• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

duchess
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]"Twilight" confessions[/b] [spoiler]:arrow: i'm extremely, officially addicted to the [b]Twilight Saga[/b] :lol: i already finished the 3rd book and i cried with anger.. grrrr i hate [b]Jacob[/b] :wallbash: she's not for [b]Bella[/b].. and i hate that bella is also in love with him but loves [b]Edward[/b] more.. and I especially hate the fact that Edward is too generous about it.. Always thinking of Bella's happiness.. :wallbash: :arrow: i hate the fact that she's thinking more of Jacob's feelings than Edward.. :crybaby: :arrow: because i was so not in the mood to continue reading already [i](the part when bella kissed jacob back)[/i] [b] i cheated[/b] and read the last part =D glad to know that bella still picked Edward than Jacob :eh: :arrow: that i cheated again and read the last part of book 4 :lol: i cant stand not knowing who'll Bella end up with.. Im sooo relieved that she and Edward are really together.. :redface: and that Bella is finally a vampire =D with a baby wewww .. Im still surprised that Jacob imprinted to Bella's child =D :arrow: If i had a to pick, i'd rather pick the vampire than the werewolf.. :lol:[/spoiler] [b]another confessions[/b] [spoiler]:arrow: That i can relate to Jacob's and Bella's story.. Excluding the vampire and werewolf thing.. :lol: It was exactly what happened to me and him.. Bella drew a line between her and Jacob, she loved him as a bestfriend and never allowed herself to feel anything more than that, one thing was because of their age difference :lol: .. But when she let herself feel, she realized she was in love with him.. :arrow: That im such a spoiler.. =D Twilight readers will probably hate me for posting this =D *sorrryy :P :arrow: i didn't receive a txt .. he skipped a day again =([/spoiler]

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-11-14 06:35:18)

Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

I Confess: - Since he commented me on FS on a good manner, I always think of him. - Our school just had a mass this afternoon at 3:00 PM. - I kinda hate it when FS updates or havin' some Scheduled Maintenance. I can't updateopen my FS. Grr. :mad: But, it's also for the good for the people who uses FS. Ayt? - I like my new Photo Editor. Even though it's not good like Adobe PS, it's still okay. ;) - That's all my confessions fer the day. :3
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=ducheszv]i already finished the 3rd book and i cried with anger.. grrrr i hate Jacob[/quote] ^Ahaha...me too..i slightly don't like the 3rd book too because of the part when Bella kissed the mongrel(yeah he is XD)back also..Y to the UCK.:rolleyes: :o i also hate him.=D [quote=ducheszv]i hate the fact that she's thinking more of Jacob's feelings than Edward..[/quote] ^I totally agree,like--wtf?!didn't she evn care what Edward thinks?selfish girl. tsk -- I CONFESS: i'm angry.wtf?!why did teh FS team choose to do something w/ their site now?!And now i can't update my FS anymore,now's my only chance to update it. :D:rolleyes: wuahaha..got interested w/ mod ducheszv's post.=D Jacob-haters :thumbsup:=D i'm like,totally confused.when will the twilight showing be?i heard on the radio that there will be a premiere, on nov.25,so obviously it means the regular showing is on 26. But---i've seen in a mall and there was a poster there, with a sign that it will be shown on 21. i'm toothbrushing..haha
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess that im mad. im not in my mood right now. :wallbash:
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]i confess :D[/b] [spoiler]im [i]not that excited[/i] with the contest again :lol: and im sure u're know why =D [sup]if no, haha nvm :P [/sup] i [b]HATE[/b] school. its take all my time :lol: especially with all [s]home[/s]school work wtf they call it homework but [u]they did it at school[/u]? :lol: i prefer call it school work :P [b]i loev him.i loev him.i loev him.[/b] seeing himself was making me f-l-y-i-n-g :lol: i loev thinkin of him now. [spoiler]except thinkin about teh truth -- [s]he alredy have a GF[/s] =D[/spoiler] i feel [i]tired[/i] do taekwondo now. =( i do practice [u]5 days[/u] a week! :retard: tuesday-wednesday-thursday-saturday-sunday AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :wasted::wallbash: im [b]laughing[/b] ( :lol::lol::lol: )at u who [u]read[/u] my confess -extra bored confess :lol: - now. sankyoo for reading then :P:kiss: gossipers? =D impossible lalala :retard: im always in [b]stress moed [/b]now. i wonder why? :/[/spoiler] -- end end end ---
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Confessions: [li]I didn't visit there to start another argument (looks like you guys want to make another problem again. but sorry, I won't give you what you want). I'm sick of it already. If you want to continue to flame, go on, I won't stop you. Oh yeah, I forgot. You don't know that what you are doing are already close to flaming. LOL[/li] [li]But please please please (how many pleases do you want?), stop arguing with me as well as the other retired moderators. I know i don't have any chance against you since you are moderators and I am just ONLY a retired one.[/li] [li]Even though I respect you moderators a lot (and I'm very sorry if I keep on doing this. I just hope one day you would realize and understand why), I'm beginning to feel/see/sense that class S is meant for Superiority. And no, I am not a hater of this group. I remember I told myself before that I want to be part of this group. But now, I don't know.[/li] [li]I think ate meng should not really resigned from her position.[/li] [li]I miss the old ftalk (and yes, there is an old ftalk where everyone is really a member of the family. no flames, no issues somewhere at the forums, no rudeness to each other). But sad to say, the old ftalk would never come back anymore.[/li]

Last edited by aRies04991 (2008-11-14 10:43:24)

obsessed95
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess I'm confused with the new Fster update. :| I can only see my bulletins && my Idols and I only have [b]4 [/b]friends :doubt: [b]GAAH. [/b]

Last edited by obsessed95 (2008-11-14 11:37:05)

losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess I didn't sleep bahaha cool, aight? and people stop worrying about updating your profiles nobody would see it anyways. :lol: friendster team is just improving the site to make is much easier for you guys.
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I confess that im satisfied on what ive read: http://theftalk.com/p1914534-Today-09%3A40%3A30.html#p1914534 I confess that, im getting well soon. (im not sick, but there's just so many problems) I confess that, im tired. =|
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

i confess that after years of living here in Thailand..today was the very first time that i ate Somtam (papaya salad)..and i feel very very guilty.. :wallbash: [spoiler]i also confess that i feel so useless.. :wasted: i feel like i don't belong.. :wallbash: wee.. i confess that i feel like giving up.. :wallbash: like i don't want to wait for him anymore.. =| like look at him..he doesn't even care about me.. =([/spoiler]
EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[i]I confess dat i really not in love wif my own Boify~~[/i]:crybaby:
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess I'm utterly p*ss right now. My FS friends became 9.
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I CONFESS: -Ive been inactive for a LONGGG TIME. -MAD4U is my cousin :D -i'm happily taken by Daniel Jeffrey</3 - I havent partied in awhile - it's suppose to snow sooooon !
Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess : i really hate being curse.. i dont know if my curse will be f0rever.. =((
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i confess... got my first salary eburrr first thing imma buy? [b]shoes![/b] XDDDDDDDD
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=dreadcloud1]i DOnt have any to confess bwhahah^^[/quote] [b]wenkz,if you have no confessions.,plese don't post here,although sir eehjay already retired as being a moderator, that doesn't mean this thread can be just like before.,filled with nonsense posts. I confess...yay! today is our monthsary!wakakakakk~~~imma very happy today.[/b] :D [b]love yah honey.[/b]:wow:
renjie1992
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b][color=orange]I confess .. I ate my cousin's chocolate without asking permission. =D [/color][/b]
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=dreadcloud1]i DOnt have any to confess bwhahah^^[/quote] I sent you a PM, Read it carefully. This is the 2nd time I PM'd you a warning, Refrain from doing it. One More. Just One . We'll See :) [hr][hr] [spoiler]I confess, I miss my girlfriend so much. :wallbash: I hope she's ok. I love you hunnie =([/spoiler]
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I'm hating Friendster moar and moar each day. And it's so ironic that I'm still here. LOL!
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ Ftalk is not affiliated with fs. LOL --- Confess I hate saturdays.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:04

[ 9 queries - 0.867 second ]
Privacy Policy