• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

I Confess: * I feel sooo tired all day and I don't know why. :wasted: * I'm angry wif someone but not here in ftalk or any other forums or sites. * I'm not in the mood on doin' anything but I did. :lol: :wasted: * My head hurts last mornin' and I don't know why. * My classmates and I were havin' fun when we had our EPP test. We're like Lolz. :lol: * That's all fer now. xD
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

I confess.. [spoiler]• I'm making a gift for Yuna.:paranoid: • Argh!~I was confused wif what he said -- He didn't say it liek he ment it. • Tomorrow is exams*nailbiting very very fast[/spoiler]
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess that I wanna greet Jirichi Ryunashira a.k.a Yuna a very happy and prosperous birthday. My gift: :gift: :D :rose: :kiss: I saw Kuya Darryl`s friendster On the popular members of friendster. Nice! =):thumbsup: Im`ma Online to the max. :lol: weeee! I `wanna promote my friendster profile---->charm_caster0604@yahoo.com [url=http://www.profiles.friendster.com/luceronina]Friendster Profile[/url]
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess i wanna greet siz yuna a happy birthday also =) weee stay pretty and happy siz =) i confess im having a headache right now... i confess i dnt liek this day..
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess.. I really hate pauline. :evil: she blew my day off. darn it. :evil: I don't know who to blame. me or her? I think it's her. Well, I'm just doing my fcking part as a da*n treasurer. that I want to kill her and I want to tell everyone that she crush that boy. :mad::mad: that I don't know what to do. that I wanna really really die.
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

~i confess --------------------- dat i mizs to confess..haha.. dat i lurb all ma co-scandalers.. dat i lurb ma bobcut hairdo.. haha
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess i miss the poster above me very much.. and that shes very pretty in her new haircut.. i confess ive been listening to womanizer over and over..now :lol: i confess im havng headache.. need to go to bed early haiz.. i confess im really sleppy ill take a nap now.. i confess ill be out now..
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess i love all egroups member especially to: my TS group, all the Class-S and all the Rockstars \m/ i confess i want to greet yuna a happy happy birthday. i confess the PCW II is not yet resume until now :wallbash: i wonder when it will start :rolleyes:
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: I used up the money I got from blogging for my hair :ninja: 2.5k :ninja:
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[spoiler]I am planning to be strict on the sections I moderate. So beware. :lol:[/spoiler] [spoiler]I really want to join the drawing contest but I can't. =D Besides I am a ghost. Wooooo! :eh: To see drawing click [url=http://i37.tinypic.com/34q9yle.jpg][b]\\m/.c('_[color=red]¬[/color] )o[sup]...([color=red]Beware![/color])[/sup][/b][/url][/spoiler] [spoiler]I confess that I am very addicted to PS2 games. All my saves are 100 to 200 hours above. Darn PS2 addiction. :wallbash:[/spoiler]
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ no wonder i barely see you online these days.. :rolleyes: i confess.. :arrow: ill be having my duty starting tomorrow. FFFFFFFF i dont want to :wallbash: :arrow: i miss my bestfriend =(

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-10-15 12:49:46)

lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess that i am happy she finally message me here..
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]i confess im wondering what egroup sis julie is thinking of joining[/quote] Me too. :eh: I confess..... that I know which eGroup is the most active. :rolleyes: that I'm not feeling well today. =| that Barack Obama just needs to breeze through the debate tonight then go on cruise-control for the last 21 days before the election. that maybe I'll make a few posts here today. :question:
nina123456
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess,, .. i just broke up with my boyfriend. =| .. i cant open my ym coz i think my boyfriend did something about it.. .. im really pissed. .. i wanna open my ym. .. before i broke up with him, i already changed my ym password. .. but the thing is,, he knew how to hack or whatever chuvaness.. *sigh .. i hope i can still open my ym :lol::lol: ... i loev my ym id :lol: .. i gambled the whole day.. :lol: .. i lost :lol: .. IM REALLY PISSED. :wasted:
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess, i can't sleep :wallbash: I confess that i'm so excited for mah grades :/ I confess that finally, i watched "you don't mess with zohan" i love this movie :thumbsup: I confess that the "womanizer" of britney is no.1 in Billboard hot 100! yehey! go britney! :penguin:
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=Infamous J]that I know which eGroup is the most active.[/quote] I confess, i want Jesse 2 tell me which eGROUP is the most active :P I confess, I really do want to join another e-group, but I don't want to make my co-Fashionistas mad @ me... I confess, I just made Jesse's fansign :redface: I confess, the weather in St. Louis is very rainy, its very depressing :( I confess, someone made me really happy today :wow: I confess, I'll confess more later, P E A C E !
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[spoiler][quote=jmaex3]I confess, i want Jesse 2 tell me which eGROUP is the most active[/quote] [spoiler]Secret. :P[/spoiler][/spoiler] I confess..... that [i]I[/i] should be the one who is. :redface: Can't wait to see someone's fansign for me. :D that I'm sad for Nina. =| But I'm glad that she believes she made the right choice. that it's nice to be friends with Nina again. =) that I'm really hungry.....time to go eat. :penguin:
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=Infamous J]that I should be the one who is. Can't wait to see someone's fansign for me.[/quote] I confess, I just posted Jesse's fansign!!! I confess, I'm hungry... going to have spaghetti :eh:
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess I :wow: my new fansign. :D =)
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess, I'm very happy that Jesse loves the fansign :D I confess, I miss a few Ftalk members, hmmmmph. I confess, I'm ready to see how smooth the last debate will go tonight.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:22

[ 10 queries - 0.579 second ]
Privacy Policy