• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Yellow Flash
» Banned
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i confess that i want to customize my own siggy... but i feel lazy in doing that... i confess that my course is too hard... and i also confess that im mad w/ myself....
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i confess. i prefer Filipino boys over American boys any day :D
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i confess that im already tired of making rules.. huhuhu!!:crybaby::crybaby: i hope that somebody will help me!!:crybaby: i also confess that i lurve the fanzyn that my baby gave me!:D
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess that it took me almost 3 hours to finish my new blog layout. And I'm so happy with the results. I LOEV TEH MAN. :D I confess baby and I talked last night. Haaay. I miss him. =( I confess that I'm giving away my previous blog layout. The one that I made. Though, I'm still having second thoughts.. =|
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]I confessssssz[/b] [li]i miss ftalk =|[/li] [li]i miss him suuu uberly muchy much[/li] [li]i was confused on teh changes taken here[/li] [li]i hate my mother foe hiding my laptop for one whole week[/li] :wallbash: [li]i really hate spiders[/li] :crybaby: [li]i can't find teh pen that was wif my laptop[/li] [li]i loev watching hentai hehehehe[/li] :wow: [li]i loev Max ChangMin wakakaka[/li] :penguin:
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=사랑해요UmA_loVe사랑해요]i was confused on teh changes taken here[/quote] hehehe!same here..it complicates me on browsing.. nyweiz,it ok.. @T: i confess a lot of peepz most specially newbies keeps on pm2x thingy to me..huhuh!:crybaby: i confess that till now im still fixing the codes of janz.. i confess that i'll run later to fetch my sis at school..
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess.. - that I pretended to be on-duty now just to access the net :D - that it took me an hour to design my new membership card :thumbsup: - that I love my groupmates :thumbsup: - that i miss my sweetie pie and the kids :crybaby:
stitch05
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess [spoiler]im uber tired today...:wasted: we made a banderitas for our pista sa nayon and culminating activities for tomorrow.. i confess i dont want to attend our culminating tomorrow errr i hate it..:mad: sucks ..our pc is still on its recovery room trying to recover something??!!!!...waaaa actually yesterday it was re format by my cousin and my bro because of the viruses like malware, adware spyware and so on... that trying to destroyed the memory and corrupted the files..but now its totally fixed..it just that...all files are already gone..as in ALL!! :crybaby:[/spoiler]
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess.. [spoiler]I was nervous when I was on stage already.Woot~ But I dont care.Haha.(LOLWHUT?) ...Taht someone(a guy) winked at me!LOL,It was liek R_ _ _ e his name,I dun wanna spread it here.~[/spoiler]
eunich
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i confess.. [spoiler]i will be missing momz [b]UMA[/b] i really love her.. :( i confess.. that i tell my crush that i love him...[b](KEN)[/b][/spoiler]

Last edited by eunich (2008-08-28 05:38:41)

joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I confess I was liek "what's up with these people?" when I saw the dynamic siggies everywhere O_O Is this a new trend or something or what? Haha. I confess I really feel liek DANCING!! =D
yna_16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I confess [sub] i hate the theme for our foundation! &&i [b] miss[/b] cherlyster91326 soo mats [/sub]

Last edited by yna_16 (2008-08-28 07:02:43)

nina123456
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=joebz]I confess I really feel liek DANCING!![/quote] imy joebz! speaking of DANCING.. cough** i confess i loev my new siggy from dondon!.. :lol::lol::lol::wow::wow: its an advance bday gift from him!.. hahaha.. im dancing there while intoxicating.. LOL :lol: kidding.. i mean while lip singing TOXIC =D=D
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i wunna confess... :arrow: that my mood 4 2dei is... [b]fine[/b]. im not angry,or happy or sad. my mood is relax :arrow: that i dunt eat merienda 2day. huhu my stomach is saying " eat eat eat!" :arrow: that he makes me smile even im angry :arrow: that many people now dis days hav broken harts ; and they need sumone 2 fix it ;] :arrow: that i'm happy on my repu system! and mah works :arrow: that i wunna tenk ate cheray for giving me non-stop tips! luv u te cheray
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess that Ive been a bad girl today. And I;m really really sorry. Gosh. I confess that I want to SPANK someone now. Or maybe just gave him/her a facepalm. Effin.
bojangle_pau
» n00b
1969-12-31

i confess i missed ftalk when i was away.
:+:DominiK 521:+:
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i confess uma`wuz online just a while ago... i miz her na! :wallbash:
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[color=#c0a0a0][b]i confess~~ -------------- i hav fun talking to alice. haha.. ~~ and we no classes for 3 days.. wuhuu.. ~~ [/b][/color]
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]I confess...[/b] [spoiler]...taht i was listening on one classical music a while ago.L0L.i hate classical musics, they are liek HEELL! O_O At first, i thought it wasn't classical for- it has a good intro but tehn when i've heard 5 moar lines of teh song, i was liek-WTF? [i]'im listening to this damn song'[/i]. Hohoho- :lol: I never liek classical music. It [b]Sucks[/b] :P ...taht we've been started practicing about teh contest at November. L0L. i loevv to dance. :wow: Ahooo- there will be a part of teh song where we would dance hiphop, but we aren't have steps yet :disgust: since it was just teh first day of practicing. :D ...taht i have created a new BG in my Friendster. L0L.XP I dont usually loev to edit my profile esp. Layouts since i don't have taht knowledge for tweaking my page. Ohh~ poor me. :wasted: Haha. :lol: ...taht i was soo thankful taht- DonDon help me to pick teh best scene in teh video. :eh: Arigatou~ :D ...taht i was thinking of something-i can't explain why does im acting really different this paasst few days. Im not comfortable wif myself right now. :paranoid: :wallbash:[/spoiler]
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess...that i hate this day.... i confess... im thinking of applying for a new job.. !??? :lol: :disgust:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:13

[ 9 queries - 0.972 second ]
Privacy Policy