• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i confess that i cheat together w/ mah classmates last... PRELIM and PERIODICAL exam... lawl.. cause i didn't study mah lessons. and i dunn even understand it.. ~juliene~
pinkloveriza01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i confess that.. i don't like her.. ******* [my classm8]
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Duch[/b] Yeah. Like pounding and crushing your entire being into pieces. [b]I confess...[/b] [spoiler]1. That I'd rather die right now than continue the freaking life that I'm currently in. Although I look so damn happy or whatever, it's not everything that you're seeing. There's a lot more inside and they're not good. 2. That I actually want to rewind everything and hit pause while I'm sleeping. Keep it that way for about a minute, then hit play again. The few moments that my life will be paused, I won't feel the pain that's drilling onto my head, my heart, my fcking soul. In short, [b]THE WHOLE ME.[/b] 3. That you can consider my status now as: [i]BREATHING FOR LUCK[/i]. And I'm not getting any luck, obviously. 4. That I'd rather he [b]DID NOT[/b] love me in the first place. Or maybe that he [b]DID NOT[/b] love me at all. The fcking [s]LOVE[/s] complicates my life, his life, their lives. 5. That I'd rather we didn't know each other at all. Total strangers. And I have no plans of knowing him 'cause I know he'll break my heart. But I'm too late to realize that now. 6. That the forum's emoticons can never explain how I'm feeling now. Maybe if I'll use all the emoticons that existed ever since the World Wide Web began, I can show you how much I hate myself for doing stupid things in the [i]not so[/i] past time.[/spoiler] I'll be posting [b]LOTS[/b] of confessions since I don't have any reasons not to. Haaaaay. =(
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=pinkblack08]I still doesn't have a breaking dawn. =|[/quote] It's really hard to find a copy. What I did was I made a reservation in one bookstore so when stock runs out I'll have a copy. It was quite a long wait though =| Like a week or so. But at least you'll get the book :) [b]Ays Babe[/b] Awww.. I sympathize with you babe. You'll work it out =) -------------------------------- [b]I confess[/b] I have a dramatic life confession to post tomorrow on my blog. It's too complex for words, I miss the euphoric me. [b]I confess[/b] I wish to have a lovelife. A perfect one. --[i]it feels so impossible[/i]

Last edited by deathsiren (2008-09-05 09:08:28)

misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]Ate Ayz[/b] i knw u can do it. .u'r a very strong girl. . superwoman ayt?!moi lurvez you. .i'm just here. . :) [b]Confessions[/b] [spoiler]1.You are always on my mind,u'r wrong if u think [s]not[/s]. 2.I will love you now and forever,u'r wrong if u think [s]not[/s]. 3.I'm missing you more than I have to,u'r wrong if u think [s]not[/s]. and I am hoping we can talk just like before. . I know u miss me,I miss u more baby! =([/spoiler]
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Confess i was a little disappointed on some of the changes.

Last edited by aRies04991 (2008-09-05 09:17:20)

Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[spoiler]

This part is set to private. Guests and Newbies are not allowed to view it.

[/spoiler]
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]icy[/b] what's wrong? :( [b]i confess... [/b] shimata! Photobucket exceeded desu~ what's worst? I think i have to transfer EVERYTHING.. unfortunately my bandwidth will reset on October 6 omg that's 1 month from now. LOL. So i really have to transfer everything *sigh. [quote=aysbeaux]That I'd rather he DID NOT love me in the first place. Or maybe that he DID NOT love me at all. The fcking LOVE complicates my life, his life, their lives.[/quote] but there's one point that you were happy with him-- that's what's important. I know that mofo a-hole wud soon regret doin' that to you.
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I CONFESS... [b]Maye, Faith and Aya babe[/b] It's a state of being which we normally call [i]HEART BROKEN[/i]. v v [spoiler]1. That yes, at one point of our lives I felt happier than I've ever been in my entire life. 2. That although we lost [i]ALMOST[/i] everything (including our good relationship as friends), I still believe. That's it. I won't emphasize the fact that I believe in [b]US.[/b] Because you'll never see something like that again, I swear. 3. That I would also rather that I [b]DID NOT[/b] believe at anything at all. It's really good to listen but I prefer not to believe since most of us are liars (I'm saying this because I feel bad. No pun intended.). 4. That I have a secret. And nobody else knows this but my bestfriend: This fcking guy that I'm talking about is the reason why I did not attend school this year. I feel like there's no point in going on. I should have really stuck to my usual agenda. BEING LAZY. 5. I was NOT supposed to finish my high school this year but due to HIS persistence I studied day and night just to pass every subject that I'm taking in including my extra curricular activities. 6. I don't want to cry but there's no other way. And it's fcking crazy cause I still love him after all that had happened. Like, FCKING CRAZY. You can kill me now if you want.[/spoiler]
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess that I am listening to an old time song "Broken Vow" Bwahahaha.. I didn't choose this song. It's a random playlist. I swear! Hahaha :lol: I didn't change the song though. I just listen to it and have a different mood. Hahaha :lol:
Yellow Flash
» Banned
1969-12-31

i confess that i dont wanna have a fight or to flame a member... im just suggesting whats the wrong w/ that??
anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess that I [spoiler]wuz the dumbest person in the wurlldd.... gosh, I called him devil, becoz he loves teasing me, and I said that I think he's super annoying... but infact.. I really like him! (dang, I said it) Even though he is super annoying, he is so friendly, and kind this is my fault, since I've never wanted to admit it, and I've always kept is as a secret, but, I can't lie to myself, that I rilli mesmerized by him. Oh please... if there is another chance.. =([/spoiler]

Last edited by anne.24 (2008-09-05 10:06:25)

Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]than i'm obsessed with bill kaulitz. ....that im listening to their songs from 8am-12midnyt.... ..that i don't want to sleep coz i just want to listen to their songs... ..that i will buy a tokio hotel shirt maybe next week! ..that i missed "him".haven't seen him for a few days... ...that i wish i could marry bill kaulitz..... ....that i'll be a good wife to him..[/quote] [b]I'm glad you love them sis =) I'm glad you're watching the videos of their TH episodes that i introduced to you earlier..They're really one cool band :thumbsup:[/b] [b]Bill ist ein heißer hübscher Junge[/b] :eh: [i][align=center][b] My Confessions For Today:[/b][/align][/i] [b]:arrow: I've been so busy lately but i'm glad i get to spend some fun time with my rockmates at the egroup area =) :arrow: To those members whom we kicked out in the egroup..It's nothing personal ayt? ;) :arrow: 3 more chapters to go...a few more days to go till the exam...arrghhh...i'm getting anxious...i need some Valium, Prozac or Ativan hehe :P :arrow: I had my belly button pierced at a tattoo shop at Ayala...My dad freaked out! :arrow: I wanna watch some new movies with my guy friend but there aren't any interesting movies to watch lately..just Babylon a.d., Death race..pretty boring :arrow: I love surfing for Cool indie bands on myspace and when i find one i get their music straight on their myspace playlists using... magic! lol =D :arrow: I felt bad pullling out a nursing student again for being unsterile in the operating room area..I have no choice..it's for the benefit of the patient :retard: :arrow: The surgeon saw my piercing which was a bit visible on my skelanimals scrub suit and he asked me if it hurts..I told him it's just like a minor surgical procedure where they administer a local anesthetic and all that ..but no incisions involved! lol :arrow: I will be busy for the next few days for the final coaching..I wil be missing my Rockmates! =| [i]Erinnern Sie sich, dass rockmates .. fortsetzen, sich zu schaukeln und einen Lärm machen! ^^ \m/[/i][/b]

Last edited by Angeli_7 (2008-09-05 10:36:00)

Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=eehjhay]I confess that I am listening to an old time song "Broken Vow" Bwahahaha.. I didn't choose this song. It's a random playlist. I swear! Hahaha :lol: I didn't change the song though. I just listen to it and have a different mood. Hahaha :lol:[/quote] That's a nice old song. Hehehe. :lol: --------- [b]I confess:[/b] [spoiler]that I still miss him even though we just saw each other hours ago. :crybaby: that I hate this f*ck*n' net coz when I sometimes click "Submit", it errors. Grr.. x-( that the last song I've heard was "Realize by Colbie Caillat.". :D that I was shocked when I saw some of shakira's song videos. She is soo a nice dancer. :eh: that I was lyk listening the song "This Is Me by Demi And Joe" many times. :P that i'm soo bored now. :wasted: that someone just denied my YM request. :evil: that our school, MCCS just had a School PressConference today. Moii category was "CopyReading Filipino". =) that 2 peepz just log out in YM. :cry: that i'm soo excited for the Camp Rock Movie this Sept. 7 at 7:30 P.M. only at Disney Channel. :P[/spoiler]
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]i confess[/b] [spoiler][b] that i didnt understand commander's post.,lmfao! the only german words i know----> [i]ich liebedich and danke.[/i] i don't even know if it's spelling is right. i also confess,that this week and probably the next week, my room will always be blasting with tokio hotel songs... that next week,,,il be hoarding all the department stores here,the mall,boutique just to find a tokio hotel tshirt.. that i lalab my groupmates...commander,executor,general,the legend...many more!all op them that our electricity bill is only P1,000 php even though im using this computer 24/7.i dont turn this off. thank God. that me is so lonely here at the house.,that's why im online most op d time. that im beginning to change...for good! that i am planning to go to germany next year. (true) ich liebedich! (lmfao!trying hardwth)[/b][/spoiler]
Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]that me is so lonely here at the house.,that's why im online most op d time.[/quote] [b]Are you sure? who was that wrinkly old lady behind you??? :o [/b] [spoiler]I kid sis! :lol:[/spoiler] [quote=As cicatrizes]that i didnt understand commander's post.,lmfao! the only german words i know----> ich liebedich and danke. i don't even know if it's spelling is right.[/quote] [b]Spelling is A-Okay =) :thumbsup:[/b] [quote=As cicatrizes]that i lalab my groupmates...commander,executor,general,the legend...many more!all op them[/quote] [b]Ich liebe dich too Sis Matriarch Bel and all Rockmates..lalab to everyone! :lol:[/b] [b]@ Topic: same with previous post \m/[/b]
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: frequently on confession? haha. owell, i was surprised to see twilight and newmoon books at my room. I was expecting to have it by tomorrow afternoon, and that i even thought that i would receive it by next week. that i'll be online for only a few hours so i can start reading. :lol: i'm still waiting for stocks of eclipse from powerbooks. * To those who are looking for breaking dawn, it's available @ powerbooks.com.ph, i have already ordered books there and was glad to have it delivered to me 3 days after the order.
jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess [spoiler]-i just saw this spoiler button on teh reply box, hehe thnx admin-sama for this hehe -i really feel dizzy...because... toooooooooooooooot. hehehe :wallbash: =D -i just said things i wasnt supposed to say. -i feel sum changes on our friendship -i cried on our bible study :redface: -im so busy at school -we have thesis, and yet i cant feel my co-members :wallbash: all in our thesis from now all came from my words :retard: i did it myself :wallbash: -and im pretty pissed off because of that because as if they dun care! arg![/spoiler]
eBay Ghost
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I confess, i want to buy another Airsoft Gun..
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote='-'LoisFuLL'-']I went to Unionbank, and applied for EON. yays! The teller said, I can get my card after 10 days. woo.. I can now withdraw my $$$ from my paypal.[/quote] Confess i'm jealous about this.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:25

[ 9 queries - 1.160 second ]
Privacy Policy