• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

emlodee
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i confess. [spoiler] that i am so hungry now. haha. its my vacant time and i failed to pass my programming exam. hahah. the pain - i'm still alone. having family problems, studies problem. "major problems" o thought he will be my stregth but he's the one who also gives me problem. that hurts. i really don't know what to do. i still dOn't talk to my parents. :( i also confess that pretty baby- vanessa carlton is the #1 song for me today. [/spoiler]
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

^ You're always welcome to talk to your bro Jesse if you want. I serve as a "counselor" to a few people here in FTalk...guess it's 'cause I'm "older and wiser". :lol: Seriously, though....I'm a good listener. =) [b]I confess.....[/b] [spoiler] that it would be really cool if sis Melody would come by Rockstars and say hello. =) [/spoiler]
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=bhebhiej]guess it's 'cause I'm "older and wiser"[/quote] :lol::lol: I confess.... [spoiler]that I forgot to about confessions for a while.. that I agree with bro jesse about sis melody to come by rockstars and say hello.. [/spoiler]
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]This is not a CHAT BOX, and this is not a SPAM BOX either.[/b] --- confess i was bothered by my nightmare a while ago. :penguin: i thought i will be able to play cabal today. but guess not. :wallbash:
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]I confess.....[/b] [spoiler] that I'm wondering why somebody would get the impression that this is a chatbox. I see everybody confessing something. that I feel sad for my friend, "N" and I wish she wanted to talk. :cry: that I know somebody who is scared to confess again. :lol: (Don't worry....just remember what I said in Rockstars) =D that I've done a lot of posting today, for real. :lol: that I'm just trying to have some fun while I can. :D that I'm still really happy that I got to chat, a real chat, with sis Angel earlier. =) that I know a Rockstar's group secret that nobody else knows. =D [/spoiler]
eizarg
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess: [spoiler]tomorrow is my [s]birthday[/s].. and im so lonely.. and i'll celebrate it without my family..=([/spoiler]
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]i confess... taht software Gimp makes me suprised cute brushes and advantages.. i confess taht im boring to be single duh?[/b][/align]
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]I confess.....[/b] [spoiler] that I'm sad 'cause I have 3 friends here who are sad today. :( :( that it's almost 4:00 AM and I'm gonna go to bed now. [/spoiler]
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Confess i'm using my common sense [b]PROPERLY[/b]. :doubt:

Last edited by aRies04991 (2008-08-06 05:01:49)

Yellow Flash
» Banned
1969-12-31

i confess that my jaw are aching....

Last edited by Yellow Flash (2008-08-06 04:56:53)

raphael_marcos
» Banned
1969-12-31

i confess [spoiler]> im on a "senior citizen mode".. > i scanned my previous posts in Ftalk Crush Thread coz i forgot some of my crushes!:lol: > nobody's OL on my list ryt now..or they might be "hiding".. > im soooo bored ryt now![/spoiler]
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess.. [spoiler] :arrow: that my warning in [url=http://theftalk.com/t268-p306-Confessions-only%21-%28Do-not-post-any-rants%29.html]this page[/url] was disregarded and i am really [i][b]insulted.[/b][/i] :arrow: i got my eyes on two members already. do not make this thread a chat box. you have YM for that. :arrow: im thinkin of locking this thread if my 2nd warning is disregarded AGAIN. :arrow: that my 2nd confession was not a rant, just a warning =| [/spoiler]

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-08-06 05:10:10)

Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess that i am borrowing Neex`s Sig .. :lol:
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess that I'm going to get my pink camera soon woohoo. i just need to work alot :doubt:
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]i confess[/b] its a normal day today.. :lol: awwww i wish im not one of the 2 miisz duch :O ------- confess also i slaped my classmate errrm he always play with ma hair :lol: so called [i]sadista[/i] =D
Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=jieduck]that I just had a very long chat with sis Angel in YM and that she's really cool and fun to chat with. I feel honored that she stayed online for so long and chatted with me.[/quote] [quote=bhebhiej]that I'm still really happy that I got to chat, a real chat, with sis Angel earlier. =) that I know a Rockstar's group secret that nobody else knows. =D[/quote] [b]Hehe yeah that was really one long, crazy chat :wasted: well i had a great time chattin' with this american boy..I had fun :lol: I keep seeing you smoking and drinking on your webcam lol :lol: (He's not drinking beer...Just a can of soda) which is good ^^ Be sure to be back after you're done with everything in the real world ayt :eh: Rockstar Group Secret??? :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: I confess that i will no longer be active here, i'll just be droppin' by every once in a while to check on the linkers and the Rockstars group ^^ \m/ I miss my co-rockstars already :retard: You can still catch me on FS and YM (but i rarely stay long and chat with people on YM...I'm like bigfoot or something ahaha :lol: so catch me if you can =D ) Keep Rockin' ^^ \m/[/b] [b]Ingat!!! lol :penguin: :penguin: :penguin:[/b]
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess.. [spoiler]:arrow: im wondering who's ate duch referring to..=| :arrow: that i was so interested on what daryll had just shared!!i uber lurve kuya!!:wow: :arrow: that i was so dang irritated with fs..they're really gone crazy!!:evil::evil:[/spoiler]
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess.... ill support siz duch on her decision about this thread...yeah this thread is really getting spammy.. :/ i confess i think he really is sick.. he didnt go online tonight... :(

Last edited by kristina16 (2008-08-06 08:35:12)

charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confes that I lurve sis lea's siggie. =):thumbsup: and that our computer is going crazy agen. :disgust: urhmm. It can't do double pres on the keyboard..se the efect! :doubt: :wallbash:
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=ducheszv]i got my eyes on two members already. do not make this thread a chat box. you have YM for that.[/quote] I [b]confess[/b] I feel the same way. The thread's becoming too spammy AGAIN. [spoiler] I [b]confess[/b] I want to kill our PEHM teacher. What kind of a teacher is that pathetic gayish man if he doesn't even accept--or at least, listen--to our suggestions regarding our dance presentation for next Friday's event?! I really dislike people who are very much opinionated--lol. Now everyone in the class isn't excited to do the presentation anymore, since the gayish man insists on having those ancient folkdances, complete with a [b]series of ancient crappy sounds[/b] that he still considers 'music'. [i]For heaven's sake[/i]. :disgust: :wallbash: I also [b]confess[/b] that I don't feel very much comfortable with my "clique" right now. Recently I easily get bored. :/ We're all girls, most of them are the brainy ones from the top 10. They can be fun sometimes, but they're serious and obsessed with homework and projects all teh time and we hardly share jokes. Unlike before, I used to hang out with these two guys and we sit with a different set of people every day--and it's much more fun to hang out with both guys and girls in company. :/ And everyone always seemed to be in a mood to talk and laugh. Errr? Yeah. Well. LOL. [/spoiler]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:01

[ 9 queries - 0.812 second ]
Privacy Policy