• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

lady_nhica03
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

wats that secret? ehehe im curious..
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

I confess that i lied so many times today.,and it makes me feel so bad about myself. :crybaby: il just make "[i]bawi[/i]"xD :lol: [quote=bhebhiej]that I know who As cicatrizes's secret FTalk crush is =D but I've sworn myself to secrecy. :/ that she made me ROTFLMAO at how quickly she edited her post to erase the 'clue'. :lol: :lol: :lol: that I'm good...real good. :rolleyes: :P[/quote] I confess that he's a good guesser and im trusting him with my secret.xD.,xD

Last edited by As cicatrizes (2008-08-16 05:41:29)

Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess that i hate tumoro becoz even its sunday i must go to school :retard::retard::retard: arrgh :wallbash:
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess that.. [spoiler]i lurve cklarcky soooo much.. hehehe! miss you baby!:D[/spoiler]
emlodee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess that it's raining here.. i secretly loev rain eh.. i confess that i hate him, he don't want to see me anymore. what the ef! :mad: i don't like my new hair cut! :disgust:
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess huff new student orientation in my college is so very tired i feel so sick. :| too bad huff but i am happy,i have a lot of friend with different city,,
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I confess that I'm getting a little "kiss & tell" when it comes to secrets...:D:D [spoiler]hi sis Mabel!!:thumbsup:[/spoiler]
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=jieduck]I confess that I'm getting a little "kiss & tell" when it comes to secrets...:D:D[/quote] i confess that ima trusting the person i quoted not to spill my secret.,[img]http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z296/red_fire_kaskus/Emoticon/emoticon-021.gif[/img]
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]i confess... im effin loeving siz Louiz Workz i used it ryt now~ i confess that i exited to Field Trip XD[/b][/align]
misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i confess i effin hate our midterm exams. . :disgust: headache!till now. . :crybaby: oh how I hate trigo! :mad: i confess I effin miss my hubby. . i love you Heinz! and I also miss my bebe gay and xota!su much! =(

Last edited by misz.faith (2008-08-16 08:26:23)

aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess I fought with someone today. Again. For the hundredth time! I'm not liking it, though. Its weird. I think she likes fighting with me. Lols.
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]yeah trigo sux!! ^ :lol: i confess[/b] ----------------- ma head is effin aching right now darnn... wooot itss raining agenn.. :/
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

i confess.. [i]i am missing my best friends in the Philippines.. i haven't started doing my project in Chemistry.. i-i..i..i haven't eaten yet.. :wallbash: and i am really hungry.. =|[/i]
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]today's confessions[/b] [spoiler][b]I confess[/b] I miss sis faith's angelic voice :( [b]I confess[/b] I have an idol in school. She's our batch representative, pretty and clever as someone incomparable. I got friends with her when they were campaigning. I was one of their campaign officers and maaan, if I were a guy, I'd seriously like her. Too bad I'm not. So I don't have a lesbo crush on her. :lol: [b]I confess[/b] I'm practicing proper writing so notice I put correct capitalizations and punctuations. No shortcuts, I do this even in text messaging. Haha. I figured it looks really neat. [b]I confess[/b] I hate prepaid. I hate large phone bills as well but I seriously hate having prepaid sim more. [b]I confess[/b] I moved my [url=http://www.vain-aholic.blogspot.com]blog[/url] to blogspot. I know I went back to basics, but I wanted a blog that's easier to manage now that I have less time to manage it. [b]I confess[/b] I badly want that [b]Twilight[/b] book, since I'm done with my novel. Yeesss, I'm a bookworm. Not really bitchy material, but that's how it is :lol: [b]I confess[/b] I'll give a rowdy applause to the person who read all of these. I know you got bored. :lol:[/spoiler]

Last edited by deathsiren (2008-08-16 08:43:10)

pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[u]i confess:[/u] [spoiler]that someone is copying my style in making sigs,w/c is definitely [b]unoriginal[/b]. wtf. tsk tsk tsk will be not in the mood,if not for my new '[i]new moon[/i]' book XD and i confess that i'm really obsessed w/ the twilight saga.it's so HOT!:)) [/spoiler]

Last edited by pinkblack08 (2008-08-16 08:53:24)

jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes][quote=jieduck]I confess that I'm getting a little "kiss & tell" when it comes to secrets...:D:D[/quote] i confess that ima trusting the person i quoted not to spill my secret.,[url]http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z296/red_fire_kaskus/Emoticon/emoticon-021.gif[/url][/quote] i confess that... [spoiler]there is nothing to worry about me, sis :thumbsup:[/spoiler]
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b] [i]Dont Open if its not u,...[/i][/b] [spoiler][b][url=http://i35.tinypic.com/25i7j3c.jpg]hmmm[/url][/b][/spoiler] [b]i confess that many requestors from me in Raina And Me's Thread.. i confess i want to playing computer [i]hangang[/i] 5:00Am ahahaha[/b][/align]
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess that I'm surprised about how popular Twilight is now. I confess that I've finished all the books. [b]I THINK.[/b] Twilight, New moon, Eclipse and Breaking Dawn.
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=icekandi]I confess that I'm surprised about how popular Twilight is now. I confess that I've finished all the books. [b]I THINK[/b]. Twilight, New moon, Eclipse and Breaking Dawn.[/quote] ^[i]really?wow. [/i] [b]i confess:[/b] [spoiler]that i agree w/ mod ice. and i envy her.hah[/spoiler]
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]Confessions[/b] [spoiler] I confess I really missed ftalk. I want to post and post and post, but I can't. hahayss.. I confess my dad told me last week that he'll buy me a new phone, but now he already changed his mind. huhu. I really want one, but I can't afford to buy since I always spend my allowance buying those nonsense things. :wallbash: I confess I badly need 1$, I need to pay for my hosting this coming 20, oh gaaad, bloggerwave's still not paying me for my review. whoa.. I don't wanna lose my blog. LOL. I confess I can really feel my friend backstabbing me, just because of that stupid guy. She's jealous because the guy's always approaching me. Get a life! I don't even crush the guy. He's [b]yours[/b]. I confess I miss the rangers, I miss the confe last night. Guys, you need to be online. huhu.. XDD I confess I realized this post is so boring. Pardon me. :wallbash: [/spoiler]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:25

[ 10 queries - 0.596 second ]
Privacy Policy