• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Infamous J
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]OT[/b] [spoiler][quote=ducheszv]i just wanna live normal without problems.[/quote] A life with problems [b]is[/b] normal. :lol: It's those "happy" people who have real issues. :P Aww, anyway, cheer up. Things could always be worse. [quote=As cicatrizes]i badly want to be a promoter.[/quote] What is so special about being a promoter? :paranoid: And why do you suddenly want to be one so badly? :lol:[/spoiler] I confess I'm wondering if a certain FTalker was a responsible party girl last night? :rolleyes: I confess my man, Bernard Hopkins, schooled Kelly Pavlik for 12 rounds last night. :D I confess my patna in crime will no longer be active at FTalk. =| **EDIT** I confess I really hate photo comments :wallbash: on my Fs but I don't want to hurt the feelings of the person who left them for me by deleting them. =| Hayyyzz.

Last edited by Infamous J (2008-10-19 15:16:18)

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[quote=Infamous J]What is so special about being a promoter? :paranoid: And why do you suddenly want to be one so badly? :lol:[/quote] [b]promoter can't be achieved by a certain post counts.,it's through perseverance and convincing powers. =D at least through that rank,i can't be accused of a spammer anymore.[/b] :lol: [b] @T:i confess there are only 2 people whom ive talked to who are interested in joining ftalk. and they're still not registering~~they just said, "so,il just register there? and i said"yeah,but you also have to post" ..errrggg~~~i gotta promote more.[/b] :evil::evil::evil:
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess.. that I have [b]got[/b] to read my book right now. I'd kill to eat fries from McDonalds I'd kill to go back to New York right now... that if I'd kill to go back to New York, I don't know what will happen to [i]him[/i].. that I don't know why I can't get my mind off [b]him[/b]...
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=Infamous J]I confess I'm wondering if a certain FTalker was a responsible party girl last night?[/quote] I confess, I feel really bad that I didn't get on Ftalk last nite :disgust: I confess, I miss talking to Jesse :P =( [spoiler]I confess, I wasn't being very responsible last nite. I realized this morning that I did get wasted. But c'mon, it was only off Vodka,Smirnoff,some jello shots,and a litte bit of beer... There was a live band playing tho, and my cousin was there and invited her college friends. I was happy that my sister met a boy named Brad, college boy, he was pretty cute, but just not my type.[/spoiler] I confess, I really want to talk to a certain Rockstar member who wants to meet me too. Sis Mikay ;)
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]OT[/b] [spoiler][quote=As cicatrizes]promoter can't be achieved by a certain post counts.,it's through perseverance and convincing powers.[/quote] Uhhmm...not to "burst your bubble" but I don't think perseverance & convincing power have anything to do with it. Look at my profile....I have 9 referrals and I have not asked anyone. :rolleyes: Of course, I only have 3 referral posts, but oh well. I'm happy 'cause I don't want a promoter rank. [quote=As cicatrizes]at least through that rank,i can't be accused of a spammer anymore.[/quote] I really don't know how you come to that conclusion. All someone has to do is look at yours posts to see your spamming....not look at your rank. =D =D [quote=jmaex3]I wasn't being very responsible last nite. I realized this morning that I did get wasted. But c'mon, it was only off Vodka,Smirnoff,some jello shots,and a litte bit of beer[/quote] That makes my stomach sick just thinking about mixing all of that. :puke:[/spoiler] I confess I just woke up from a nap. I didn't even realize I was still tired. :lol: I confess [i]someone[/i] still has not added me at Fs. :rolleyes: I confess my phone has not rang all day long....ahhh, it's been so nice. :D
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess im hungry. I confess I haven't do anything today. Like for the contests, for the science fair , the posters , the worksheets, the assignments , the model thing :wasted: waaaaaah help! :drool:
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I[b] confess [/b] O___o i'm really about to light[sup][s]*explode[/s][/sup] up my [sup]damn[/sup] scanner. [i]My Wife & Kids[/i] tv show never cease to make me [b]ROFLOL[/b]. XD [u]Scott Johnson[/u] is a huge nerd - but he's wayyy uncanny. i love it Mike doesn't know how much I want to argue with him to come here cause I miss his pokey-cheeks. agh* :wasted: i love my bf.
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess I'm drooling for :drool: money.
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]OT[/b][spoiler][quote=Infamous J]Uhhmm...not to "burst your bubble" but I don't think perseverance & convincing power have anything to do with it. Look at my profile....I have 9 referrals and I have not asked anyone. :rolleyes: Of course, I only have 3 referral posts, but oh well. I'm happy 'cause I don't want a promoter rank.[/quote] [b]how did you do that?[/b] :crybaby: [quote=Infamous J]I really don't know how you come to that conclusion. All someone has to do is look at yours posts to see your spamming....not look at your rank. =D =D[/quote] :angry:[/spoiler] [b] i confess~~it feels like im still in the sea~~i can still feel the waves while im typing my confession. :drool: im tired and sleepy. but im waiting for someone to be online. so il just sleep later~~ confess that i still wanna be a promoter.[/b] :evil:
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]i confess that i miss the poster above me..uhmm..i haven't talked to her for like days now.. =( i confess that i accidentally cut my left pointing finger because i was cutting something..then my phone rang..and i got shocked..and wow..i cut my finger.. :wasted:[/b]
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess [spoiler]THAT im loving a taiwanese drama entitled " [b]it started with a kiss[/b] " this drama is from a manga and i really uber LARRRBBB it. THAT i miss him... a lot THAT i hate my grades.. imma copy to my classmate? no but i will do sumthing so i'll past the exams. THAT i wish math is NEVER invented. it just makes people SUCK. THAT i [s]hate[/s] people who's help by someone and i don't like CHOOSY people when it comes into friends. they're so PLASTIC even they don't admit it :| THAT i like to be a [i]maldita[/i] for a month. i'll make BABIES/super [i]kulit[/i] KIDS cry. =D THAT i notice he likes kids. awww opposite of mine =D THAT i WISH my eyes are okay. huhu i cannot stand the pain. i have PIMPLES on the other side of my eye :crybaby: THAT imma study on math. im AFRAID to fail. THAT i have new layout at my blog. weepee! THAT i'm open in FANSAYN TRADING. THAT i dun have any NEW FANSAYN. THAT i love ate kim's story in literature section. THAT this is very long confession so imma end it. im just bored and my eyes are starting to go out from my eyes. :retard: <--- liek this :lol:[/spoiler]
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ i confess that the two poster above me, gave me a Fansign.. thanks.. :kiss:
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]how did you do that?[/quote] I have a link to FTalk on my very little used MySpace, and also on my Fs and on my Imeem. =) I confess I was very :o to see that I got fansigns from someone I don't even know. :lol: I confess I am awake very early today 'cause I have lots to do today. I confess the weekend went by way too fast.
cla_15
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess im grateful that i dont have to delete/ignore the app invites and notifications over and over again..and i confess i viewed my ex's profile using my kuya's account and i left an annoying comments, and then i deleted him. bwahaha!=D
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess i dont have any load for my smart and i dont think he didnt think of that as a reason why im not txtin him.. i confess ill be the bad girl again in this situation haiz.. i confess ill make fansigns again... but i tend to forget the others haiz.. :wallbash: i confess i really wish that the two licensed mechanical engineers will soon be hired...haiz...
nElOu
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]I confess I don't know why I'm using my computer yet we have exams tomorrow. As if our exams are done because I finished taking up MATH test. Woo :| xD. I confess I really need your comments on my profile .. It's in the show off section . *BOW.[/b]
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]I confess...[/b] [spoiler]... taht [b]exams[/b] are coming. :O I was dumbfounded. I didn't know time was too fast. :wasted: I might not be online for 3 days and worst whole week again. [b]*ultimate wallbash[/b]. I hope-- not to lose mai 2nd rank, but i'll be happy if i achieve the 1st rank. [b]*daydream while laughing[/b]. Anyway-- im happy with mai rank. At least-- i did mai best? I just needed a little moar focus and concentration on mai studies then i must lessen NET. WAAH. :/ Idon'tknow. I feel really awkward this days. I wonder why. =| ... taht i have finished mai kapz gift for her birthday. Im soo happy with the outcome it took me [b]1 1/2 hours[/b] to finish that thing. And i hope she'll liek it. :wow: WAAH. Im planning to buy something in the net and ship it to her. (: I wonder if i'll find something she'll liek. Haha. :lol: I'll wait for her to get online and ask her what she like. XD Hope i have much earnings to buy that gift. :wasted: WEE- Im soo excited. AND [b]Imissherbadly[/b]. AND NO ONE could ever miss her than mee ;_; She's inactive again because she go to Bulacan? [i]( am i right? )[/i]. :3 ... taht im soo happy me and mai baaybeeeeh were now official. <33 HAHA. :lol: Most of mai classmates was shocked. :O They didn't know im now taking relationships seriously. Yeah, i hope so. :doubt:[/spoiler] [quote]... taht let's congratulate the Ek-Ek clan for their sportmanship and courage. They fight for the sake of their clan. (: I know they did their best. X3 Nice Game. For the Pangulo [b]-Kuya Jie[/b] and other ek-ek members - congratulations[/quote] [b]V[/b] I damn miss you too ate tinay <3

Last edited by Trixx.xii (2008-10-20 07:36:59)

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess i miss my anak mandi.. owangee .. so much and i miss the person abve me =( i miss my bhe too!
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess ____________ ~i mizs the poster aboev mehh..~ ermm :crybaby: .. ~its our sports week..~ wew.. ~wer the champ. in cheerdance compet.. =D
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess, that some of my grade for this semester is so far so good. I confess, I'm hopping that i pass all my subjects. I confess, that I'm planning to transfer of school this coming sec. semester. :wallbash:

Last edited by bles_212000 (2008-10-20 09:27:15)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:39

[ 9 queries - 0.521 second ]
Privacy Policy