• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

aRies04991
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Confessions: [li]i really hate them (especially HIM) coz they are so [b]BIASED[/b].[/li] [li]i already have a lots of secrets here concerning *****.[/li] [li]and i want to reveal them in public.[/li] [li]the evil side within me is starting to appear again. =D[/li]
d^_~b
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i confess -that my PC is down because it is overused. [i]according to mother[/i] :lol: -that i'm off for a couple of days due to the statement above. -that its just a couple of days because i'll miss some one -that, that someone already knew about it :lol: connected huh? :lol:
cronixemo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess that: they locked the "ung tao sa taas mu"...(i knew that before...) i confess that she told me her secret i mean thier secret...:D(im glad for that) i confess that im enjoying joining other forums...
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess that: [spoiler]~ I became addicted to a forum :O ~ to be clear.. I am addicted to ftalk :lol: ~ I did not get enough sleep because of ftalk :lol: ~ I even skip meal sometimes because of ftalk :lol: ~ I have been awake for almost 24 hours. ~ I've encourage someone to be a gazette fan... and she like it in just a couple of vids =D ~ made a lot of followers today :D:thumbsup: ~ I'll try not to be online for a few weeks(months maybe) to relax and focus on study,recreation and a have a good rest. ~ I am a bit sleepy right now :lol:[/spoiler]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess I'm regretting that I told 6 of my friends [accidentally; bcos of a problem before] that my crush has a crush on me too. (im not joking okay) He doesn't even know that I told them! But when he told me that he has a crush on me, he told me not to tell anyone but still I told everyone! (I mean 6 ppl) And now I feel like I'm backstabbing him bcos of that. =( And I'm afraid for him to know that I told some of my friends. WHY DO I HAVE TO BE SO LOUD! I could've just told it to my close friends (3 ppl) and not brag it to teh whole campus! I feel like an idiot right now. And I feel so ashamed. =( He'll figure it out.... Sooner or later he'll hate me for what I have done =(
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess [li]i'm confused =([/li] [li]i haf no clue :|[/li] [li]i dont want to go to mai skool :mad:[/li] [li]i hate mai skool :doubt:[/li] [li]i changed teh skin of mai desktop ;][/li] [li]i want to buy a circle lens :wow:[/li] [li]i lab mai class-s hahahah :lol: :wow:[/li] [li]i am waiting for his reply :O :lol:[/li] [li]i dont really liek broadcasting mai webcum =|[/li] [li]i want download moar tvxq stuffs but i dunno what should i download since i haf too much tvxq stuffs here [i]gets?[/i] :smoke:[/li] [li]i rarely use these emoticons > :globe: :clock: :gift: shit :exclaim: :question: :idea:[/li] [li]i listen to teh songs of TVXQ every 24 hour lol :lol:[/li] [li]i dont really liek chatting with other people except from [s]him[/s] :eh: :wow:[/li] [li]i dont liek mai [s]gay[/s] guy cousin :wasted:[/li] [li]i lab making TVXQ siggies :wow:[/li] [li]i made loooooooong confessions [i]i think[/i] :wallbash:[/li] [li]i am uber lazy :retard:[/li] [li]i dont want to walk i dont want to stand i juzt wanna sit here at teh front of mai laptop :wasted:[/li] [li]i want a printer :drool:[/li] [li]i am going to install mai PS3 again hahaha :eh:[/li]
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

im downloading a hack for my dsl connection cos it sux. well, not really but i want/need a faster internet connection. im worrying about kurt.. my bro. he's sick. very very sick. i havent started my assignments yet. darn. i loev baby soooo much. v v the download is done.. and well.. FCKING ITS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFAST! like whoa. :O :o
maderpaker
» Banned
1969-12-31

i miss our dog tashee.. she died today.. :crybaby::crybaby: .......
mjd1224
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess... that i havent been serious with my studies this quarter.. no notes, no activities.. and a automatic -5 in my conduct grade in the report card..:crybaby::crybaby:
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I confess that.. - i miss being online 24 hours :wallbash: - i miss my family back home, my wife and my kids :crybaby:
nina123456
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess,, .... my right eye really hurts a lot.. arghhh :retard: .... i've got 46 days left.. and i'm DEAD :penguin: lolwuts? :lol: .... and oh yea im soo excited to be dead. :lol: .... i miss everyone. esp. my CLASS-S family. .... i miss my yummy cheuw.. =( .... i dun have money now.. im totally broke! .... Pare where thou art? i need an explanation plox! =| :evil: .... i wanna go to teh mall but i really dun have money :crybaby: .... i wanna work.. :disgust:
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=aysbeaux]i have ie7. i have opera 9.5 i have firefox 3 i have google chrome i have netscape 4.8 i have flock - photobucket edition i have safari 3.1.2[/quote] yay. I have the same thing. :arrow: I confess [spoiler]•I'm hungry •I want to go somewhere since it is saturday •I don't know If i improve or not. •I have no idea what to do with my layout right now. •I'm not in the mood to talk. •when I'm doing the images for my layouts and its getting hard I would stop. •I don't know if I can go to the incentive and watch movie because I've only ready 5 books so far. and we needed 8.[/spoiler]
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess that I've been away for about 5 days....no net connection. that I'm glad to be back online even if it's only for 1 night. that I have missed my my friend Paulette, and sis Dhee and my Rockmates very much. that I am deeply disturbed by Gov. Sarah Palin (John McCain's running mate) and I believe she is very bad for America. that if the Republicans win the election this year I will seriously consider moving to another country....SERIOUSLY !!! that I am loving the new area that I live in....so many different types of people. I now live right in the middle of the tourist destination and get to meets lots of people from all over the world even by just walking down the street. It's really cool. that I think a lot has happened with FTalk in the 5 days that I've been away. that I wanna give a belated birthday greeting to Guile (the_legend_killer) and dhen2x. that I was shocked to see that 6 people know sis Bel's secret and that she even told her secret to that person. .....FINALLY !! did I mention that I will seriously consider moving to another country if the Republicans win the election this November??? that I have not been drunk in like 3 or 4 weeks. I guess this is a good thing. that I can't think of any more confessions at this time.............. :penguin:
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=maderpaker]i miss our dog tashee.. she died today.. :crybaby::crybaby: .......[/quote] waaah i confess im feeling really bad and sorry their dog died...haiz.. :wallbash: i confess im excited for tomorrow... ahehe ;)
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=bratinela01]I confess i effin miss u all especially ftalk and my class-s family :lol: I confess im uber happy cause we have internet now :penguin:[/quote] I miss u too. I mean, We :D WB!! -- I confess that I'm so happy that though we only chatted for like 5 mins. It was all worth it.
sHy19
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

... me wana hang out wif bro aries [spoiler][quote=aRies04991]Confess i'm starting to get addicted playing poker.[/quote] [/spoiler] he plays poker, & i deal :lol: [font=candara]im getting sick & tired here... iv been spendng too much tym @ work...me needs rest already.[/font] [font=candara]im currently havng an emily-the-strange [i]addiction[/i][sup]??[/sup] :lol: that's y the latest lay i made is emily-inspired[/font] [font=candara]im planning to make another emily-lay wen i get the chance[/font] [spoiler][font=candara]i really, really wana go back to Pinas, but a lot of pipol keeps holdng me back :wallbash:[/font] [font=candara]i wish to know the new FS tricks :lol: ... im so not updated anymoer [/font] [font=candara]im feelng guilty coz i cant be there to b a shoulder to cry on for my friend... =( i really wana help her get over things & stuff... but sadly, all i can gv her r some advce & some material aid...i still dont think that's enaf[/font] [font=candara]i hate pipol hu likes controllng others' lives :/[/font][/spoiler]
BwizetT
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]^^ I confess i miss this person above me, coz she's so uberr nice once you've known her :eh: :cool:[/b] [quote][b]aRies04991 wrote:[/b] Confessions: • i really hate them (especially HIM) coz they are so BIASED. • i already have a lots of secrets here concerning *****. • and i want to reveal them in public. • the evil side within me is starting to appear again. =D[/quote] [b]I confess that I'm a bit Curious of "HIM", mentioned by aries... :paranoid:[/b] [b]I confess that I'm glad bro jesse's back and he's happy where he's residing now :eh:[/b] [b]I confess that I got a sour throat because I've sang "I Remember you" by skid Row at my kumpares Band Studio last night and followed by Rockstars "Parting Time" hell yeah I like Biritan too :P :rolleyes:[/b] [b]I confess I am Excited too for sis Tinay :P :eh:.[/b] [b]I confess that I love all my rockmates and would not wait to see them :lol: :lol: :lol:[/b]

Last edited by BwizetT (2008-09-13 22:21:46)

Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ I confess that somebody should stop in and say hello at Rockstars :eh:
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess... [spoiler]that i experienced how to be drunk! :wasted: (headache) and i confess that i'm so really glad :D for my birthday! :thumbsup: and i would like to thank to all mah sistah and bro! IMYSM! :kiss: and i confess that my crush invite me to date tomorrow!~ :P i'm so excited! :D[/spoiler]
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@sHy19: ahaha.. well. not the real one, just the flash games. i'm not into gambling in real life. :P @BwizetT: better not to be curious about HIM. everyone knows him personally actually. lol just joking. :eh: --- confess i'm cramming today. i have to make 2 reaction papers and i haven't started yet. gotta run! :penguin:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:31

[ 9 queries - 0.545 second ]
Privacy Policy