• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Infamous J
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[quote=-NiK-]^ i miss u broe :([/quote] Me? Awww, I miss you too, sis. Haven't seen you around lately and I've been laying low mostly. I confess..... that I really hate grocery shopping at Wal-Mart 'cause too many stupid people get in your way. :wallbash: that I really laughed at Sarah Palin's campaign speech today. Especially when she said that she "demands tough questions" by the media to Barack Obama and for "real answers" from Obama. This coming from the person who has given just 2 public interviews and during these interviews gave absolutely no real or straight answer about ANYTHING and made herself look like a bimbo in the process. :lol: And it took her 3 days to answer the question about what magazines and newspapers she reads. :lol: that our economy is really, really f***ed. Our stock markets mildly crashed again today, losing 678 points. That's a loss of about 2,000 points (or 19%) in just 9 days. =|
emlodee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i confess i miss this person above me also the rockstars staffs :D i hope they missed me too. i confess that im really happy, someone gave back again my password here at ftalk thats why im already online. hihi ;)
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ Of course I and we missed you. I confess I'm really really happy to see sis Melody again. :D =)
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

I confess.. I miss Ate Melody.. ;) I labb her sooo much.. :D I am really excited about the clan war thing... Everyone's soo high now.. :lol: :penguin:
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Confess i only slept for 2 hours. i think i'm insomniac. :wallbash::wallbash:
EMae
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I confess that... [spoiler]my head aches... again. i didn't go to school today. :( my desktop was full of cs3 brushes. LOL. i got 2 phones. :D i miss my super friends in ii-aristotle. i must study hard this upcoming final exams. i'm getting bored at Plurk. :| i will not see rosy cheeks for 4 days. :crybaby:[/spoiler]
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess.... that someone got me a little bit "riled" up because of a post and I had to respond. :paranoid:
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess, today is my father's birthday "happy birthday popsie" i confess that i'm so excited for a new music video of britney "womanizer" and it's number one on itunes yehey! i confess, i want to eat bibingka and siomai... :cool:

Last edited by dhen2x (2008-10-10 02:21:28)

Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I [b]confess[/b] .. that today is my beri2 [s]BAD[/s] day :wasted: urggghh that i'm really happy today is friday ahaha =D that i really liek my siggy now :wow: it made by sisz Donna. sankyu sisz! :D that i'm really lazy to reply all my pending comments at fs :retard: blehh .. that i'm s-s-oso boring ryt now :doubt:
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=aRies04991]Confess i'm getting addicted to/at kevjumba, thanks to MAYE. :wallbash:[/quote] You're welcome :lol: IMY neex. Weee another KevJumba fan was born. LOL. ------------------------ [b]I confess[/b] I want moooaar KevJumba!!! I'm obssessed with him :wow: [b]I confess[/b] I'm having a really bad week. Like [b]hell[/b] bad. But I saw my loveey. I think that was the only lucky thing that happened to me all week. I hyperventilated and died (exagg) because his glance lingered. He's the most beautiful thing on Earth. Even for a guy. :wow: :wow:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess.. :arrow: im so happy coz i passed :lol: oh and sis weng also passed :eh: congratz for us! welcome to the next level :wasted: :lol: :arrow: im feeling sleepy.. my eyes hurt =_= but i want to finish a layout now. :arrow: i love YMMA. our friendship is proven and tested. :)
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@Maye. LOL. okay, his videos are funny and so cool. same as happyslip (was her name happyslip?). IMY too. --- confess i forgot to get my "buhay nursing" shirt. hope i still could get it tomorrow. also i'm glad i already paid my tuition at rcbc. it's hard to keep that 10k by myself. ;) and yeah, congrats to ate duch and ate weng. :gift:
philixre
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I Confess that Im so uber,duper happy! ahhehe.. Just got my new scheme for my pentadiary.. lolss
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess i miss the person above me...=( i confess i wanna watch my pokemon dvd :lol: i confess just got home..
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

I confess.. I am soooo high today..And I don't know why.. :lol: I really want to update my Crush list..Because I have a lot of new crushes.. :D
malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess im so bored! :retard: i always dunno what to say we have an experiment again.. our experiment is bad cuz we dun have alcohol lamp,the beaker became dark and the asbestos n the wire gauze is broken :lol:
nElOu
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]I confess I'm so happy to be back :] Did anyone miss me? Haha. I confess I'm nervous right now actually STILL nervous. && I really don't know why. Eer. I'm wierd. I confess I miss the 3rd person above me. I miss yah gurlfwend.. I confess I really need a siggy & BG. Urgh. [/b]
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess i really miss my gurlfwend nelou.. i confess shes back... now... ;) :kiss: i confess i loev my gurlfwend nelou mumuch :wow: i confess im currently eating tortillias chili flvor... ;)
jen_hare_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess that the girl above me is really nice :)
LOUISE.27
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]Short Confession.[/b] [spoiler][b]I confess[/b] that I love everyone who has a call-name for me :wow: Especially Bebe, BeBestFriend & Munch-kin ko :kiss: I-lab-them, seriously. But it doesn't mean that you (not them [b]^[/b] huh) should make a call-name for me to make me love you, that's not it =| Huwaa- But I love call-names so muchee, especially the people who I gave call-names. Mwa-hugs* [b]I confess[/b] that I gotta get going right now. My mom's getting mad, saying: [i]Donz, stop using your laptop na. Just rest & we're gonna go somewhere now. I see you on the computer all day. *Woot! We need to have some time together as a family, okay?[/i] OMG- :O I was shocked when she said [b]We need to have some time together[/b]. Awww- I love my mom so much. Ghe, GTG first X3 C'you all later :D Sayunara everyone"[/spoiler] [b]End of Confession.[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:51

[ 9 queries - 0.529 second ]
Privacy Policy