• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

cheuw
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i confess [spoiler]i am so busy with all about orientation hohhoo..i wanna flash back..but i wanna in college...hhaa.. huff... really miss all my friend in shs*[i]senior high school i mean[/i] [/spoiler]
jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i confess,. [quote]-i lurve my sig,. and it was made by sis anne! :) -i am supposed to go and develop are photos today,. i just feel lazy to go out,. hmff :doubt: -i am lurving o2jam,. though im still lvl5,. well i just started playing yesterday,. -i have so many pending comments,. and i am so lazy to reply them all! :wallbash: they are too many gawd! :retard:[/quote]
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]I confess.....[/b] [spoiler] that I'm bored as hell so I'm going to sleep now. Peace, FTalk. :penguin: :penguin: [/spoiler]
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[font=trebuchet ms][color=#f41a80]I[/color] [color=#ed1f84]c[/color][color=#e92186]o[/color][color=#e52388]n[/color][color=#e2268a]f[/color][color=#de288c]e[/color][color=#da2a8e]s[/color][color=#d72d90]s[/color] [color=#d03295]i[/color][color=#cc3497]m[/color] [color=#c5399b]s[/color][color=#c13b9d]l[/color][color=#bd3d9f]e[/color][color=#ba40a1]e[/color][color=#b642a3]p[/color][color=#b244a5]y[/color] [color=#ab49a9]b[/color][color=#a74bab]u[/color][color=#a44ead]t[/color] [color=#9c52b1]i[/color] [color=#9557b5]w[/color][color=#9159b7]a[/color][color=#8e5cb9]n[/color][color=#8a5ebc]t[/color] [color=#8363c0]t[/color][color=#7f65c2]o[/color] [color=#786ac6]w[/color][color=#746cc8]a[/color][color=#716fca]t[/color][color=#6d71cc]c[/color][color=#6973ce]h[/color] [color=#6278d2]a[/color] [color=#5b7dd6]m[/color][color=#577fd8]o[/color][color=#5381da]v[/color][color=#5084dc]i[/color][color=#4c86de]e[/color][color=#4888e0].[/color][color=#458be3].[/color][color=#418de5].[/color][color=#3e90e7]h[/color][color=#3a92e9]a[/color][color=#3694eb]i[/color][color=#3397ed]z[/color][color=#2f99ef].[/color][color=#2b9bf1].[/color][color=#289ef3].[/color][/font]
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I confess I'm glad now that our connection is a bit fixed for now. Whew! XD I confess I was talking to myself the whole morning. I know that doesn't sound normal but I..dunno, haha. :D :paranoid: I confess I'm feeling giddy right now. I have no idea why. :penguin:
nElOu
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]I confess that duh! I have my haircut but to me , it seems like nothings happen. I want to have my haircut again.. :mad: I confess I miss someone but IDK who. :wallbash: I confess I have to leave my group AE .. for some reasos .. Gonna miss yah guys! Mwah ;)[/b][/align]
xOLracnhOjx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i confess: [spoiler]i dont feel well today. my body's hurt co'z of last night. i skate and fall down hard. damn. :mad::crybaby:[/spoiler] [spoiler]and i really really miss everybody hir.[/spoiler] [spoiler]i wonder what uma is doin' today. :D[/spoiler]
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess i miss jhn carlo....gud thing he still drop by ere i confess i loev my siggy weee and dondon's really great!!!

Last edited by kristina16 (2008-08-18 02:55:25)

jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^Hi sis Tinay, I miss you much! :rose: [quote=bhebhiej]I confess..... that I think a certain somebody who is thinking of joining an e-group should join Rockstars if she is a music lover. that I could 'blackmail' that person who's thinking of joining an e-group that I'll spill her secret if she doesn't join Rockstars.....hahaha ....but that's too mean, I wouldn't do that, would I? that I'm just teasing that person who is thinking of joining an e-group because it's fun.[/quote] i confess that i am interested with the confession of Bro. Jesse, there's no problem in supporting this, :lol::lol: I confess that I miss Sis. Hayley and Sis Rose. I confess that i am so thankful with Sis Angeli for the userbar, I miss her much... I confess that I was not able to give my comments to the photos of Lt. Maj. Jar due to poor net connections yesterday. I confess that I miss the fun in the Music Sec. with Bro. Guille, Jesse, Sis. Hayley..

Last edited by jieduck (2008-08-18 03:22:17)

aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Confess i'm listening to kuya xav's recorded song. hakhak [i]i didn't know kuya xav has that golden voice[/i] :eh:
_berii.^ü
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i confess.. [spoiler]that i don't feel well right now but i'm still here hangin' around in ftalk. :lol: that i have an exam tomorrow but still haven't study. :paranoid: that i found out somthin today that makes me feel mad. :evil: =D[/spoiler]

Last edited by _berii.^ü (2008-08-18 03:35:14)

amandacaresse
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess [spoiler] i cried last night.. im so happy yesterday.. im already misin my friends.. i lurved dem so much i went home late..12:30am..lolx im gonna make our group presentation later [/spoiler]
stitch05
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[spoiler]i confess that...:D i viewed lea's proffy last night...and :o ohw sis lea...shes gorgeous.. im not being plastic or something.. im just telling the truth..:D and as i read the confession of sis lea..hmm i was like :O sis lea., dont you worry., ck and i are just friends. ck and bob are my closest boy friends here in ftalk.. im not going to steal ur baby..:wow: (ang tweet) promise..to da highest level...:D ok? well anyway ..just take care of him., jealousy is normal to those people who are inlove..;) just trust him... handle it w/ care..=) regards to clarcky..ops dont be jealous...were just frnds anyway! hehehehe..ps i have my bf too.. were almost 1 year.. so dont be scared...ok?? goodluck..and god bless! hope ur relationship will last long..:thumbsup: i almost forgot..i was'nt mad at you..:D why do u say so?? were frnds ryt? i confess im tired..:retard: we had are practice! sucks., ifugao dance..errr and our DI? :mad: shes always late... [/spoiler]
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess [spoiler]I'm so happy to see Kuya Carlo posting here woohooo :wow: I missed him so much >.< Wahahaah I'm tired from working amf i wanna haf a freetiem =( [/spoiler]
eizarg
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess: i did something naughty in front of him.. awhile ago..
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]i confess that im happy today i dont know why i confess that i hate to be single XD i confess i just want to have Adobe Photoshop...[/b][/align]
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i confess.. [spoiler]i was relieved bout my doubts with whats going on between my baby boo and stitchy after reading her post.. sankyuu sissy..oh and btw,ur pweety too..pwamiz.. on the other,i pwamiz to take care of him.. op corz,i'll do my part as a "wifey" to him..hehehe! and i also hope he do his part too.. nyweiz,the reason why i said that you are mad at me or something is bcoz when i saw your post at rp section on bisaya thread thing saying that it would be your last post.. i thought it was all bcoz of me.. what a feeler ryt??heheh!nyweiz,i was just scared of having enemies here coz i really dont want to flame up.. btw,goodluck to you and boyfy too..being almost 1 year in a relationship is really not that simple.. _________________________________________________________________________________________ I also confess that im kinda bored and sleepy again.. I confess that i want to absent on my work 2mrw.. Wahhh!i dont wanna go to work!!:crybaby::crybaby: _________________________________________________________________________________________ confession for my baby [spoiler]i know you already said a lot though it was kinda simple.. i do really appreciate it a lot.. sometimes i wont talk to you that much on how i feel for you but deep inside i swear that you are my only lalabs.. wheew!that's all for now.. i lurve you so much baby..[/spoiler][/spoiler]
stitch05
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ohw.. good thing u ignore it..:thumbsup: weee.... goodluck for the both of you.. i treat ck as my bestbud..:D so just take care of him.. bout the ava?hmm were only fooling the other members.. as i said., ck and i are just good frnd.. and some people mis interpret our closeness..=) haha..revealing mode!:D XD I confess im hungry..oohwaa :crybaby: drool., i confess this coming monday..next week., me and my classmates will go to mountain view..yehey! ;) im so excited..im looking forward to that day.., stroll, happy2x,escapade...yahooo...:wow: i love it
gemandi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Muy Confessions [spoiler] ○ I want to thank someone again for making me laugh. You’re great, turning tears into smiles? Whatta. Thanks again. :redface: ○ I laugh at muyself awhile ago, I just realized that I looked like a desperate witless insane woman this past few days. The reason is . . . so insensible. So I won’t confess it here. Shyness. :rolleyes: ○ I envy mumikeyk's siggy. I should PM her to tell her something. Hopefully, she's still online. [sup]*crossfingers*[/sup] ○ And... that’s all for now. I’m now afraid of confessing too confidential things here. :ninja: [/spoiler] :penguin:
anitsirk29
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I confess... [spoiler]I wanna say sorry to all the violations I have made here (double posting, speaking [i]tagalog[/i]). :cry: Promise to never do it again. =) Hey! It's not bad to be naughty sometimes! :D[/spoiler]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:21

[ 9 queries - 1.101 second ]
Privacy Policy