• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Infamous J
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

I confess I'll be sad if Angel says goodbye for good. =| You don't have to spend a lot of time in the forum to be a member. You could still stop by every now and then to say hello. I confess I was :O when I logged into Ftalk a few minutes ago. Especially when I visited Rockstars. :o I confess that the new leader of Rockstars has some big shoes to fill, following in the footsteps of sis Angel, bro Moyo and bro Guile. =) Hopefully the new leader can do as good of a job as they did. :ninja: I confess I'm hungry.
cronixemo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i confess that im so excited! coz well be going to our province.... i confess that ill be missing agen my clsm8 and fwend here...coz in our province the inet cafe is so far from us!!:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash: i confess that i think i have amnesia...:wallbash: empty memory!memories of nobody!:lol::lol::lol: i confess that agen i repoted another ripper..he rip ayas/forsakendoll work...hahaa...hes lucky mod didnt cursed or banned him!!!
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]I confess that.. - i will really miss commander Angeli.. =| eventhough we don't talk that much..in short we are not that close..i will really miss her.. =( - i don't know if i'll be glad that Jesse is the new leader of Rockstars..maybe yes..because i can say bad things about him in Tagalog.. =D or maybe not..because ate bel or maybe orio-rella will translate it for him.. =| wuahaha..but i think he really deserves it.. Good Luck Jesse.. =D keep your eyes open at all time.. =D[/b]
laynejoselle
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess that I like mod. _ _ _ _ _
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]i also confess that i got hit as in boong!..bulls eye!..with kuya guile's post at Rockstars.. =| fck!.. :wallbash:[/b]
Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]I confess that i'm bombarded with PMs :/[/b] [b] Brace yourself...Be well prepared with whatever's going to happen....It's Jesse's Reign! It's his time to shine! =D It's the Dark period in Rockstars' history =D I kid!..It's the Golden age =) Keep Rockin' \m/[/b]
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess, i'm so glad for the new leader of Rockstar! :cool: I confess, i always count my days here in ftalk! :crybaby: I confess, i know the crush of my friendship! and i hope she will not reveal my secret! :paranoid: I confess, i miss fansyns... :crybaby:

Last edited by dhen2x (2008-10-24 06:21:28)

aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i accidentally pasted teh css of my money blog in my main blog and now theyre all messed up. [img]http://www.msnrules.com/emoticons/adiumicons/Angry.png[/img] i hate the look of my blog now. like super.

Last edited by aysbeaux (2008-10-24 06:25:00)

dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess im badtrip now :wallbash::wallbash:
cronixemo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ i confess that i really like the III part of the hotel626!! awesome site!!! rate it: 10/10...three tumbs up!!
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess.. - I'll miss the founder of rockstars so much, even though we're not that close. - I read her confession just now. And she's saying the truth. Some people are already addicted in this net life. Too much that they don't care what would happen to their grades anymore. - I'm happy for Rockstars, well. I'm always happy. =) Keep rockin. :D - that i wont sleep. I'm soo excited. - that I'm thinking about him. :paranoid: - that I'll start moving for the next quarter of my second year in Acshs. - I already had a schedule for the whole month of november. :P And I guess, I would be busy these coming days. - I love the quote in my siggy. Rooted from my deepest emotions. :puke: - I'm excited next week. We're gonna change the seating arrangement for sure. :D - I have a new ym. :D - I'm off. ;)
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]I confess[/b] .. [spoiler]my memory card is broken :/ i can't post my fansign for now,dang! :wallbash: i receive many fansign for some of the eptokers. tenkiu guyz. i appreciate 'em :D i'm so[100x] lazy to reply my comments at my fs :| it already 6 page,i think. till now,i'm still not reply it. well,i'm also busy w/ my real life :wasted: i'm so happy that tommorow is Saturday =D wahahaha,no need to go to school :wow: next week,i'm still having an exam but just for 2 days. after that, we are free! yippee -- \:eh:/[/spoiler]

Last edited by Rei Ryuzaki (2008-10-24 07:39:16)

Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]OT[/b] [spoiler][quote=Angeli_7]It's the Dark period in Rockstars' history[/quote] Waaaaa. =( [quote=Angeli_7]It's the Golden age =) Keep Rockin' \m/[/quote] That's better. :D [quote=dhen2x]I confess, i'm so glad for the new leader of Rockstar[/quote] Thank you, again.[/spoiler] I confess someone is irritating me. :|
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess i want to congratulate Infamous J for becoming a leader of rockstar. i confess i just dont feel like having fun now.
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I confess I was jaw-locked w/ what angeli said cause she pointed lots of things that are true to many, [spoiler]but generally speaking, for some people they choose to be a part of the online life; because, it can be used to compensate w/ self-stress or maybe it's relevant to what they want to do in real life. I kinda have to semi-disagree because some people can cope w/ it & balance roles in "real" life, some can't &/ won't because it's not of their full interest. It doesn't mean you have no life. but anyway (if anyone's reading this i know you don't care so just close the spoiler.)[/spoiler] I apologize if i may sound like a [sup]sarcastic [s]icbth[/s][/sup] to anyone. it's not my intention (in & outside effe talk.) I'm now trying to figure out the difference between "private & public" groups, since it somewhat changed. :|
EMae
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I confess... :arrow: should I sleep tonight? :lol: :arrow: i hate Globe! argh. :angry: :arrow: i should [b]get [/b]a life now. :arrow: i should wake up at 2:30 AM. :arrow: i'm waiting for Bubble Gang! :P :arrow: i'll charge all my gadgets. hahaha. :D
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]OT[/b] [spoiler][quote=dondon]i confess i want to congratulate Infamous J for becoming a leader of rockstar.[/quote] Thank you, bro. =) [quote=sugarstyx_x]but generally speaking, for some people they choose to be a part of the online life; because, it can be used to compensate w/ self-stress or maybe it's relevant to what they want to do in real life. I kinda have to semi-disagree because some people can cope w/ it & balance roles in "real" life, some can't &/ won't because it's not of their full interest. It doesn't mean you have no life. but anyway (if anyone's reading this i know you don't care so just close the spoiler.)[/quote] Very well said, sis. =)[/spoiler] I confess somebody is not really irritating me any more. I'm happy for that.
Jerriedee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess : • I want to congratulate [b]Kuya Dondon[/b] for being the new leader of The Scandalers :] • I need wake up early tomorrow. Or later, i mean. Gotta sleep now * :penguin:
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess I hate my new avatar. I hate taking pictures of myself. :wallbash:
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=dondon]i confess i want to congratulate Infamous J for becoming a leader of rockstar.[/quote] I confess, congrats, JESSE! :thumbsup: My leader now :P I confess, I am really hating this cold temperature :mad: I confess, Thank GOD its Friday I confess, I have to work this weekend, so ill be inactive for a few days... I confess, my little sis is having her first school dance tonite, Im super excited for her :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:05

[ 9 queries - 0.688 second ]
Privacy Policy