• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

I confess i was happy with my duty a while ago. I got to inject a lot because my patient got diabetes mellitus.. Insulin here there and everywhere..IVTT here, TAB there.. SQ here, IM there.. oooh yeah... i'm the king of injections.
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

:arrow: i feel stupid. i forgot my transaction password that i entered 180 days ago :crybaby: now i have to go to the bank :crybaby:
unmaskedluke
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess.... its been a while since my last post here. :penguin:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]i confess that i like my ava.[/b]=D [b]i confess that i so badly wanna be a promoter![/b] :crybaby::crybaby:
renjie1992
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b][color=blue]I confess that.. I'll never eat those restricted foods for me that's bad for my health.[/color][/b]
unmaskedluke
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess... i hate tuesday..
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess • I love my[b] ARRT CLASS[/b] • I'm [b]NO[/b]T good with drawing but they think still I am. [b]LOLOLOL[/b] • I [b]MISS[/b] rockstars and my [b]ROCKMATES[/b]. • I [b]LOVE[/b] kuya jie's penguuin [img]http://img66.imageshack.us/img66/2760/penguinjie4wb7.gif[/img] • I'm [b]CLOSE[/b] to friendsterelite. [[spam-spam-spam]] • I updated [b]NEW [/b]songs :P • [b]WTF [/b]? Idk my halloween costume.. • I [b]MIGHT[/b] make [s]fansigns[/s] :paranoid: • too [b]LAZY[/b] to [s]tweak & update[/s] my damn page at fs :angry: • I can [b]NEVER [/b]update my thread because of sh-t load of hw. %#*@! • I have [b]4 BIG[/b] homeworks , each is like 150-200 points :o • [b]BYYYYE[/b]
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]I confess...[/b] [b]:arrow: That I'm really thinking of crazy, and when I say crazy, I mean insane stuff today! =D=D=D :arrow: I gotta finish my book.. :arrow: I am such a maniac right now.. =D=D[/b]
EMae
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Tsk. I confess... [spoiler]I haven't eaten my lunch! :angry: Physics is so disgusting! I wasn't able to answer all the problems yesterday! :disgust: I'm hating one of my classmates. :thumbsdown: 1st day of exams wasn't challenging. =D I must study harder this time. Trigo, TLE, Fili, and Bio will be the subjects to be taken tomorrow. Good luck to me! :redface:[/spoiler]
HiDaN
» n00b
1969-12-31

i have a secret one =D
yh3t
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess its our exam today i confess i didn't review for net addiction :wallbash: i confess math is really disgusting :disgust:
sHy19
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i confess im havng a new addction... i bought a dance revo last nyt [s][i](since its already past midnyt hir)[/i][/s] coz of that, i myt have less time online and more time on my feet :lol: i miss dancing...i miss bein a dancer & competng :lol: altho' its been like million yrs after i left all those things behind me. i know my life wont be far frm the medical field... errr :wallbash: & im not sure f i really want dat... :retard: i really effin cold ryt now... i dreamt of the most important man in my life 2 nyts ago... ask me hu dat is & ill answer u within a split second ;)
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess.. I'll give my very best tomorrow. I'm so gonna burn my eyebrows for this. Hah! I'll study. T-T I don't know If I could still go with Jill on this coming friday. that my imaginations are really wide. Demn! I was thinking crazy awhile ago! I was just sitting at the corner of our room. xD I love my ate very much. She's now playing Edward's lullaby on the piano. It makes me wananananana cry. :crybaby: I might have a sad-ending story again by this time. I don't care about her anymore. She got my nerves. And I so fcking ahte it. She's bumping my friends already.! :evil: I'm quite inactive at rockstars right now. I'm really sorry. I'm still taking up my exams right now. i miss you all. I'll review na. bb. =)
obsessed95
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]I confess...[/b] [spoiler]I terribly hate my [b]ex-bestfriend[/b], she reached the [b]boiling spot[/b] already. She keeps on blaming me for the things I really never did. She won't stop [b]blabbing[/b]. She is such a pain in the *ss. [b]Dang![/b] She always make up stories and she always makes fun of me. She's such a [b]pest[/b] and I [b]HATE [/b]her to death. If she'll ruin my day tommorow, I'm gonna spoil her [b]deepest darkest secret [/b]for the world to know. *muahaha. =D *Lawl. I'm so [b]evil[/b]. -- but nah! I'm a [b]good girl[/b] now. Lawl. and revenge is baaaad. *luuul. I might not control my temper tommorow. I might throw her out of the window. :disgust: God bless us all.[/spoiler]

Last edited by obsessed95 (2008-10-21 05:19:42)

Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess.. [spoiler]...[b]taht[/b] I am so tired until I saw him :wow: Practicing TAEBO is hard :eh: Especially when you're the leader. ...[b]taht[/b] I have a new style of mai letter 'S' and it's liek [b]GRAFITTI[/b]--Oho Im happy. :lol: ... [b]taht[/b] mai day has been ruined.:crybaby: mai PS is not running. :wasted:[/spoiler]
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess That i`m Sad. and Yes! i`m in love with him but I do act like Not myself today. My head is getting Bigger abd bigger now. :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: I am becoming [b]Dumb[/b]. :retard: I`m not really myself but even though, I still try to be a good and nice girl. =):thumbsup:
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]I confess that, im so excited wd the upcomin... 2nd semester[/b]
unmaskedluke
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess..... im soooOO happy cuz finally i hav my own car to go to college. no need to take a bus anymore. wooootz :drool:
yh3t
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess, i hate my mom at this very moment! :disgust:
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]Neil[/b] Cool neil. I'm in college already and my dad won't give me a car yet. He says to wait until I turn 17, that's like 9 months from now. I'm tired of waiting. :| ---------- [b]I confess[/b] I envy my HS friends who have their own wheels now. [b]I confess[/b] I've done something mean today. And I have a growing crush on a gay (I think) guy in one of my classes. He's handsome. VERY VERY. But he's so demure, so silent. I talk= he listens until I melt. For 2 hours. :/ But I really think he's gay, his smile says it all. [b]I confess[/b] I'm gonna do a lot of begging tomorrow. I'm writing my script already.

Last edited by deathsiren (2008-10-21 07:22:37)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:08

[ 9 queries - 0.446 second ]
Privacy Policy