• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[quote=kristina16]i confess ill be making fansigns again wooot!!![/quote] woohoo =] I confess, I'm getting ready for school now. I confess, today is the last day of the school week :D I confess, I may be goin' to another party tonite. I confess, I hope I dont get too intoxicated :| I confess, I want to join THAT group now, waiting 4 them to accept my request :redface:
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]I confess that i really wonder who is that person that kuya guile's talking about.. =D I confess that i really want to greet oo-ma now..so i'll be teh first..but i'll do that tomorrow.. :wasted: I confess that i am having problems with my internet..that's why i am online-offline at YM.. =D which according to jesse is annoying... =D[/b]

Last edited by eney0715 (2008-10-16 07:07:29)

losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=eney0715]I confess that i really wonder who is that person that kuya guile's talking about..[/quote] I confess that sis eney is a [spoiler][spoiler]pro chismosa[/spoiler][/spoiler] im j/k! • I love my art class • Today was not bad • too much stuff to do. • need help
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess.. i hate this fckken and irritating lecture of ours! it's already in the book! why do we need to write it in the notebook... argh!
iana27
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Confessions [spoiler][color=green]♥[/color] We have our exams in V.E. (Values Education) & C.L. (Christian Living) and I forgot to bring home the books! Errrrrrr! :wallbash: [color=green]♥[/color] I want to come to the Halloween Party but, I don't know if my parents will allow me. :rolleyes: [color=green]♥[/color] I'm so addicted to [b] Gossip Girl. [/b] :wow:[/spoiler]
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess: I wanna greeet Sis Ooma. A happy Happy birthday. I miss her much. Even If I don`t tell her. I uberubermissher. I love you,sis! Mwuah! =) Today was great except that it is full moon. :retard: [I get liek this during full moon--> :paranoid: ] :lol: =D
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=jmaex3]woohoo =][/quote] actually pretty sizzie i already have a fansign for u but the thing is i cant find my bluetooth...but since i have it back..imma upload it ;) :eh: :kiss: [quote=iana27]I'm so addicted to Gossip Girl. :wow:[/quote] i confess i loev gossip girl too... =) i confess ill continue readng my twillight book again later.. i confess i wish tomorrow will be a better day... haiz...
EMae
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I confess... :arrow: couples that do the "do" in public (PDA) really suck to death! :thumbsdown: :arrow: i will be very busy tomorrow. =| :arrow: i'm heart-broken. :crybaby: :crybaby: :arrow: i love him... still. :cry: :arrow: i just want everything to be okay, especially us. :arrow: i hope there would be sembreak.
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]i confess i wowed at sis angeli's avatar. :wow: you're really pretty ms. angeli. :eh: i think it's the first time i saw you post your real pic as your ava.[/b]:rolleyes:
nina123456
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=raphael_marcos]hey you're not my no. 1, coz if there's a rank greater than being a no. 1..that would be your spot in my heart *ok enough of this* :lol: i confess.. i miss the girl i quoted..soo much =) it sounds like im flirting but that's how we really talk to each other.."rape me now!" :lol::D[/quote] dun believe him,, he's always like that. He's always flirting with me!.. hayyyzzz!! bwahahahaha :lol::lol::lol: kidding. i love my pare so much!.. he's more than a friend to me.! he's like my father! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: i miss you too pare.. hope all is going well with you. i confess,, .. i finally opened my ym!.. i miss it so much!.. but nobody pm me.. poor nina :lol::lol::lol: .. i wanna greet my bebe uma an advance happy birthday!.. i love her so much! .. i also wanna greet yuna-chan a belated happy birthday!.. .. im getting addicted to gamble.. awww i know its bad. but im just bored :wasted: .. i wanna have moar friends here in ftalk. .. add me in ym, ask me if you want to know my ym id! :lol:
philixre
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

waaa...XD I Confess -- i'm not writing my lectures in math.. It's so long.. errr.. like ------- Count how many dash and that's how many our lectures we are writing everyday.. errrrr!!.. it's for one day.. gawd!~ i hate it!
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess i miss this weird girl named nina123456 :lol: i confess i laugh at uma when we chat today, this girl knows a lot. (dont worry uma, its a secret :D ) advance happy roasted lobster and a happy vanilla ice cream :lol: i confess duch also have a secret hahaha. hope youll be ok tomorrow with your short time duty. i confess i watch naruto manga, and its getting more excitement because pein is conquering konoha. i confess i kill a cockroach.

Last edited by dondon (2008-10-16 09:05:58)

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=dondon]i confess i watch naruto manga, and its getting more excitement because pein is conquering konoha.[/quote] [b]i confess that kakashi will be killed by pein. =D=D=D=D=D confess that i hope guile will solve his prob. =):thumbsup: all i can give are my thoughts.,[/b]
philixre
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=dondon]i confess i laugh at uma when we chat today, this girl knows a lot. (dont worry uma, its a secret :D )[/quote] -- tsk3 ayie! umalasting.. :P lols.. haha peace! I confess i hate kuya don! hmp! he's so feeling handsome [i](hindi naman!)[/i]
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: i always think it's saturday. Vacation starts to make me bored. :cry:
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=eney0715]finally!!..after years of waiting[/quote] Years of waiting? It says you just registered 8 months ago. :lol: [quote=eney0715]I confess that i am having problems with my internet..that's why i am online-offline at YM.. =D which according to jesse is annoying[/quote] It's only annoying when I'm at my computer, listening to music....but it's not annoying anymore ever since I took you off my list. =D :lol: :P I confess I woke up early to see somebody today, and they're not even around to be seen. :wasted:
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess that I slept in the train again! I came from my work and was really tired. When the time I woke up, I was at the 6th train station after the station that I suppose to get off. I always come to that situation, but this time it was really scary. It was 12am already and there was no more train to arrive at that station. I was so alone in the station, and it was so cold. I didn't know what to do. Good thing I had $1 in my wallet. I called a taxi and came home safe. =(
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

ot: [spoiler]^ that sucks, but don't worry. you're not the only one :cry:[/spoiler] [b]I confess that[/b] I've just taken my test today. hope i get an A or so :/ It's my lil bro's bday today XD mike & I are surprising him I had a horrid argument between me and dad. & as bad as it sounds I don't feel guilty.. he wont get respect from me, if he doesnt respect my mom first.
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]OT[/b] [spoiler][quote=Infamous J]Years of waiting? It says you just registered 8 months ago. :lol:[/quote] [b]wuahaha..same thing.. :lol: :P[/b] [quote=Infamous J]It's only annoying when I'm at my computer, listening to music....but it's not annoying anymore ever since I took you off my list. =D :lol: :P[/quote] [b]I will also take you off my list..because you make my nose bleed!!..wuahaha..kidding.. :P[/b][/spoiler] [b]I confess... i am glad that julie is now part of Rockstars.. :P someone soo interesting is online in my contact list at YM.. =D i want to tease to death jesse.. =D[/b]
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess i didn't study a bit for our RLE exam tomorrow.. i am soooooooo dead. :paranoid:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:25

[ 10 queries - 0.557 second ]
Privacy Policy