• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

eney0715
» FTalkWorm
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]I confess.. - Wee..I just got home from a friend's house..Another sleepover.. ;) - There was this so cute guy.. As in super duper cute.. And he was hitting on me..:eh: Then he finally decided to come near me..Maybe have a little chat..Stuffs.. And,,while he was standing near me.. There was this awful smell.. Urghh..What a bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad body odor he has.. :wasted: And when he opened his mouth to talk..Wee..His breath smells like shit!!.. Dang it..Wuu..That's why last night I thought I was going to throw up.. :puke: - I am becoming lazy again.. :wasted: I didn't attend my special class in Chinese.. :eh: - I already told my mom about my plans regarding my trip to Indonesia..Err..She didn't say no..But she didn't say yes..yet.. :lol: She just said "Oh..Okay..Let me think about it first.." That's why I am sooo behave now.. :eh: - It's soo hard to be good when you know that you are not.. :wallbash: :lol: - I feel sooo High again today.. :wasted: :wallbash:[/b]
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i confess im not feeling well today. i confess our system inventory will be finished soon. i confess i have no load in cp. i confess our final exam will start tomorrow, i hope i get a points in integral.
yna_16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I confess ... i hate him so much. i hate liers forever =D i want to be alone. :paranoid: i feel im useless at all. im happy for my seatmate bec. its her bday. =|
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess i didnt meet my quota for today and it sucks.. haiz.. i confess im happy tomorrows payday haha :lol: i confess i think imy bluetooth was really lost.. still cant find it anywhere :(
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]I confess...[/b] [spoiler]... taht im starting to hate [b]EMO's[/b] Again. :doubt: [b]OhMoeGoshForEveryone'sSake[/b] stop those PM things, i don't need to know you're an emo dear. Haha. :lol: Who would care? I think you've met your worst nightmare now. Imma *rruunn first i really hate that emoboy? Emogirl? LOLwut? Is there really such stuffs? :rolleyes: I never wish to be an EMO? Those people--- who loevs nothing but black and. :3 I find them a bit weird? :wasted: RANTS. :3 Gommen Nasai T.T ... taht I'll try to say sorry mai friend-- mariam for she was heartbroken <\3. Wahaha. X3 I wonder why did she take that relationship seriously. :3 She keep on blaming me for his boyfriend crushes me, who cares? =| Yeah. Love Stuffs are annoying. :wasted: I shout BOO-- :3 ... taht we'll be having another practice for our cheerdance today. :penguin: *[b]Can't Wait for the Clan War :3[/b]* ... You loser keep on reading mai confessions. =D GOTCHA. You're name was save in mai computer :p NOW HIDE. :penguin:[/spoiler]
EMae
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I confess... :arrow: I slept at around 3 am and woke up at exactly 5 am. :| :arrow: Bea and Zeia are always there for me. Love you girls. :redface: :arrow: I'm starting to become hopeless. :cry: :arrow: Bakla's birthday is very soon! Yay! :cake: :arrow: I hate Physics. :thumbsdown:
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Confess i finished my clearance today. that means i don't have to return to school tomorrow. i'm so happy.
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess i wanna congratumalate neex for clearing his clearance ahehe :lol: i confess i was so excited for tomorrow haha.. amf.. :wallbash: i confess im feeling so cold.. geez.. the aircon was focused on my direction... i was shaking haha i confess im still disapointed for not meeting my quota haha [s]s***[/s] happens.. :lol: :disgust:
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ Ahaha.. don't congratumalate me yet. reserve it when i passed all of my subjects. haha. :lol: --- confess i hate our class president, he's not responsible enough. also confess i am a loner. :penguin:
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: i'm super excited. lols. i can't wait for my friend who's gonna give me teh n95 :ninja: and... i still have lots to do even if it's sembreak :crybaby:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=kristina16]i confess im feeling so cold.. geez.. the aircon was focused on my direction... i was shaking haha[/quote] same here.. dang im freezing :ninja: [b]i confess...[/b] :arrow: i didn't realize i only have 1 sem left before i graduate.. :o i can't believe ill reach this stage :lol: :arrow: my mom called me this morning. she told me she'd give me a new fone if ill just go home.. :lol: wakaka~ tempting.. but i cant go home yet =( still have looooooadds to do :wasted: :arrow: i just posted the layout i made for cloud :eh: :arrow: i miss someone .. haayyzz =(

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-10-14 08:53:14)

Deviantangel
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I confess that I have been planning to do my homework 4 hours ago and since then I haven't done anything. :retard:
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I [b]confess[/b] ..[spoiler]i feel bad today eh :wallbash: urhggghh .. i wanna post some fansign agen. but not now laa laterr arrr,not in da mood =| today is the first time my big bro & my mum fight :crybaby: coz of my bro's girlfriend. my bro kick all the things around him :O & also my mum, she destroy the telephone i'm shocked! :o good things it still good. it just a little bit broken :| *sigh i miss my crush =( uhuuuu. i dun meet her dis week,coz of the sembreak :penguin:[/spoiler]

Last edited by Rei Ryuzaki (2008-10-14 09:35:53)

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]i confess that i'm very stubborn.,i don't want to let go of something which i am not worthy of.[/b]:wallbash:
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess.... that I am not sleeping well lately and it's starting to piss me off. :angry: that I'm soooooooo confused about 2 people in my life. :wallbash: that I'm not active in FTalk these past few days. that I'm really LOL-ing at the McCain/Palin campaign. :lol: that I am very :mad: :angry: with somebody (not an FTalker). :/ that I'm excited for the last presidential debate tomorrow evening. =)
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I confess [spoiler]omfg! i won a really crappy looking 14ct necklace. isn't that ironic? :retard:[/spoiler]
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=Infamous J]that I'm excited for the last presidential debate tomorrow evening.[/quote] ^ Haha, me too. But then, slightly sad that I won't be able to watch Criminal Minds 'til NEXT week :doubt: I confess, I talked 2 Chris today about Thursday nite :| I confess, Ive been losing appetite since Thurs. nite :( I confess, THE FANSIGN SIS BELLE MADE FOR ME DEF. MADE MY DAY!!! [spoiler]I confess, I realize that I'm like one of the most active .Fashionista. member here & feel like its' not very fun... I want to join another egroup that has more active members so I can meet them.... :|[/spoiler] ^is it possible to do that without hurting my current members???

Last edited by jmaex3 (2008-10-14 18:58:31)

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=jmaex3]I confess, I realize that I'm like one of the most active .Fashionista. member here & feel like its' not very fun... I want to join another egroup that has more active members so I can meet them.... :|[/quote] [b] you may..but you must leave a note to the leader of the group.,hehe~~just a simple PM to tell him/her your reasons in leaving the group. i confess im wondering what egroup sis julie is thinking of joining~~heeee~~[/b] :eh:
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess.. i wanna greet sisz yuna a happy happy birthday!
Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]I confess that: :arrow: I just got online coz i attended my friend's funeral :arrow: I wanna thank those people who sent me PMs regarding my friend's situation.. All you guys were very supportive..I was like :o Thank you so much ;) :arrow: Despite of everything, my friends and I decided to push through the Halloween party and it's in honor of him too :arrow: I love Joey Jordison :wow: Keep Rockin' \m/[/b]

Last edited by Angeli_7 (2008-10-15 12:35:07)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:06

[ 13 queries - 0.985 second ]
Privacy Policy