• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

duchess
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[quote='AphrOdiTe']~i confess i know how to be unli forever and unli to all network in smart.. haha .1000000 yrss..~!![/quote] :o sis i'll loev you forever if you'll teach me how :lol: pretty please??? :wow: :lol: [quote=dondon]really? :O gosh...[/quote] yea i think so.. :/ i HOPE its true.. :D btw dundun, u look good in your ava.. sore eyes :O :lol: cuteeee [hr][hr] i confess.. :arrow: i was shocked.. my dad has a FS account and he added both of my FS :paranoid: :arrow: that i am really happy coz my bestfriend went OL. :arrow: i love mareh and boo. :) love them so much :arrow: that imma make a wish .. [color=white]i hope mareh will come back tomorrow [/color] :)
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

^ i liek ur sig mod duch i confess [spoiler]:arrow: that im happy chatting with broe nizam :D he's fun to talk wid :arrow: that atlast, i have opened her account ^^ :arrow: that i hate those backstabbers :arrow: harhar that yeh, im a BAD GIRL :evil:[/spoiler]
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote='AphrOdiTe']i confess i know how to be unli forever and unli to all network in smart.. haha[/quote] Share your knowledge.. :eh: --- confess i bought a large pack of roasted peanuts, another large pack of nuts, a large cup of instant noodles, and a pack of oatmeal a while ago at sm. i'll eat them all while reviewing for finals.
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess.. [spoiler]-I idolized my mom awhile ago. she really told how we students, esp. me, felt or how we are affected from what our classmates and our teachers do. -I just got a lil chismax from my mare. xD I miss her. -that I'm starting to get irritated at angeli again. she usually step on me, as if she wants to steal the 'throne' from me. xD ugh. Leadership. Then, she'll just do nothing, until the group has decided to REALLY do nothing. -I made a fansign for siz jhay and siz ukoi. and I'm pretty scared on how would they react. I mean, i'm ugly. :wasted: that's why I'm not into fansign chorvaness. xD *I confess I just created a hypothesis on my classmate awhile ago. and its pretty icky. *I confess my classmate's birthday is near. Imma greet him asap. xD I want to thank him for sharing me some thoughts and info about the frozen throne, or DOTA. =D=D=D[/spoiler]
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I confess I ate a whole pringles for just an hour while watching spongebob. =D
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=ducheszv]sis i'll loev you forever if you'll teach me how pretty please???[/quote] [quote=aRies04991]Share your knowledge..[/quote] imma PM u guys..~!! haha.. @T scroll up/..!!
cronixemo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote='AphrOdiTe']~i confess i know how to be unli forever and unli to all network in smart.. haha .1000000 yrss..~!![/quote] woah....can u share also to me??=| i confess that my marker is out of ink....lolz...i want to make fansign but my marker dont want to....:wallbash::wallbash: i confess that i feel that i cant take it anymore...:paranoid: i feel like i wanna tell her all...:wallbash::wallbash: i confess also that im enjoying helping other people when they pm me....:thumbsup:;)
:+:DominiK 521:+:
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i confess its been a while since i logged in at eptok. lol! :lol:
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess i also want to know bout the post made by popsi :eh: i confess i just changed my multiply theme ahehe :) i confess im going to NBS tomorrow to buy a book.. :eh: :wow: i confess the sig siz louise did for me really looks good :wow: in Ftalk TpMercury Theme ahehe it compliments the colors coz the bg is black =):thumbsup:

Last edited by kristina16 (2008-10-03 10:50:00)

Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]I Confess: :arrow: I hacked Paramore's new song "Decode" on Stephenie Meyer's Website and spread it around the net =D I just downloaded the full song on my computer...Nice song for a Twilight OST :P :penguin:[/b]
:+:DominiK 521:+:
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=dondon]ducheszv wrote: This October 17,2008, the sun will rise continuously for 36 hours or 1 and a half days. During this time the US, and countries on the other side of the globe will be dark for 36 hours. It will convert 3days into 2 big days. It only happen once in 2,400 years. We're very lucky to see this. Mark your calendars now![/quote] october 17 is uma's birthday! :lol: :o ----------------- i confess that my family decorated our house with our christmas decor.
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess... :arrow: Missed posting here. :arrow: I actually got my withdrawal from paypal. :arrow: I bought a kawaii flip flop from toeberries. XD I love it cause it's pink and black plus it has a cute skull. lol :arrow: We went to tiangges in downtown cause it's already masskara festival here in bacolod. :arrow: I bought a new t-shirt. and planning to go back there tomorrow. :arrow: I'll buy a cute short-shorts there tomorrow or on sunday. :arrow: We rode a freakin' ride called "octopus" hmpf. I was like dying. lol. I was holding my very tired. and I told her, I still have a future thingy. "I'll be a programmer someday, I still don't wanna die." I was exaggerating that time. :arrow: We went to WOF, and sang sang sang in the karaoke room. :arrow: Alex bought me an ice crea, hoho. ty alex! :arrow: He did not go with us. I hate him. :wallbash::wallbash: He's not also answering my text messages. hmpf. I'll not talk to him unless he say sorry to me. I hate being ignored. It's just because he doesn't have a load. >.< [i]He - I just met him somewhere. lalalala [/i]
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=ducheszv]This October 17,2008, the sun will rise continuously for 36 hours or 1 and a half days. During this time the US, and countries on the other side of the globe will be dark for 36 hours. It will convert 3days into 2 big days. It only happen once in 2,400 years. We're very lucky to see this. Mark your calendars now![/quote] [b]NO IT WON'T!!! THAT'S JUST A B*LLSH*T HOAX[/b] Follow these links and read the articles: [url=http://urbanlegends.about.com/library/bl_sun_will_rise_continuously.htm]UrbanLegends[/url] | [url=http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Why_does_the_sun_rise_continuously_on_october_17_2008]WikiAnswers[/url] | [url=http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080926054026AAyTO4H]Yahoo[/url] [quote]Not possible for a body as massive as the Earth, without destroying itself as the energy from angular momentum changes so abruptly.[/quote] -- I confess I freaking hate chain letters!!! If I receive another on my YM, and the senders are too fortunate that I am online at the moment, they will see what they wanted!
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote='AphrOdiTe']~i confess i know how to be unli forever and unli to all network in smart.. haha .[/quote] I'm globe. Dang. :wasted: ----- I just sneaked out to my laptop. :penguin: Yeah. So, if anyone from my fcking family founds out that I'm here... You will never see me again in Ftalk. =( :P
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=jmaex3]I confess, I agreeeeeee with Infamous J. I'm quite excited too. Palin is going down. I hope she croaks. I really hate her old lady voice. It makes me want to punch her in the face.[/quote] [b]Wahahahaha That really made me laugh....her "old lady voice". :lol: :lol: :arrow: Just call me Jesse =)[/b] [quote=ducheszv]This October 17,2008, the sun will rise continuously for 36 hours or 1 and a half days. During this time the US, and countries on the other side of the globe will be dark for 36 hours. It will convert 3days into 2 big days. It only happen once in 2,400 years. We're very lucky to see this. Mark your calendars now![/quote] [b]I'm really LOL-ing at this one. :lol: Chain letters....never believe them. Refer to the links that EJ gave. Yep...it's impossible. =)[/b] [quote=Angeli_7]I hacked[/quote] [b]:O I thought you were an angel? =D Teach me?? Teach Me?? :lol: Jokes :D[/b] [b]I confess....[/b] that I was very disappointed with the vice presidential debate last night because although Sarah Palin is full of shit she exceeded my expectations and I no longer think she is a bimbo, Joe Biden didn't look so great to me either. :doubt: In my opinion, they both did good, but I have to say that I think Palin won the debate, barely. I also think she helped herself more than she helped John McCain (which is a good thing). that I still support Barack Obama =) that I'm really pissed off with my government over the "bank bailout" issue. The bill they passed includes breaks for things not even related to banking....such as....makers of wooden arrows (wtf), makers of rum (wtf again), fishermen in Alaska (wtf 3), investors in Western Samoa (wtf 4). :mad: :angry: that I have not been active here lately because FTalk got boring. :disgust:

Last edited by Infamous J (2008-10-03 15:18:41)

jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess : - I only stayed up for half of the vice-presidential debate. but i still thought some of the topics palin kept debating about were irrelevant. i noticed, everytime there was an unsure subject for palin, that there would be a long pause... to me, that is just very un-professional. but that is all i can say about the debate, because i didn't watch it all fully. - I was IM'ing my aunt on YMmobile this morning @ school, and she told me that my Tiyo Padre died :cry: . It was an unexpected death, because I visited him not too long ago when I went on vaca in Phil in May-July :( , Tiyo was very healthy, there were no signs of unhealthyness or weakness in him... I just think that he didn't deserve to die like that... The worse part is that I won't be there for the burial, because I dont think I can get a plane ticket in time and miss school here. :cry: - I'm trying to think about the positive side. Now he's in a better place. And death happens all the time, so I won't make it worse for myself. - On a much lighter note, I presented my Improv play in Drama 1 today. I did excellent. Next week, we get to review over our performances, since my teacher video-taped them all. - I'm slightly happy that its the WEEKEND! TGIF! anddd I don't have to work this weekend. =|
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess I amde sumthing in teh PS. :lol:
malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess: that i dun sleep well last night. :wasted: that i have soo many homeworks to do they said im getting thinner :retard: im soo sleepy
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]i confess [/b] my internet connection is rly geh. o_____O O____O *[sub]gasp[/sub], sen. joe biden's wife is an [i]english teacher[/i] [sup]in my college[/sup] --- but i've never seen her. ftw? && i was amazed with sen. joe biden & gov. palin's @ last night's debate O____o twas different. im inlove w/ the song [i][b]cath by death cab for cutie[/b][/i]

Last edited by sugarstyx_x (2008-10-03 21:47:47)

meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: i feel like i'm useless :rolleyes:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:49

[ 9 queries - 0.202 second ]
Privacy Policy