.[/spoiler][/align]
heroinslither
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess. that i am really sorry. dammit. i swear. :c that im starting to fix my life slowly. that i need to divert my attention. that i am happy that somehow i met [b]you[/b] in this cyber bla bla. "pakyu" XD that i am proud of my egroup and groupmates. that i am tired of doing stupid and wild things without even making a good decision and justification i still like you, not as someone to be loved. but someone whom i can trust. a friend. a good friend. :) ps. i love you guys(MMP=KLG), the reason why i am still active here in this forum.
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]I confess...[/b] [i]:arrow: that I'm gonna have a serious confession here. :arrow: that I...crud, I burped. :arrow: that I'm really unmotivated today. :arrow: I'm kinda happy that nothing in my body is shaking anymore...[/i]
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I confess. - I cried last night coz my ex cried too while I was talking to him. - Me and Karlo had a big misunderstanding. - I still loev him. X________________x - Im happy that were stil friends. xD lol. :lol: - My treatment for him will change. x) - Everything was nonsense. I wish I could turn back time. :lol: - Im weird. - Me and Jolo ( snypzelle ) talked yesteday, I heard his voice. :lol: its so puge. xDD hahaha. - Im fixing everything between me and karlo. :D - I loev MMP + KLG. :lol: They're so freakin --[i] taeyna[/i]. :lol:
dess29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess i a happy because the two crazy members of FU is back from their vacation wahahha. i also confess that im loving the siggy of danxtot. wahahaha
*nicz.love
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess.. - FU is starting to rock again. we are now alive.:lol: - im soo hyper today. - he pm moi. my golli.:redface: - i dont have any idea of replying on his messages. just want to send him gm's=D=D=D - my sister's hair is effin cute. gaaah! im getting insecure again.:wallbash: - im excited to go to EK with my cousins tomorrow. - i miss my real phone. whahah!:lol: - i hate the keypad of this disgusting phone that im currently using. err:angry:
black_eLjOy
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b] i confess.. :arrow: taht i miss him soo much.. uber.. :arrow: taht i love layne sooooooo much.. thanks lil sis.. :arrow: taht i love to post today.. :arrow: taht i am thinking (but not soooo sure) to leave TS.. :crybaby:[/b]

Last edited by black_eLjOy (2008-12-29 01:44:40)

eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

I confess that I slept almost 5 am(+7 gmt) this morning..Gosh. I am super duper addicted to MMP.. :wow: -Love you guys! esp. fafing! :puke: kidding. I confess that I have a hater. :lol: Gosh. she is freakin' weird. :retard: I confess that I envy someone.. :/ I confess that I am also nonsense.. I mean.. this post.. :wasted:
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess that I really want to gain a new rank :drool: I confess I'm really tired now :wasted: because I think I don't sleep well today I confess that I still want to post even that I'm tired =)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:15

[ 10 queries - 0.697 second ]
Privacy Policy