• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Infamous J
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[quote=jmaex3]I confess, congrats, JESSE![/quote] Thank you, Julie. :D I confess I hope I can do a good job as the leader.
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

I confess ... I'm a little jealous. My step-dad just came home with a 32' flat screen tv & sound systems. :angry: I wanna take it to my room. Id rather have the flat screen than my wide flat screen.
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I havent slept for like... 2 days or days now.. i forgot already. bahahaha. im active with my twitter again and i dunno why im really dying to reach nirvana in plurk! :lol:
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess i wanna congratulate both don and jesse for being the leaders in TS and Rockstars.. i confess i think im loosing my job :lol: i confess i need to look for a new job... i confess i still need to finish the summary of reports... :wallbash:
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess, I miss the poster above! ^ Sis :cool: I confess, I hope Sis Tinay doesnt lose her job & finishes her summary reports.
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

waaaa thnx siz jmae!! :crybaby: :kiss: i confess the person above me is one of the reasons why i always drop by in ftalk ahehe i confess i loev reading twilight book.. weeee :wow::wow::wow: i confess imma buy the other twilight saga books :lol:
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=kristina16]i confess i wanna congratulate both don and jesse for being the leaders in TS and Rockstars[/quote] Thank you, sis Tinay. :D I confess I've been wondering where Tinay has been, too. Long time no see. I confess it's been nice to have a conversation with somebody again, finally, since this person always disappears lately. :rolleyes: I confess I'm really hungry but too lazy to get dinner. :wallbash:
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I CONFESS : [quote=kristina16]i confess the person above me is one of the reasons why i always drop by in ftalk ahehe[/quote] :redface: :wow: ayyeee Sis. You read my mind. I bought the second Twilight book & starting it soon :thumbsup: [quote=Infamous J]I confess it's been nice to have a conversation with somebody again, finally, since this person always disappears lately.[/quote] :lol: Its about time Im on. So I can b on same time as this other someone :ninja:
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

@ jesse: i was busy the whole week... haiz :disgust: yeah dont worry im back now... ;) :P @jmae: yeah... i remember you and my Twi/Phia evertime i read my Twilight ajejeje :D i confess i dont remember myself making a welcome thread/topic in the newbie member intro when i was still a newbie :lol:;)
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess, I LOL'd [ :lol: ] when i saw the words beneath Sis Tinay's new ava ! :P I confess, Sis Belle is teasing me about being 'petite' :P I confess, JESSE is teasing me about warm weather :P I confess, do I have 'TEASE ME' written on my forehead??? :lol:
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]@Tinay[/b] that was a random confession. :lol: :lol: Glad to have ya back, sis. =) I confess I'm really having fun in Rockstars today. My two favorite "teasable" members are online. :D :P I confess I know somebody who has "no comment" on another member. :wallbash: I confess that yes, Julie, you can't see the sign on your forehead? :lol:

Last edited by Infamous J (2008-10-24 20:38:40)

jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess, oh boy, Im enjoying this teasing deal :lol: I confess, I wonder who Jesse is talking about w/ the 'no cmnt' thing ... ? I confess, I SERIOUSLY AM FREEZING MY FINGERS OFF & the heater is ON!
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I confess I'm shocked to see another pic ava whom i thought was mysterious. *cough*J*cough* Today was really bumming. The worst thing you can do is go to the mall & window shop. Cause I'm broke as hell. This is the worst year for me, I couldn't say goodbye to both of my grandma nor seen them, being from the other side of the world.
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Please google the definition of the word Confession then tell us if the posts in this topic are appropriate for the meaning of confession. [s][b]Topic locked[/b][/s] Topic re-opened. Suggestions, opinions, reactions and/or feedback can be posted here http://theftalk.com/t48578-Confession-Thread---Underground-Section.html -- Read the notes on the first page as well. -- I confess that I smoke cigarette atleast 5 sticks a day. :paranoid: I wanna get out of this bad habit.
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess... - that i really hate it whenever i see my boss leaving from the office a little later than usual :wallbash: - that i will release my new layout sooner than anticipated =)
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]I confess[/b] that I`m getting addicted to internet world now.:retard: I didn`t even got to make my assignment because I wanna chat with my friends, friendster, and ftalk. :wallbash: It`s not that I blame the internet for not accomplishing my main responsibilities but It`s just me that is currently obsessed and addicted with it. :crybaby: :wasted: I wanna control myself from being too much addicted in computer :idea: . I will now make my posts as long as possible in order to compile them and to save space in our forum. =):thumbsup: And to make this world [ computer world] a better place. ________________________________- END -_____________________________________________
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess I watch corn lmao. anyways yeah I didn't my homework :D I want to clean myself. Forgive me anyone I offended, I forgive you too. Im doing this for some reason =(
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]i confess...[/b] I [b]bite[/b] the filter of my cigarette whenever i smoke. I haven't kissed anybody in [b]one year and two months[/b]. Maybe this month will be my lucky day lol i kid. [b]AYA EGO: ON[/b] (warning: do not click spoiler if you can't take my ego) [spoiler]i no longer feel threatened by my many [b]rippers[/b] out there because they may rip my codes [b]but i'm still the best[/b] /piff muahahahahahaha. I consider their work as "garbage", not even worthy to be called a "friendster layout" This is not a rant. This is my ego thrash talking.[/spoiler]

Last edited by forsakendoll (2008-11-04 02:27:33)

mS'aLline
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I confess that I'm feeling really lazy of studying for my exams., and I said something rude about a person I hardly know., She just gets on my nerves I dont know why.. :doubt:
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

~i confess.. __________________________ `i was pissed off today.. :/ `mah head is aching to death.. tsk tsk `i misz ma sis`s here.. :retard: `i ate alot today.. =D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:44

[ 9 queries - 0.663 second ]
Privacy Policy