• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Bridget
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

I confess.. I didn`t see Daryll`s webcam. :(
cronixemo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i confess.. that i didnt see [b]fujiko[/b] today!! im so sad.. i confess that rain is comming again..:mad:

Last edited by cronixemo (2008-07-26 04:01:35)

dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess... [spoiler]i really miz that person! :Dand i'm getting mad coz of my prof (freak) :angry:[/spoiler]
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess.. I really wanna cry.I`m feeling OP already. [sup]Stop Being EMO[/sup]
gemandi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ who? me. miss you too. :lol: confessions. [spoiler] I confess.. ○ I don't know why I didn't go online for couple of days. Haha. Studious [i]kuno?[/i]:lol: ○ I'm soooo flattered in mumi's post on one of the thread here. uber late. :crybaby: sorry & thanks mumi. ○ I'm having fun editing his pix awhile ago. Haha. i can't find ways to seek vengeance ehh. :evil: ○ I think i smell something unusual here. :paranoid: ○ I got =( when i watch the [i]this should keep us all thinking[/i] video. sigh. it reminded me of my sociology prof. :doubt: ○ My pics with shades are soooo :lol:. yakk hanzel, yakk! :lol: :puke: ○ I miss my bride. Honeymoon overdue? :doubt: ○ I haven't take any meal for this day. :o that's why i should be out for awhile. And ohh. I forgot my super uber confession. I'm moving on. and on and on. :P [/spoiler] :penguin:
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess.. This smiley is really funny. | | | \/ [img]http://bluesmilies.eu/heureux/66.gif[/img]
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess that i have to make an [i]iwas[/i] mode to someone.. heheh! And i also confess that im starting to feel scared bout my performance tonight..rawwr!
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[sup]I confess i really[10x] tired & sleepy now. waaaa :retard: ..[/sup] [sup]I confess today is a very boring day :/.[/sup] [sup]I confess i miss my [s]crush[/s] :redface:>>:P[/sup] [sup]I confess i wanna go to "[i]Pesta Limbang[/i]" tonight but i'm tired naa :| ..[/sup]
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess.. I thought FTalk won`t open and It did already.Yey.[img]http://bluesmilies.eu/heureux/51.gif[/img]
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]i confess my mom asked me to accept suitors so i can forget all about him!.. :wallbash:[/b]
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ oh wow. what a supportive mom. haha. my mom doesn't care about my ex boyfriends. and anyway.. i dont want her to meet them.. im not proud of my ex's :lol: -------------------------- [b]i confess[/b] i'm so happy today. i had so many happy moments together with my blockmates and crushuie. [i]good times, good times[/i] :eh: [b]i confess[/b] i just came home from our outreach stuff. im starting to realize how bad it is to live a poor life. im seeing it by just watching my host family. im lucky to have a good host family in our project site.. though it's quite inconvenient to stay in their house (we are required to). but anyway im not complaining. i really enjoyed playing and taking care of the kids :D it was really fun though it was hot. not warm. HOT.

Last edited by deathsiren (2008-07-26 06:55:54)

Deviantangel
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I confess I haven't been posting here for a while. I confess that I'm currently watching Legion of Superheroes and its great. :lol: I confess that Nissin Yakisoba is now one of my favorite noodles. :drool: I lastly confess that I wish that friendstertalk could have more emoticons. :rolleyes: That's all. :D
bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I confess i lold on my GMs lol. haha. sorry to those who received my GMs. im just su su hyper lol :lol: I confess tomorrow is the day =D I confess i loev harbii su su much :penguin:
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote]Nope.Well,I just like the Troy one.I was LOL-ing on the floor when I heard the HSM Bisaya Version.[/quote] You should watch the Bisaya version--I dun remember the titles but I think one of them is called "[b]TonTon ang Paghaharap[/b]". It's all about TonTon and the chorizo. You should watch it on youtube =D:thumbsup: [quote]I confess... I wanna know if Joebz is bisaya or not.[/quote] I live in Bacolod. So yeah. :D I confess... [spoiler] ...that I was :O when I saw my[b] repu count reached 260[/b]. =D LOLLL another error. :lol: ...that I [b]regret[/b] talking to him (via SMS) about our "[i]relationship[/i]". Or rather...what our relationship would turn out to be if I agreed to be together wif him and everything yada yada yada.. Things got awkward (AGAIN) and I made up an excuse to escape from the conversation. I told him I was charging my CP. :| ...that I still don't have something to call [b]ATE Push[/b] yet. :crybaby: And Nela too. And the others. IMY all btw. ...that I [b]lost[/b] my violet bandana. I felt awful (lolwut?) since I've never lost any of my bandanas. I'm fond of collecting bandanas, every color of 'em hiihii.. And now I lost the violet one which happened to be my fave color. *sentimental momentz LOL ...that we took an [b]NCAE pre-test from 7:30 to 12:30 [/b]:o :o It was just a practice test. WTF we don't have any breaks but they allowed us to eat, drink, and even text throughout the schedule. Aheehee. XD ...that I have three [b]little canker sore thingies[/b] in my mouth right now and I can barely eat, talk, or drink properly! I'm also feeling a little warm and dizzy.... Lack of sleep? :D ...that I'm very [b]conscious of my grammar[/b]. :/ Ermm yeah, I think it's obvious? LOL I feel like hitting myself whenever I look back into my old writings/posts--and then I spotted some bad grammar. I feel bad. I dunno why. Errrrr :lol: :lol: ...that I'm [b]really interested in Greek mythology[/b]. :wow: Nah actually I've been obsessed with mythology since I was in grade school. I loev reading about the Greek deities, as well as the Scandinavian, Norse, and Roman gods/goddesses. I loeevvv reading about the stories, especially the fall of Troy and Cupid & Psyche's story. XDDDDD Ohhh and I also loev to read about the constellations, liek Orion, Sirius and the others. :wow: :wow: :wow: Err I'm confessing too much. [/spoiler]

Last edited by joebz (2008-07-26 07:19:22)

eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[quote=deathsiren]^ oh wow. what a supportive mom. haha. my mom doesn't care about my ex boyfriends. and anyway.. i dont want her to meet them.. im not proud of my ex's :lol:[/quote] err..yeah!..very!..but, sometimes, i get irritated!..:wallbash: [b]i confess[/b] i just argued with my irritating neighbor!..urggh!!..:D
eunich
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i confess.. i really[10x] miss and love baby faith :P i confess.. i love tinzy na! :P
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=joebz]I live in Bacolod. So yeah. :D[/quote] Kewl:] @T: I confess. Miss faith`s voice is uber cute.
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[color=#999999][b]I Confess[/b]:[/color] [quote][color=#999999]• I heard Ate Faith's / Misz Faith's voice a while ago. & I really loeved it. Huwee~ I wanna have her voice, LOL. <33 • I'm such a loser. Most people say I'm so boring to chat with. Huhuhu~ Wonder why they have the guts to say that. Hahayss~ Anyway, it's true. I'm just a boring chatter, Nyahaha. XD • Wakaka~ I really don't know what to do now!! I'm so bored. T-T[/color][/quote] [color=#999999][/color]
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confessed im drunks... I confessed i received a lot of [s]nonsence[/s] GMs, :wallbash: [i]nice trip.[/i] I confessed im lazy using my ps... I confessed i want to thanks Louiz , Trixx and linniie for being nice to me. I confessed i want some [i]pulutan[/i].

Last edited by dondon (2008-07-26 08:08:58)

lady_end
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess i'm in love now. :wow: n love w/ the voice of sis faith.. :wow: :o ;) :wow:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:26

[ 10 queries - 0.829 second ]
Privacy Policy