• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

pAtchii
» Banned
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i confess... i lab [b]chaw[/b] this is mah last log in .. :D :norose:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i confess.. :arrow: i cant wait to go home :D :arrow: ill be having my hair cut and dyed again .. :lol: :arrow: im having a vacation in The Scandalers group.. wwwweeee :wow: :lol:
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess... [b] i like one member's of here.. wew, he's sooooo cute.. :redface: i wish 2 know him moar.. x] [/b]
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

- I hate Kristen Stewart too. Why? She smokes pot. Not good. - I'm envy of Maye babe's hair. I dyed mine red when I was still in 3rd year HS--I'm a college freshie already. Its brown now due to this effin event that required me to have dark colored hair. :wasted: - I wanna cry for my hair.
cla_15
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=ducheszv]:arrow: im having a vacation in The Scandalers group.. wwwweeee :wow: :lol:[/quote] it's [b]OUR[/b] pleasure to have you there..:lol::lol::lol: _________________ i confess i sound like an alien..my nostrils were clogged with frozen [i]sipon[/i]..:wasted: and i confess it'll be my first time to attend a [i]Simbang Gabi[/i] since im not a Catholic, i just wanna experience it..;)
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess. [spoiler]-Danx made me cry. sheez. [i]babaw ko solid.[/i] :( -I'm so tired. :| Suoper tired. -Okay. I'm guilty. Superb. I kept on blaming my self for.. :wallbash::wallbash: -I don't want to play games anymore. I'm a shit . Never. Tss. :wallbash::wallbash: -everyone in this house is still up. Such a miracle. -I want to.. migrate migrate migrate. I want to be with my dad na. T______T -I enjoyed MMP's wildest confe ever. Though, other members are not online. =([/spoiler]
anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=Shella_Suigintou99]-yeah,same as usual i miss him so much but now i become hate him honestly i wanna kill him[/quote] as usual =D [quote=ducheszv]im having a vacation in The Scandalers group.. wwwweeee[/quote] i always wanted to have holiday there, :doubt: :doubt: :p [hr] Since 19th December, I have been sick, and so are my friends, the 5 of us shared room, I now know how the virus spreads :lol: i miss making layouts, but I can't, since fs has filtered agen. :retard: i confess I loev black ppl singer, :P except for Jesse McCartney, i am listening to if I were a boy - Beyonce, Leavin' - Jesse McCartney, Mad - Neyo, Whatever you like - T.I., Right Now - Akon. :P

Last edited by anne.24 (2008-12-21 13:21:28)

Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=anne.24][quote]ducheszv wrote: im having a vacation in The Scandalers group.. wwwweeee[/quote] i always wanted to have holiday there,[/quote] You want? Coz of dondon, ayt? HAHA! Joke. Peace. :D =========== I confess: - I'm not yet sleepy and I don't know why. :retard: - I kinda addicted to typing. HAHA!
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I confess that my eyes are liek this > :retard: I confess that i feel stupid because i confess to him my dirty lil secrets. I confess that im still mad. (w/ this member here in Ftalk) I confess that i want to dump my computer. (esp: this stupid net) I confess that im still not a fan of Kristen Stewart. I confess that I MISSED THE OLD FTALK. I confess that.. (she made me smile)

Last edited by jamessss:b (2008-12-21 12:30:41)

preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess I really have a huge crush on my 21years old manager :wow: I still like kevin flint :crybaby: * dont get mad , you know who u are * << Nah i think i still do but nah haha i dont know..

Last edited by preciouszshortypinay (2008-12-21 20:24:02)

oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess... [spoiler]:arrow: I want to be "posessed" with Amnesia real bad. He just keeps appearing back my mind! :arrow: my head just throbs. And it itches too. maybe I have lice! Nah... :arrow: my buddies mom admitted that I'm a weird kid..I go with Classical music one moment, then the next, I thrash out with rock! :arrow: my confessions are done.[/spoiler]
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess.. [quote].. that I miss someone -- my special someone :crybaby: .. that I added James in YM. I'm nervous if he'll accept it :D .. that I'm having a hard time with my hair GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH :doubt:[/quote]
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I confess.. ..I missed FTalk su su muchh! :retard: I almost feel like a stranger here already :ninja: lol ..I really miss [b]Class-S[/b] ='( ..I had a great time during my birthday..despite how exhausted I was from our (me and my friends) shooting for our movie during the night.. =D ..my parents and I are going to visit our relatives in Capiz tomorrow, which means, no Internet.. for six days [i]holy crow [/i]O_o ..that my dream (wow, dream) to make [b]Twilight[/b] layouts before the movie's release went [i]poof[/i]! Hahaha. I only managed to finish two. HAHAHA.. Speaking of Twilight I wanted to watch it again today but unfortunately I'm coughing too hard so I'mma get some rest for tomorrow..Err. ..that I want to have fun today and [b]PARTY[/b]! rofl O.o
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]Off-topic[/b] [quote=cla_15]i confess i sound like an alien..my nostrils were clogged with frozen sipon..:wasted: and i confess it'll be my first time to attend a Simbang Gabi since im not a Catholic, i just wanna experience it..;)[/quote] hahaha. so what's the feeling there? :lol: good thing you don't burn there :wasted: peace :Dv :P [quote=ducheszv]:arrow: im having a vacation in The Scandalers group.. wwwweeee :wow: :lol:[/quote] haha. thanks for vacation there, but you know what, we have an inititiation there for new member =D ask the leader what will you do :eh: [quote=anne.24]i always wanted to have holiday there, :doubt: :doubt: :p[/quote] haha. sure you can join this holiday there if you want, just make a permission to your class-s group ;) [hr] :arrow: [b]topic:[/b] I confess i think i offend someone here. Im sorry =( i still respect you. :)
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess I'm too lazy to damn cook food for me. I got up so late that's why. Hungry hungry, Grumbling grumbling. I wanna do something, But I think It would hurt her. :wasted:
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess that my crush here in eptok is ****** :wow: << wehh i confess but the name is still a secret haha

Last edited by preciouszshortypinay (2008-12-21 20:22:28)

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=preciouszshortypinay]I still like [b]kevin[/b] flint[/quote] [quote=preciouszshortypinay]confess that my crush here in eptok is ***** :wow: << wehh i confess but the name is still a secret haha[/quote] wkokokokkokokkkk~~~ =D not very obvious. [hr][hr][hr][hr] i confess~~ftalk has been alive again especially s&f section.,wkokokk~~ i confess~~i am living an unhealthy life. (coke and pringles for breakfast) i confess i have been listening to arnel pineda's rendition of "pain in my heart" over and over again. :wow: its a beautiful song. but i dont have pain in my heart. :lol:
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess that Im eating chocolate And I also confess that I don't know how to make that thick gray line like the person above me has on her post. I got it before but I forgot already. :retard:
dess29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess that i love PJ. =D i also confess that im having a great time today with my FU mates. i love you guys :cool: :wow:
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I [b]confess [/b] that i was [s] stuck [/s] between two options: - go to mike's side on christmas eve for the first time - OR sing & play guitar in choir, on christmas at church for the first time. I picked the 1st one :] I [i]dreamt[/i] of roaches & I'm bugged by it. I [b]LOL[/b] inside when i hear my friend's name BJ *[sup]gutterminds[/sup] I'm excited about christmas & dressing up as an [b]elf[/b] xP I noticed that ftalk has been on a decline for months now & i'm now lifting my brows; but who [b]cares[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:53

[ 9 queries - 0.737 second ]
Privacy Policy