• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i confess i gonna be psychotically ill since this morning because of lots of problems whose secretly irritating me, including the pop up quizzes who i failed it all. >.< the surprised dance number and the surprise debating conference on monday, i hate it. also our monthly reports of activities in our clubs - science club and the structuring of bulletin boards, im so dead. noo
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i confess im happy now that we're ok now. :D:D Im happy that we've patch up things. :D im not evil anymore. :evil: :D:D:D:D:D
angeli718
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess.. -- I'm not really that cold right now, even though it's already snowing..
anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]I confess,[/b] [spoiler]- I just read my inbox... again... And I feel really happy, nyahah, messages from mah hunnie are so sweet...:redface: I fell in loev with him even moar.. :lol: - i want to make my hair longer, but i dun think it's a good idea xD, so i'll keep it short :P - it's 1 am in the morning, and I haven't slept, tomorrow i'll be asleep till 12 pm, i'm a pig!xD - I do not want to go to english/mat course tomorrow, it's 4 hours long, and they say they are going to expand it til 5 hours, WTF?! I'll be dead! :wasted: :wasted:[/spoiler]
sakuramankai
» n00b
1969-12-31

I confess that... -I didn't really believe in TRUE love, until I met my boyfriend. I feel like a hypocrite to all the people that I said it was ridiculous to think you know when you've met the right person. -I'm so lonely without my friends, even though I moved just 40 minutes away. -I'm terrible at keeping in contact with people, even my best friend I go without talking to her for months. Yay! I did it! :lol:
heroinslither
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess. that im just new in this forum. :lol: jk. that its been a while since i posted prodigously here in ftalk. :retard: that i am bogged down by this gay physics project. that i am deciding, on what group will i join? or should i go back to my previous group. that i am bored. :lol:
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess [spoiler]-That i dont understand why 8 guy are courting me heller. - Im missing my boyfriend so much , i find long distance relationship so hard :crybaby: - That i still care for that one person " My x-love " << he know who he is.[/spoiler]

Last edited by preciouszshortypinay (2008-12-12 18:10:17)

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=heroinslither]that i am deciding, on what group will i join? or should i go back to my previous group.[/quote] whatever group you decide to join, im sure that group would be lucky to have you as their member. =) i confess..things are now okay. :D:D:D We have come into a compromise and i really hope we won't be like that again. :retard::retard::retard: I confess it feels weird that even though its saturday, i dont have laundry to worry. =D=D=D
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I confess.. im really hungry. :wasted: I woke up late that's why I missed the food. :wasted: im missing my previous group and me being the leader. :( i miss kua cron, chaw, and jolo. :/ i want someone to chat right now.
*nicz.love
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

- im bored here! i wanna go shopping! - dont know what to do with my lovelife. lolengss. messed up!:ninja::ninja::ninja: - i miss sis danx and other members of FU! ♥ em so muchie. =D=D=D
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess -I just got home from school. :retard: -I back stabbed our gay math teacher awhile ago. :lol: dunno if he really is, gay. :/:/ sheez. his saliva is making talsik to us, esp. the people in the front. lawls. -I crampled ang make punit of the test paper that gay gave to us. lawl. it made me nosebleed kasi. :/:/ though, its only 10 items, :/:/ i found it hard because of the effin worded problems. dang. :/:/ i just got half of the total score. :wasted: stupid gayness. :wasted: -i had my braces adjusted awhile ago. wee. purple's the color of teh rubber of moi braces. :D:D -i miss someone. =( -someone changed my ava. =D lawllss. :lol:
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Im gonna change the color of my braces later. :D
renjie1992
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I'm gonna buy a long-sleeved shirt later for our dance exam in wednesday. =)
bluberry543
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

>> [b]I MISS ACTIVE MEMBERS[/b] :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby: >> I'm sad cause he IM me i didn't now, wen i noticed it he was offline :lol:=( >> I am online since maybe 9:00 in the morning =D:lol::D:thumbsup: >> I am damn bored =|=):| >> Planing to give him a gift or not...
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess: - I'm addicted to [b]NB RiDAZ songs[/b] especially [b]Forever, Notice Me[/b] and more. <33 - I really miss the [u][b]old[/b][/u] Ftalk. :( - I'm completely bored. Haiss.
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:arrow: I am a miserable young bejabbers. I don't know. I need to have some fun and stop hating -slash- bullying and going diva on my blockmates that I hate so much. :arrow: I think I'm on Santa's naughty list this year. I've been so mean lately.
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]I confess that i really hate hate hate hate this day[/b] :wallbash: :angry: :angry: hayz :crybaby:
laynejoselle
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess that [spoiler][spoiler][spoiler]i 'm totally crazy to rei[/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler]
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i Confess i dun use my fs anymore. XP
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess.. i'm still alive and active even though it's already 12:40am. :wasted: i'm depressed. super. T-T but thank god geneva&kuya trick went online and i was like hyper again. XDD :-J sheez. i found someone very annoying. :disgust::mad: i'll be back later, 6 am or 8 am. i dunno. i will throw my cp. i'm dead serious. =) since it's very useless. i want to cancel my unli now. :-J why am i like that. :retard: i use texting whenever everybody's asleep. i don't when everybody's awake. darn i want to talk to anyone right now. i don't want to sleep yet. :crybaby: i'm badtrip. i'm off. :/:/
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:48

[ 10 queries - 0.593 second ]
Privacy Policy