• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

gemandi
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

I confess I went online just to greet my Mumikeyk Tinay on her day cause I don't have a load. And I confess I'm kinda sad cause I remember someone who didn't greet me on my day which made it incomplete. =|
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

I confess that... I am not myself recently... I keep using the [img]http://i34.tinypic.com/65s4mq.jpg[/img] emoticon on YM, without realizing I was unhappy. I am contented with my life and I experience problems like everyone else.... Recently, I began to analyze myself, but my mind just ran in circles. I am busy with my studies, my various odd jobs and moderating. But it seems, fun lost its part on my life. For the past two years now. I kept working for my studies and for my family. I shared my laughs and cries, my joys and sorrows. But, I never actually felt my own emotions up until now. Sure, I have friends and online buddies to talk to... But, whatever I do... Some ghost of the past keeps haunting me. Sigh... Whatever... I think I am saying too much. Anyway, who would care about this confession? My anonymity blocks your sympathies. I am so confused lately... Is this a part of growing up? Sure, I can relax and lose some steam, but it never solves my thoughts and worries. Sigh... I confessing on this thread is kinda awkward, because I barely post here... Sigh... Anyway... Whatever... Back to reality. :penguin:
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]i confess..[/b] i am upset coz i cant find my [b]two[/b] promo cards where Starbucks post teh stickers (this is fo teh 2009 planner XD). Arghh. Where did I put 'em?? T___T. I really cant find it anywhere that's why i had to get a new one last night.. [u]back to zero[/u] *groan. never thought i would [b]fall in love[/b] again :paranoid: but i still think it's [b]cheezy[/b] lawl i [b]hate[/b] being nice all teh time =D i got bitten by [b]edward cullen[/b] it appears that Friendstertalk has become peaceful nowadays (or mebbe so i thought)

Last edited by forsakendoll (2008-11-21 07:22:21)

anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]i confess...[/b] [spoiler]- That i'm so tired since I just got home from my field trip :penguin: - Felt slightly stupid for a moment - Want to try photography, it's cool...! :lol: - Everytime i think of him, it makes me blush :redface: - I feel kinda guilty, and awkward... and.. hypnotized by lovee :lol: - Forcing my self to..... :penguin: - Totally in love with a little too not over you by [b]David Archuleta[/b][/spoiler]

Last edited by anne.24 (2008-11-21 07:42:53)

---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]I confess that i didnt.. bother, even tho i dont have an assignment in geometry. this morning. I confess that i just crush him. and thats not love. I confess that i had a hatred for a friend of mine.[/b]
Shella_Suigintou99
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess ^ i really miss Anne-sama and ate Xiru :cry: and i very curious with Anne's crush :eh: [spoiler]I really miss my crush in FS[i] "Ka**"[/i] :wasted: ,I loev him only XD i did a lot of stupid things in school :smoke: i wanna watch [b]Twilight[/b],Edward Cullen :wow:[/spoiler]

Last edited by Shella_Suigintou99 (2008-11-21 07:51:42)

'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess ------------------------- `im effin tired bcoz of our ballrum prctice.. `i want to eat chicken cordon bleu. ermmmm `i fel many on the floor while practcng sum liftings..haha :lol: `i misz ma sisz here,.. :crybaby: _________________________________
imnotemo_18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess that I don't really want to see his face! I confess i'm tired of waiting I confess that I hate my friends right now I confess that I'm not reviewing for the exams tomorrow.
Kiro Tan
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]I Confess that...[/b] [spoiler][b] -Im a half filipino [even i don't look like one.]:paranoid: -I Don't know how to make a sig. [ugh. i suck! :disgust:] -I want to join The Scandalers Group. [ but im still thinking why i like to join them :wasted:] [/b][/spoiler]
obsessed95
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[spoiler][quote=Kiro Tan]-I want to join The Scandalers Group. [ but im still thinking why i like to join them ][/quote] Ooh, kuya! You'll have lots'a fun there. I swear! :3[/spoiler] --- I confess I've been listening to Paramore's [b]Decode[/b] for 2 hours already. [b]GAAAH[/b] O//o I'm so addicted to it. [b]Paramore[/b] + [b]Twilight[/b] = [b]purefkkenLOVE[/b]. :">
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Kiro Tan]-I want to join The Scandalers Group. [ but im still thinking why i like to join them ][/quote] You'll find a lot of friends in [b]The Scandaler[/b]. You won't be bored. HAHA :3 You'll find a lot of crazeeness in there. :lol: Im happy for you to be part of the group :eh: ------ I confess i've been crushing someone in here, since yesterday. :redface: [b]IDKnow[/b] why i do. Anyway, i read something, i know we'll got to know each other soon :eh: I [b]just crush him[/b]. I don't fell for him. =|
malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess: My tooth is aching again :wasted: I think I wanna join TS but I dont wanna leave Rockstars :wasted:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[i]i confess.,that while others cope with problems thru drugs or alcohol or both, mine is thru is laundry. :D so this morning,i did nothing but washed all my laundry as well as my sister's laundry. :retard: and now,i feel relaxed. =)[/i]
gemandi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I confess i LOL'd at the posts [s]above me[/s] in the last page. I don't know why. =D And I confess I'm happy that at last guys joined TS. lol and TS girls are so alive now *excluding me. =D And.. and.. and.. I miss muy. =(

Last edited by gemandi (2008-11-22 02:35:37)

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess im ol again ahehe i confess i woked up 3 pm today ahehe :D i confess i wanna go to a mall but im feelin to lazy hahah i confess i miss my anak mandi...=(

Last edited by kristina16 (2008-11-22 03:01:20)

black_eLjOy
» Banned
1969-12-31

i confess: :arrow: taht i missed the person posted above me.. :wow: :arrow: taht hmm, i'm inlove.. ahaha! :redface: :lol: :arrow: taht i wanna impress mah crush.. :wow:
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess.. That I just double posted at TS. :wallbash: :wallbash: But not Intentionally. :crybaby: and Oh! I remembred. Why do I have to lie for something that I don`t really feel. I told my Husbie [the bor highlited on my siggy] that I crush him no more. But I know inside me that I still love him. It`s just the fact that I wanna tell him that " I don`t just crush you, I now love you. =(" But it appears that everythings just not going right. The way I want it to be. =( =( :crybaby: :crybaby:
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess i miss the two persons above me :( that im really thankful and happy for all those people who greeted me and gave me repus... ;) loev you all Muah! that im updating my blogdrive.. weeeee woot woot.. lolz.. :D
Kiro Tan
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]i Confess[/b] [b] - i really like the people at TS group. :wasted: - i want to eat ice cream today. - i miss my online friends. =) [/b]
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=gemandi]I confess i LOL'd at the posts above me in the last page. I don't know why. =D[/quote] [i]i wonder why. :paranoid: there's no wrong in doing laundry as a stress-reliever. :paranoid::paranoid: i confess that~~i am back to screamo again.,wew.,after a month of being mellow. :D i confess~~i am wondering if sis angel will ever be online again. :rolleyes: i wanna read some confessions of her.,wkakakakk~~and i also miss her. :D i confess~~i am thankful that we're okay now.,wkakakk~~ oh,and i confess that im glad that the WP founder gave me 2 fansigns.,wew,.,but i could barely see his face., :retard::retard::retard: good job mr.founder.,thanks for covering your face with the fansign[/i]:lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:48

[ 10 queries - 0.602 second ]
Privacy Policy