• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Bridget
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

I confess.. [spoiler]..That my crush`s ate knows me and OMG,His ate told me that he wants to say to me,"Will you marry me?".OMFG. ..I was super duper hyper today =D[/spoiler]
3m0t10nal
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[align=center][quote]i confess that... im stealing from my mother's [i]"benta"[/i]... coz, we have this lil sari sari store... and i stole [s]some[/s] many of the followng... DING DONG NUTZ COKE ZERO MONEY and most recently been stole is... MAXX RED & YELLOW CANDIEZ!! ohh my gawd!! im crazy about those CANDIEZ... wahahahaha~! sooo.... what am i confessioning about?! that i lurve... MAXX or STEAL FROM MY MOTHERS "BENTA"?! wahahahaha~! LOLZ FOR ME!! ^^v[/quote] [/align]
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=triciabianca]confess taht i loev the new name and new leader of "Eptok Pinoy Scandalers".[/quote] I love you too. hakhak :lol: [quote=deathsiren]oohh wow. congrats to neex. congrats neex :D[/quote] aww.. thanks thanks :redface: :D --- confess i'm addicted at ubuntu. :eh:
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess, congrats Nix whatever is that hahahaha:)
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess,, [spoiler]...I forgot to greet Neex congrats for being the new leaders of The Scandalers. :lol: .Loev the name. ..Idk why my classmates/ka-batches are off.[/spoiler]
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess.. :arrow: im so tired. my hands are cold, my feet are heavy. :wasted: :arrow: i promised myself to do good with my studies. there are so much people who believe in me. i dont wanna disappoint them. :arrow: im happy coz i had good scores in my tests. ill make sure ill stay like this for the rest of the sem. :arrow: i had fun txting time with my dad last night. we talked about dota, boys like girls, mraz's latest songs and john mayer.. :lol: somehow i thought of vitz. :lol: :arrow: im hoping someone is online now. coz i miss her/him. :arrow: im happy for[b] SHIROW and YUNA[/b]!! woooooooo 4months!! time flies!! :wow:

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-08-01 09:22:40)

joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

HAHA. I confess I lol'd. Someone copied the quote in my signature. LOL. I confess... I'm [b]trying[/b] to make a new layie. I have lotsss of layouts put on hold because I'm too lazy to finish them so I really am trying to finish this one I'm making, wuhooo :D :penguin:
_vanilla_ O_o
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i confess again.. :arrow: i remember our corp commander and officers on the jingle.. i was so shocked! :O our corp commander wearing a duster, wig with fake boobs made by water balloons.. he was so funny! i was laughing to the max.. =D and our officers wearing only shorts and dancing on the stage.. i can't really believe it! and a guy wearing only diapers! shocks! i will never forget this day! i still in shock.. :o i hope they will not punish us for laughing at them.. but they are really great.. they are on the first place and the over all champion on highschool.. and we're the second.. :D

Last edited by _vanilla_ O_o (2008-08-01 10:13:02)

Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess taht~~ I always mention SHEET and AMF @ school. Sheet/Amf per sentence. LOL. And.. I have finally memorized teh alliteration of V! (from V for Vendetta; click below to see) [spoiler]Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is it vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified, and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition. The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose so let me simply add that it is my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V.[/spoiler] Long, huh? I started memorizing it last Friday. X3 and OHMYGULLY finally memo'd eet. XX33
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess I'm back since Nicey's also back. lels. :lol: :lol: I confess I was grounded for about a week. hakhak. thank God it's already lifted. :retard: I confess I just polished my nails with black and purple. LOL. :P I confess I miss Ftalk and Ftalkers. [i]how are you guys? :paranoid:[/i]
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]I confess.....[/b] [spoiler] that [b]lucknskill[/b]'s siggy made me laugh. It's funny and cute. that I had lots of excitement yesterday. :o that I miss my lil sis's =|[/spoiler]
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Im very happy today. WHICH IS VERY UNLIKELY. Haha. because we (me and him) are talking. Lols. Im weirrrrrrd. :lol:
unmaskedluke
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess..... [spoiler] im so happy cuz sumone made a vid of me in youtube. :D [/spoiler]
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess I enjoyed BlogTV, I hope my viewers enjoyed it too.
gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I confess that I am getting lazy of school already. There is a lot of work and things to do yet I don't get the initiative of improving my study habits.. haha [lazy dork]... anyway, i am just not in the mood to think about school... I hope i get busy with it on sunday. Anyway, good luck for me.. =|
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]I Confess[/b]: [quote]• I'm currently listening to [i]Take a Bow[/i] by Rihanna. I'm getting in loev with ett. Huwee~ I can't believe it. LOL, my classmates kept asking why did I liek pop songs already. Nyahaha~ Just told them, because I kept listening to the pop songs they kept playing in the class. Well, it's true. Wahakhakhak~ :b • I was so depressed yesterday. Huhuhu, Because I saw both of them in school getting sweet with each other. Waah~ Ouch!! I felt liek I want to die already, seriously. Hahays, I haet ett!! </3 • My couz told me a story about her & her BF yesterday. It was so romantic. I wish that it will happen to me too. Wahakhakhak~ I was so crazy yesterday because of that. XD[/quote]
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess.. [spoiler]..I hate Naruto Arena..It keeps on hanging..Dang![/spoiler]
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess I have many members under my provision. :wallbash:
cronixemo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess that ripway is not taking back my account!!!:disgust::disgust::angry::angry::angry:
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=sugarstyx_x]I confessed that i have been crying easily recently[/quote] sis, if there's anything I could be of help, please do not hesitate to ask for it... God bless you always. Kuya Jie I confess: [spoiler]i am starting to hate the ISP here in KSA, especially their habit of blocking the URL's:wallbash: i miss my family back there in the Phils., hope that they are always fine and healthy..=) i miss the fun in the Music Sec. with bro. jesse, guile & sis hayley:thunder: [/spoiler]

Last edited by jieduck (2008-08-01 14:31:11)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:27

[ 10 queries - 0.444 second ]
Privacy Policy