• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

eney0715
» FTalkWorm
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

@Cronixemo: Yess..You are lying!!!.. :lol: :D ------ I confess.. My mom wants me to go to bed!!..Urghh..It is still early..I still want to chat with someone!!... ;)
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Confess i'm an emo now (w/o those bangs thingy). yayy :wallbash:
cronixemo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=eney0715]@Cronixemo: Yess..You are lying!!!.. :lol: :D[/quote] ok...if u say so...:D:eh: i confess that shes not online now... she go to bed...:( i confess that im alone agen....(hope theres no ghost beside me...:lol:
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

@Cronixemo: Waahaa...Okay.. :D ----- I confess.. I am off now..My mom's sending me to bed early.. :wallbash: Dang..I am going to miss someone.. :redface: (This is my last post for the night..)
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]i confess..... 1. i want 5.1% ! haha., 2. confess that i enjoyed talking to someone. 3. confess i want to learn indo very badly. 4. confess i have been listening to third temptation of paris the whole day 5. confess that chatting with 5.1% made me reallize something i dont want to confess to myself 6. hope that 5.1% will be OL tom so taht the 4.9% will become 5.1% [/b] :penguin: =D
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: May I remind you not to make this thread a chatbox. thanks =) i confess.. :arrow: im in iligan =D :arrow: i miss my cousins suuuuuuu much :arrow: tat im wonderin how some is doin right now.
cronixemo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=ducheszv]:arrow: May I remind you not to make this thread a chatbox. thanks =)[/quote] oppppppssss...sory for that ducheszv....:D i confess that i will go to sleep also.. im bored olready!!!:D gudnyt!
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess that i'm absent almost 2 days here... :P I confess that i mis all mah sistah here... :crybaby: I confess that i'm so addicted to the new single of britney spears "Womanizer" :thumbsup: I confess that i'm so really tired this few days... I confess that i'm so really excited for next semester. ;)
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: i have powdered coffee for snacks - as of this moment. i need to stay awake. haha. lotssa tasks. just a 3-minute break, then back to work. wooo. Final period sucks =D
maderpaker
» Banned
1969-12-31

i confess i missed my bhe.. although she doesn't seem to miss me... sigh.. i also confess im having a bad fever.. its 5 days now.. lol
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess i miss the person above me...even though he thinks i dont.. and i am not ...i really miss him =(
angeli718
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess.. [color=#002fc7]i[/color][color=#0034c7]'[/color][color=#003ac8]m[/color] [color=#0044c8]s[/color][color=#004ac9]o[/color][color=#004fc9]o[/color] [color=#0059ca]h[/color][color=#005fca]a[/color][color=#0064ca]p[/color][color=#0069cb]p[/color][color=#006fcb]y[/color] [color=#0079cc]I[/color] [color=#0084cc]g[/color][color=#0089cd]o[/color][color=#008fcd]t[/color] [color=#0099ce]a[/color][color=#009fce]n[/color] [color=#00a9cf]A[/color] [color=#00b9d0]i[/color][color=#00bed0]n[/color] [color=#00c9d1]m[/color][color=#00ced1]y[/color] [color=#00c4d0]f[/color][color=#00bed0]i[/color][color=#00b9d0]r[/color][color=#00b4cf]s[/color][color=#00aecf]t[/color] [color=#00a4ce]t[/color][color=#009fce]e[/color][color=#0099ce]s[/color][color=#0094cd]t[/color] [color=#0089cd]i[/color][color=#0084cc]n[/color] [color=#0079cc]s[/color][color=#0074cb]c[/color][color=#006fcb]h[/color][color=#0069cb]o[/color][color=#0064ca]o[/color][color=#005fca]l[/color][color=#0059ca].[/color][color=#0054c9].[/color] [color=#004ac9]h[/color][color=#0044c8]a[/color][color=#003fc8]h[/color][color=#003ac8]a[/color][color=#0034c7].[/color][color=#002fc7].[/color]
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess that I'm bored. I enjoy TS. they're so niice there. =):thumbsup: i hope I can join their confe. :D
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess i was shocked when the monitor was over used earlier it even produced some smoke...i thought itd burn itself down :lol: haha... good thing a new monitor's here :lol:
black_eLjOy
» Banned
1969-12-31

i confess.. that i miss the person posted above me.. :cry: that i have a hard time doing two projects at the same day.. that i enjoy TS.. tahnks guys.. :)
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]i confess.. hohoho.,i just knew it. ^_____________________________^ i enjoyed chatting with someone., and i have confirmed something., a big whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...to me., ^__________________________________^ nyehaha., sweeeeeeeeet. =D =D =D i feel kinda evil today.,especially when someone kinda makes you feel evil also., ^_____________^[/b] =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D [b]i confess also that i'd like to congratulate anghel clan.,they won fare and square., ^___________________^[/b]
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]i confess also that i'd like to congratulate anghel clan.,they won fare and square.,[/quote] thanks :D I confess.. - i woke up late today, i was so tired last night fighting an ENGKANTADA (sis UMA, she's alone) against five ANGHELS, she's so brave =D - i will miss the online world for six straight days :wallbash:
cronixemo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess that i cant online today coz my cousin using our laptop... i just said to take a glance if she's online...but shes not...:( i confess that i really mis her....i just chat her last nyt and now i miss her much....(i dunno y) i confess that i gotta go now.. my cousin pulling my shirt and "kurot me".....:D:D:lol::lol: see yah!
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]i confess that.. im havin a hard time.. in.. foruming.. becos.. im kinda bc wif my studies.. :|[/b]
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I confess.. ..that I need an English declamation piece!? :o :wallbash: I still haven't found any oh great O_o ..that I've barely started watching Code Geass lol :drool: ..that I finished a layout for my profile. Trouble is I can't make it work on both browsers--I used the js trick but it hangs in IE. Sheeesh, what's up with that? Hahaha LOL ..that I'm still not sure whether I'm ready for the relationship thingie or not--something tells me to back down for a while T_T ..that I'm talking to myself a lot more than usual O_o is this normal?haha
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:41

[ 9 queries - 0.743 second ]
Privacy Policy