• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[quote=kristina16]i confess i miss ftalk...:lol:[/quote] &Ftalk misses you! :D I confess, CEREAL DAY was a blast! i have tons of pictures from today :lol: I confess, my bf just bought a ... manly thong :| I confess, i should finish my algebra 2 homework. I confess, tomorow is WACKY DAY, and i'm soo stoked! :P I confess, 4 more days until my Fall Homecoming :eh: I confess, ANOTHER good guy friend of mine asked me to the dance... & AGAIN i had to refuse him... I confess, i wish i didn't have to be soo nice sometimes... :disgust:
cronixemo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[quote=eney0715]I am soo emo now..[/quote] woah..its ok...ull be one of us now...:lol::lol::lol: <i confess that i slept too long today... i dont even recognize that i was alone in our house... they left me here while im sleeping....:lol::lol: i confess that i miss ol the FU....
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[quote=cronixemo]woah..its ok...ull be one of us now... :lol::lol::lol:[/quote] [i][b]Ooohhh..Really??..Is it fun being one of you??.. :eh: :lol:[/b][/i] [b]-----[/b] [i][b]My confessions.. Me and my stupid, irresponsible, fugly, and super self-centered BF just broke up yesterday!!!.. Ahaha..Stupid me.. Like, we've been together for 7 months and.. I made him fool me for 3 months.. :wallbash: But,I am soo okay now...I can do this..I'll move on...I'll survive.. =) Me and my mom had this longest conversation ever..Not just a simple conversation..It was soo deep..And I really missed it..We haven't done that for years..Since I became a rebel.. =) And I also realized all my mistakes and I feel soo stupid for misjudging my mom!.. :wallbash: My health is now super duper okay..I am gonna die!..lol.. My mom called me this morning and she told me that I am gonna be okay..The scar in my left kidney is now, gone..I mean..Now smaller.. Just have to avoid the food that are not good.. =) And I am going to have a normal life!.. :lol: I am soo happy because I have a new kuya.. :rolleyes: And he is soo kind..^^ Ahaha.. :D [/b][/i]

Last edited by eney0715 (2008-09-23 21:45:56)

bembi
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess.. [spoiler]>>ive been busy i forgot posting here. >>sometimes other people think they have everything and they can do everything but only to find outthey are Nothing. >>being a group leader in our eGroup is a hard job especially when all members are busy. i did my best to put some activity there but i think i fail. >>my exam is getting closer and closer.. but heck, im still not yet done reviewing. >>i dont care if my grammar is wrong just try to understand it on ur own :P[/spoiler]
cronixemo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=eney0715]Ooohhh..Really??..Is it fun being one of you??.. :eh: :lol:[/quote] yah....for me!!! [quote=eney0715]I am soo happy because I have a new kuya.. :rolleyes: And he is soo kind..^^ Ahaha.. :D[/quote] hu is he??? may i know him....good to hear that ur happy... <i confess that my morning is so weird....before im not in the mood! but now, im smiling!!!:lol::lol::lol:
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[quote=cronixemo]hu is he??? may i know him....good to hear that ur happy...[/quote] [i][b]Who is he??.. You know him for sure.. =) Yeahh..He made me smile this morning eh.. :D[/b][/i] [b]-----[/b] [i][b]I confess.. Someone made me smile this morning.. :eh: I am happy again that my rockmates (esp kuya Jesse..) are not mad at me.. =) I am soo late for my class.. :lol:[/b][/i]
cronixemo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ i confess that im glad to hear that the person above me is happy... @eney...ur late now huh??? "lagot":eh: <i confess that im in photoshop mode agen....
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess.. [spoiler]Phil. Section now is so quiet, what a change![/spoiler]
russell18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess... -->that i wasnt able to greet my mom and dad.. it's their 20th anniversary today!!! eeer! -->that im hooked n playing chess online..harhar!!
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[quote=cronixemo]^ i confess that im glad to hear that the person above me is happy... @eney...ur late now huh??? "lagot":eh:[/quote] [i][b]Ayeee..Thanks..^^ And I wasn't late.. Uhhmm..Maybe 3 minutes early!!.. :wallbash:[/b][/i] [b]-----[/b] [i][b]I confess.. I am soo into confessing right now..I don't know why!!.. :wallbash: I feel soo sleepy.But I don't want to fall asleep.. Because of.. :redface:[/b][/i]
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]@Eney[/b] No need to by shy :lol: I hope you now know that already. =) I confess this is my first post outside of Rockstars in about 2 days. :lol: I confess I'm going to bed soon. :wasted:
cronixemo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=eney0715]Ayeee..Thanks..^^ And I wasn't late.. Uhhmm..Maybe 3 minutes early!!.. :wallbash:[/quote] nice one...:thumbsup:=) <i confess that im wondering y eney dont want to sleep??:eh:
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[i]Yay~! My post is finally the first (or second or third or i dunno) of a page[/i] :wow: I confess :wasted: [li]Yesterday, when i was walking around the garden at my house on about hmmm... 7:00 pm, i saw something black on the my shoulder ([i]i'm wearing a t-shirt that tiem[/i]) anyway, i found out that it was a [u][b]BEE[/b][/u] :o :o :o typically, i have a great fear on insects and arachnids but when i saw it on my shoulder, OMEG :wasted: :wasted: :wasted: i can't do anything but to be careful. I slowly, walked into my house. I was also shaking at the same time, :crybaby: then i called my guy cousin who is currently watching a tv to help me. My voice was shaking when i cried for help. It sounds like i'm going to cry lol damn i look stupid that tiem :lol: my cousin, then took a stick and [i]เขี่ย[/i] < ([i]dunno how to say it in english[/i] :ninja:) it away :wow: Wow he saved my life :redface: :eh: [/li]

Last edited by Shim Oo-Ma (2008-09-24 01:41:40)

eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[quote=Infamous J]@Eney No need to by shy :lol: I hope you now know that already. =)[/quote] [i][b]No I am not.. :lol:[/b][/i] [quote=cronixemo]nice one...:thumbsup:=)[/quote] [i][b]Coz I am still chatting wif someone that's why.. :D But, maybe I'll sleep nah.. He is now offline e.. =|[/b][/i] [b]------------[/b] [i][b]I confess.. Kuya Jesse just asked me the weirdest question ever!!.. :lol: :smoke: I am having a really bad head ache..So maybe I'll go now..And take some rest.. :penguin:[/b][/i]
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]i confess...[/b] i wanna cry. Im so so so disappointed. The layouts that i make? i never got those codes from anybody, i never ripped from anyone and I really really put effort in fixing those codes -- figuring out how to do this and that on my own. and so when someone rips me, it really really breaks my heart. </3 Some of my friends reported this certain girl who ripped my layouts and so i talked to her about it and she said she'll just put credits. Even though i wasn't really happy bout it, what else can i do? She already posted the layies in some friendster layout sites. I don't wanna be mean and ask her to delete those layouts (even though i really really wanted to lol) But the sad part of the situation is, one time i was browsing a friend's profile and then i saw that a style that was awfully familiar. I recognized my codes in an instant. But to my dismay, at the footer -- i saw layout by: name. and then beside it was [b]"codes by: name of the girl who ripped my layouts. "[/b] HAHAHAHA. I felt like i got slapped in the face. Funny how i worked so hard for the codes and the ripper even gets the credit. Not me. I'm so pissed. I dunno what i should do! I'm even getting sick with my limited bandwidth screwing up the layouts. arghh

Last edited by forsakendoll (2008-09-24 02:39:51)

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ Kaka. IMYSB <3333. Awww. Fkken ripper is fkken. Well they are meant to be pathetic. You are the original creator and how the heck she said that. Me wanna bimmuu her kaka. ;_; Don't worry kaka. Everyone knew that you are the REAL and ORIGINAL creator of that kind of CSS style. Our Smexy CSS Queen. <3 Sometimes, the consequence for being really popular is rly hurt. Being ripped and RAGE. I hope you'll be fine kaka. ^__^ I [b][u]confess[/u][/b]. I miss mai ruru-sama so badly. I hope I could meet him later before go to TOEFL Class. I signed up at Plurk, and that site looks interesting. :3 It could be my another daily blog. I made a [url=http://kevan.org/johari?name=jryuuna]JOHARI[/url] window. I just want to know how my friends describe me as...
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I'm sad for Aya babe. Those rippers are soooo gonna get it. I'll troll. :P Cheer up, dear. I'm excited to see Gin-sama's Plurk account. I hab one too. Yey! :lol: I'm so pissed with Duch's basher. Hmpf. Baby's sooo busy with work. I'm hating it. :doubt:
cronixemo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

@aya [spoiler]...wtf?they ripped agen ur codes.. ur codes really amazing... thats y rippers got attention to ur layouts!!.. anyway...try to rename ur .css file to .swf...im sure some newbie rippers will hardly rip ur codes... im using .swf in my css file and it works!!!:thumbsup:=)[/spoiler] [quote=eney0715]Coz I am still chatting wif someone that's why.. :D But, maybe I'll sleep nah.. He is now offline e.. =|[/quote] ah ok... hmmm...sory if i logout w/ saying gudbye to yah... my inet connection lost..(wat the heck inet)... hope u feel better tommo... see yah soon!!!:D <i confess that im shocked about aya's confession..:o i confess that im so disappointed w/ my older sister....:doubt:

Last edited by cronixemo (2008-09-24 03:23:04)

eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[quote=cronixemo]ah ok... hmmm...sory if i logout w/ saying gudbye to yah... my inet connection lost..(wat the heck inet)... hope u feel better tommo... see yah soon!!!:D[/quote] [i][b]Naaah..That's okaay.. :D[/b][/i] [b]-----[/b] [i][b]I confess.. I am soo into Jong-Bae of K-Otic.. I was soo :o as in ooohhh-lalala..When I saw Uma posted at Phil sec.. :retard: I miss ate Blue.. =([/b][/i]

Last edited by eney0715 (2008-09-24 03:33:33)

aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i hack friendster accounts. so, dont try me. :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:10

[ 9 queries - 0.525 second ]
Privacy Policy