• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

I confess i'm hooked again on Heroes season 3 : villains.. -- I confess i'm not enrolled yet because i'm too lazy to go to school.. -- I confess i haven't made the t-shirt design for our section yet..due 2mrow
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]i confess.. -i asked for another advice from tatay jie.. :P because i really don't know what to do.. -i saw someone's pics..and wuuu..i've got to admit..that person is really dang good-looking... :wow: an Ftalker.. :D -i hate my pathetic life.. =( -my beshies in the Pinas think that i am becoming snobbish.. :D but the truth is i am really avoiding them.. =| for my own sakes according to my mom... =| talk about the "wow..your friends are bad influnce..look at you.. you are becoming a rebel".. wuu..etc..etc..blah..blah.. -i really want to change.. =) i want to lessen the nasties in me.. wuaaha.. -i think i have a crush on... urghh..nevermind.. :D[/b]
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]i havent slept yet.[/b] its 2 days already. my insomnia's getting worse and the last thing you could expect is that it's already sponsored by an energy drink! you know, full of energy! AWESOME. :disgust: im in badly need of money. my own money! thats why im procrastinating all of my paid posts/surveys right now. right, ice. youre soooooooo doing it good. NOT. i ate 16 ice candies tonight. my throat feels so numb. hahahaha! :lol: im a very very stupid girl.
.L.
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i confess that i cant sleep. :paranoid: i confess that im actually bored of sembreak. i need cash. argh :paranoid: :paranoid: finally, i confess that im happy cause ive been able to visit ftalk. wiiiiiii. =) =) =D
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]I confess i am deeply bothered by somebody's shoutout. :rolleyes: so i also posted one in response to that person's shoutout.[/b] :evil:
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess I was craving a cheeseburger for almost 2 weeks....and I finally satisfied that craving today. :D I confess I'm wondering where a certain person is at? :rolleyes: I confess that me and my ex girlfriend from 3 years ago are becoming very good friends and I'm happy for that. =) I confess my official vote for Barack Obama has been placed. I'm proud of myself. =)

Last edited by Infamous J (2008-10-23 17:55:28)

jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess, I am missing a certain someone [^] :P I confess, I'm on the phone w/ my Ecuarodian friend, Jocelyn. I confess, I am freezing cold. I am beginning to hate Missouri weather. I confess, I dont feel like confessing much today...
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess "she" is offline already. =| I confess I'm plotting "revenge" on somebody. =D :paranoid:
iana27
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Confessions. ;) I confess that I just lied to my parents. And I don't know what I will going to do. I'm so nervous! OMG! I confess that my friends and I just go to the mall and buy some clothes, yesterday. And you know what? P17,000 are the worth of all the clothes we've bought. :retard:
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess: That Yehey! I`ve made my [b]very own own layout[/b]. :lol: I`m so happy. I dunno why I`m so glad that I`ve made my uber simple layout and errr. Just check out my [b]profile[/b],ok. :lol: ;) *crazy again :retard:*
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]i miss someone. clue:malaysia.[/quote] it seems like i know who you are missing..lolz!:D @confession.. i confess... i wonder what happen to sissy mabel's status..=| i miss all the peepz here..:cry: my txtm8 b4 is stalking me!:paranoid: i had a very tiring week.. going to back to school is so =):thumbsup: i saw my ex yesterday and he wants me back!:crybaby: i love my baby ck sooo much! i lurve my bangs!:D
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^Cute bangs like mine :lol: Back to the topic: I confess That i`m loving Css way better than Js. =):thumbsup: and i`m addicted to lay-out making but :lol: I only made 3 layouts. I suck much. :lol: I`m inasne again and im not like mysel again same as yesterday. Hayy. it always appears like this. errr. :doubt: :disgust: :wallbash:
yh3t
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess i didn't go to school for two days coz of idleness. :wallbash: i confess i want ftalkers read and give some comment to my work in non-english literature :eh: i confess i ate a lot. i confess i have cough. i confess i sneezed. i confess i love pao. i confess he doesn't love me. i confess he can't love me back! :angry:
leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i confess that i didn't go to school coz of illness.. i confess that i make my sister cry..ahaha.
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b] I confess that i make someone happy today.. i confess that i make my bro to get angry with me[/b]
.L.
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i confess that im happy coz i've finally talked to someone here after a long time =) i confess that im excited for the next semester to start :D
EMae
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I confess... :arrow: I got a high score in Statistics! Hahaha. Could you believe that? :O :o Thanks, + 5! =D :arrow: I and my super friends went to Dr. Pearl a while ago... and it was fun being with them! :D :arrow: Tomorrow is the fieldtrip! OMJ! :P :arrow: I cried, because the boys are so selfish! :arrow: But since they have their conscience, they let OG to join our section in the bus! Thanksss. :redface: :arrow: I'm happy that I didn't go to SM. Hahaha. :arrow: I don't want to be with [b]them[/b]. :arrow: Me loves Linkin Park. Yeaa. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :arrow: Ben is soo hot and sexy! LMAO. I adore him. :O ;)
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess.. - I'm happy `bout my score in Chemistry. ;) I'm ube uber contented. - That I'm loving my hero in DOTA. Dang! Triple Kill! xDD - I want to play dota. I missed playing odta with BJ, last year. tss. Joule Times. :lol: - I just recieved the load I ordered. :D - I have a hunch that I'll be removed from the Top list. :| - I want Viper, Lina and Mirana. :crybaby: - I'm worried about my sister. I didn't give her money awhile ago. and when I arrive here, I didn't see her. T-T I wonder where she is. :crybaby: //end.
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]i confess i have given up my cs3 extended trial.i uninstalled it so that i wont be bothered about it's serial code., [/b]:penguin: [b]goodbye cs3.[/b]:norose:
Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]Confessions[/b] =) [b] :arrow: I confess that i'm leaving Friendstertalk for good...There's nothing wrong and all that...It's just that...I've been a member for like a year already and i guess it's time for me to move on..I'll be on med school a few weeks from now and i'm planning to spend most of my time in the real world...My time here at Friendstertalk is just for fun and most of all for the friends i have here...I've had a great time here but i don't wanna put so much time here..I know members will come and go and i'm one of them..I couldn't imagine myself still being active here for a couple of years...I'm not that too serious enough or crazy enough to spend most of my time on forums..There are more important things that i can do in the real world...I don't want it to affect much of my time in real life..Ever since i registered here i already planned on making my membership here just temporary ^^ :arrow: I'm not being overly dramatic or i don't need anyone's sympathy...It's not like i had a fight with someone that i decided to leave..No one can force me to leave...It's my own decision...I'm pretty much happy...I've met friends here and i learned a lot...I don't wanna end up being some computer geek who spends most of his / her time staring on the computer or who couldn't sleep because of not being online..I find that stupid ^^[/b] [b] :arrow: I met some people who are so addicted in tweaking their friendster profiles that they neglected their studies and no longer prioritize things that are so much important in the real world...Some people end up failing, or getting low scores and keep on nagging on threads...like i failed this and that blah blah...well who is it to blame?...but You =| A friend of mine failed the nursing board coz instead of studying he spent most of his time logging in at forums or browsing layouts at friendser-layouts.com to search for layouts for his profile...It's crazy! What's the use of having a cool tweaked out profile yet the content is empty or isn't interesting...He has a cool profile but occupation on his about me section?..."none"...I rather have a plain profile and have "registered nurse" as my occupation than be on his kind of situation...Thank god i got hooked with all these stuff after graduating and passing the board =| I rather spend most of my time with my family and my barkada than spend too much time here =)[/b] [b] :arrow: It's funny but it's a fact. Angell De Ville is right about everything especially regarding his message at the cradle forum..He told me not to spend too much time on forums coz it can affect you..Some people are trying hard to be experts on linkers and other codes they end up being crazy and feeling superior...Because of Angell...I learned from him that it's better be to be humble than keep nagging or boasting that "I'm such an expert on linkers..We have all the linkers in the world! You're just a noob blah blah" Angell hates those kind of people and i agree with him..=| Angell is the only person i know who is such an expert on linkers....well he is the God of all linkers yet the most humble =|[/b] [b]So Get a life and see yah in the afterlife..Keep Rockin' \m/[/b] :penguin:

Last edited by Angeli_7 (2008-10-24 06:48:19)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:51

[ 9 queries - 0.439 second ]
Privacy Policy