• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

pAtchii
» Banned
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i confess that i'm tired.. i confess that when i enetered to cbox my mood change at first im happy after a min. badtrip.. i confessed that all day long i have a big smile on my face and i dunno y,,
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]I confess[/b] I'm watching the oblation run tomorrow. =D I'm not pervy. It was peer pressure. and and and. I'm curious
xPEPPERMINTx
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]I confess..[/b] :penguin: Well, i feel really happy to hear eney and karuro being a new couple! :lol: unfortunately, i haven't congratulate her. later on ~ :wow: yeah, congrats also moi dear pupu, anne! <3 both of ya, take care of each other. :P what again? duh! i'm gonna get moi report on saturday! :retard: golly! i dunno what rank will i get. cos i can't stand against one of moi kind, nice, but super smart friend. she's the smartest one in whole of the grade. *sob* =( [hr] i wish i could be a promoter, like pupu! i dunno how she does it. by her sig in her fs profile? :eh: her refferals often increase, even just by one. [i]i envy youuu---[/i] :wasted: how bout myself? i've to force moi classmate to register! =D is that okay? Anyway, i've just seen TS banner dondon made! it's really attractive! :rolleyes::rolleyes: i was just about to ask him whether moi face can be there or not, but i think he's already gone. :/ I hope that banner will be put and so others will look at us! =D [b]ADDED.[/b] :wallbash: today is also my first time playing tennis. duh, i couldn't write properly cos moi right hand kept shaking! :retard: it was a bit hard at first, but i dunno. i wanna be like moi idol! :D the owner [a grandma] said that it'll be fun! and i hope so.. :3

Last edited by xPEPPERMINTx (2008-12-15 10:59:02)

Lychee :3
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I confess that.. - Tomorrow is our xmas party. :D - i really miss my sister at canada - i didn't eat today. :D
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess.. *I cried awhile ago because of him. T^T I really feel guilty about it. :crybaby: I'm sorry. =( *I still have an assignment. I mean, group assignment. T^T Shecks physics. Dang. I thought the problem they gave to me is easy. but it's difficult like hell. *I want to see my dad online. I want him to teach me now. *I want to kill bronson tonight. So that he wont let us perform our mini skit tomorrow morning. Sh*t. *I really miss him. [i]I miss him, [b]agad[/b].[/i] *I'll take a shower after this then sleep. =(
anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[spoiler][quote=xPEPPERMINTx]yeah, congrats also moi dear pupu, anne! <3 both of ya, take care of each other.[/quote] okay hun, don't worry =D we will. :P [quote=xPEPPERMINTx]wish i could be a promoter, like pupu! i dunno how she does it. by her sig in her fs profile? her refferals often increase, even just by one. i envy youuu--- how bout myself? i've to force moi classmate to register! is that okay?[/quote] I dunno, before I was a mod, I wanted to be a promoter, lol, 4 hours becoming promoter i became mod, LULZ xD i even had the screenshot me, promoter :lol: invite people who will be interested in foruming =) [quote=xPEPPERMINTx]was just about to ask him whether moi face can be there or not, but i think he's already gone.[/quote] just PM him, he will reply :D[/spoiler] [b]Confession~~~! xD[/b] Ate Eney and rei, knew now, :lol: the girl who called me...*censor*, whatever, hope she is reading it =D this is tough, it has been days, but still :lol: 2 days ago was the day she showed up in mah life :wasted:
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

I confess that.. -I cried last night because I feel guilty. (until now..) :wasted: I have been judging my mom. :| because i thought she doesn't love my dad anymore. =( But the truth is.. she loves him so much. But since he is gone.. There is no use if my mom will stay single the rest of her life, right?. :D -I am not myself today. :retard: i am kinda..Lost. :lol: i mean.. Like i am flying somewhere.. :lol::lol: argh.. -I Lol'd at my mom's question.. "Eney, bb, are you on drugs or something? Because you are kinda high..kinda out of this world..etc. blah blagh." And she even hit me. :lol: because i just laughed. :retard: -I super love it whenever me and my mom hit each other. :wow: Its like the way we show that we love each other. :lol: But she doesn't like it. :/ -I did not sleep last night. :D Instead..i read another mystery book. :D
nina123456
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess,, ... im so aching to watch the next episode of prison break!. ... geez!. where can i find it? gawd. ... haha. tnx to bang joe. he let me download 2 episodes of prison break. haha. a kiss for u. :kiss: tsup. ... i was surfing for twilight images when i saw this : [spoiler][img]http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3051/2334037610_515e65f03c.jpg?v=0[/img][/spoiler] i was like, who are they?!!??

Last edited by nina123456 (2008-12-15 16:17:29)

dess29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess i attended the aguinaldo mass just a while ago. i confess that i saw my[ugh. former] romeo justa while ago with a girl. i confess im hurt. i confess i feel guilty because i ofended danx last night. iconfess i feel guilty because i hurt my nanay. i just hope she understand.
angeli718
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess-- ..... I'm just working on a story right now. I'm thinking of posting it here in ftalk after I finish it.
nikz11
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess that.. i am still cute.. i dont love him anymore! i mean i can totally live my life without him! love it! sooo happy.. ^^
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]i confess im really not sure in my answers in our exam today..my mind is wondering away while taking our exam..i can't concentrate..im thinking of him..:wallbash: :wallbash: i confess i recieve i txt from my mom..she ask me to wrap teh gifts..omg..and the problem is she dont even buy a wrapper,,how can i wrap this..:wasted: :wasted: :wasted: i confess that even sometimes i get mad at my tito..besides of teh bad attitude that i showed to him always..he still godd to me..he promised me that he will give me a havaianas slippers as his christmas gift to me..i am nakokonxenxa tuloy,,:wallbash: :wallbash:[/b]

Last edited by Lhyrickz (2008-12-16 01:40:58)

russell18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess - that I am super dooper to the highest level happy coz 2 days more and dang vacation is up! - that I am happy to know that eney and puge (karuro) are u know "lovers" now! congrats to them!
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess that im suowper mad. once again. i confess that im tired. i confess that im done. *nonsense*
EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I confess =( [spoiler]I dont tell him that I'm in pain~ Not just pain 8 my heart~ But physically~ I'm sick~ I've apendix 8 my right side~ urhh~~ I wish I could tell him sbt dis~~ I just can't n could not tell him abt this~ I really love him~ I dont 1 him 2 worry abt me~~ =([/spoiler]
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I'm flooding my tumblr acct and I believe its annoying. LOL I've been neglecting FS lately. I love Facebook. I haven't eaten lunch yet cause I was so mad at my Mom I hid in my room and fell asleep. I'm sort of mad at my host. The service is not that good. HAHA.
malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess: [spoiler]I saw the video mii crush at someone's profile. Woah! I cant stop myself! I almost watched it 4 times. lol I think I love someone but I dun want to be an "epal" in his life. I have su many problems this week! Hope I can fix them. I miss someone suu much =( I met lots of people today! :wow: :lol:[/spoiler]
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=aysbeaux]I love Facebook.[/quote] Add me up ice :D search for "eehjhay" hehehe I confess that I prefer hanging out with my friends doing anything rather staying here in my house doing nothing. It's really boring :|
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

I confess that.. - i didn't go to school this morning because my mom didn't wake me up. :wasted: (Oh yeah. :lol:) - i am like a baby.. :P Someone still needs to wake me up..or else i won't.. :lol: i'll just wake up whenever i want. :D - i am hungry..But I can't eat yet!!! Because Mameng is not yet home..i have to wait for her.. :wow: - my mom is still babying me. :D (shhh.. thats a secret. :ninja: lol) and..i kinda like it.. :P
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess, exam just over today ! ayeee ~ i confess, i have fb too *LOL [spoiler]add me :D[/spoiler]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:40

[ 11 queries - 0.653 second ]
Privacy Policy