• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

I confess our confe is getting more boring these days~ :/ I confess imma go back to philipines this coming sunday.oh yeah :P [hr][hr] I confess imma [s]quit ftalk now for good.[/s] :paranoid: wahaha.just kidding =D
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i confess.... he deleted me from his friendster lists and still i add him again haha just checkin if he'll approve or not.. but i know what will happen next so... na-na... :/ i confess...that what he did is so... [i]mababaw[/i] for a guy like him... :lol: i confess...im feelin really bad about what he did.... its so not man enough... him, deleting me on his lists just because of the past or i dunno reasons... . :lol: i confess...i just wanted to continue our friendship... coz thats how it started and thats the way it should be.... but he doesnt want to... :lol: i confess... im so mad at him for doin that... hahaha but its funny too lolengz :D :lol: =D i confess ...im not in the mood right now... as in not in the mood.... :| =D :lol:
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]@Ms Aya,[/b] your selling your rank? if someone buy it, it will be costumized for them or its fixed with Smexy Css Queen? just thinking. ;) ----------------- I confess Two indonesean Girl gave me a +repu. haha thanks Yuna (i will not call you [s]nenek[/s] again haha) thanks Kecil Linniie (i hope its ok to call you that hehe) and thanks to trixx, for joining the confe. hehe. I confess i watch deathnote change the world yesterday, and its very cool. but im really confused if "[b]L[/b]" is really died. I confess im not logged in YM yesterday because we visit our couzin. I confess integral calculus is getting harder and harder. i confess i miss all my friends here.

Last edited by dondon (2008-07-22 20:05:09)

Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]I confess.....[/b] [spoiler] that my my lil sis is sooooo gonna kill me :lol: :lol: :lol: run, run, run, run, sis :penguin: :penguin: [/spoiler]
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Confess i really find her interesting. :penguin:
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

This is for my Dad. I find it funny.. I'm weirrrrrrd. :lol: [spoiler]I confess that.. I wanted to try the insurance thing of my Dad's favorite car (50% damage or more, you'll get a brand new one) so I asked my friends to come over one day and hit it with a baseball bat. All the windows were cracked and the car was in total mess. I didnt tell him because I know he'll get mad at me. But hey, they replaced it with a new one, haha. So the insurance is true, yey![/spoiler] Dad, I'm really sorry, ok? Wahahaha.

Last edited by icekandi (2008-07-22 21:45:25)

Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=ducheszv]:arrow: i just made the Student Nurses sa Pinas thread. all RNs/SNs are invited to check it out. :eh:[/quote] [b]Cool....RN - Operating Room Nurse Here..known to be pulling on people's scrubs saying "Unsterile, Out!!!" throwing them out of the OR room =D[/b] [b] I confess that i'm getting active in my FS again...I rarely log in my account but now i'm opening it again to approve friend requests and invite other rockstar members =|[/b] :penguin: :penguin: :penguin:
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i confess that i am so dead irritated with one guy here coz he's claiming my work as his.. rawwr!! i'll start to hunt him down!!:evil::evil:
mama0114
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hay, i confess i didnt go to the office today, im so lazy to go there just to petiks. :lol: i spend all morning housekeeping... i really missed the feeling of having some work out on cleaning and cleaning and general cleaning. i think this sat i will start doing the laundry again. i pity him so much when he was doing the laundry. im not done yet with my cleaning, imagine i happen to remove all 13 CPU's and 6 19" LCD monitors that is rotten under the bed was all covered with dust!!! hay,,, im so tired and i was just having some unwind moments fixing my profile now and having some inquiries in tricks and tuts. i also confess that i already unblocked friendster in ff browser.. that menu>help really is useful haha some sort of reading and following the instructions and i successfully logged into friendster in ff browser :lol:
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess... - i'm not feelin' so good, my connection here in the office is really, really slow...:wallbash: - i really wanted to cheer her up and give my moral support to sis Tinay,,, for whatever she's feelin' right now..:( God bless us all! Kuya Jie
lairhel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i confess i'm getting sick of my bf. he's so effin' busy with dota.. such an addict!.. and he said we can't meet on sat bec. it's their acquaintance party... don't he remember something? monthsary? the 1st month? :wallbash: such a jerk.. if this will go on, i better :penguin: away from him and be single. :/
Kazuki Shikimori
» n00b
1969-12-31

I confess that I've failed one long exam in Chemistry and one quiz in Psychology. Well, I've got no problems in Chemistry even if I've failed the long exam. What makes myself quite bad is the quiz in Psychology. Our prof here is amiable; she's approachable and knows how to respect her students. But she only knows how to give handouts and modules, and she does not explain nor discuss their contents to us students. We only do pointless group works in her class, not knowing that these works that we make are not really necessary in the course. A while ago, she gave us a quiz, and I felt bad not only because I've failed her quiz, but also because I wasn't prepared because of HER. WTF? Sorry if I'm going emo right now. I just have to express my thoughts here. <_<
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess we did it again. Hahahaha. But this time, its my moms favorite car! =D Its not that bad. YET. =D Only the windshield is cracked. Maybe tomorrow we will be hitting the windows and the doors. :penguin: I'm so sorry Mom. I love you. :wow:
KillerKhayzeeTM
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I'm a cream-o-holic. :D
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]huh?? ^ @t i confess im so tired its our campaign week and im one of the officer who will run.. wew so stressful.. :/ [/b]
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

confess if i feel stress-in now =D dont shock or suprised if u feel confused when read moii post :D buut =D im half-happy,half-stress,half-crazee,half-half-half :lol::lol::lol: happy when i know if my senior didnt mad at me but scary when see other senior with their [i]*eye-killer*[/i] lalalala tumoro will be a [b]better[/b] day :D :penguin:
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess.... i love the siggy neil and siz donna did for me ;) i confess.... i had a wound in my left hand and its bleeding argh...
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Confess we didn't really practice at all for tomorrow's role play. :wallbash:
_vanilla_ O_o
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i confess.. im hungry again... and im so tired.. i hate history!
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I confess... [spoiler] ...that [b]meow[/b]'s post made me chuckle :D I think it's the effect of those [i]onion icons[/i], they're really so cute. >_< [quote]think i'm inlove not with myself or with my layouts I can be vain but not that vain zomg I'm proud of myself i'm totally over my ex I can finally see other guys again yiii[/quote] ---and am proud of you toooo meowww :thumbsup: you're finally moving forward :D [quote]I confess imma go back to philipines this coming sunday.oh yeah :P[/quote] ...that I miss Nela. Ayiii are you going to study here for good? ...that since last night [b]he[/b] keeps calling me '[i]bhe[/i]' :O I can't help but laugh :redface: :D aahiihii. :D ...that our schedule is [s]friggin[/s] [i]effin[/i] [b]PACKED[/b]! Weekends aren't any different than schooldays now--we have NCAE review classes in the next several Saturday [b]mornings[/b] and we're gunna have cheerdance practices in the [b]afternoons[/b] until September comes. Then we have to work on this practicum thing for our [b]religion class[/b] wherein we have to help out at our parish every Sunday and have to let the priest/clergy/blahblah sign the paper and pass it to our teacher. Not to mention that starting next month we'll also be having cheerdance practices on [u]Sundays[/u] :o :o WTF. Is this really normal for fourth years ?? :O ...that I'm feeling really nervous about tomorrow. I dunno if there would be enough time for me to perform for our filipino class--which btw is an [b]individual presentation[/b] and we have to wear costumes, use BG music, and present our 3-stanza poem on stage, [i]recorded by a video cam[/i], and with another fourth year section as part of the audience!!!! :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: Wish me luck amff :lol: [/spoiler]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:48

[ 9 queries - 0.907 second ]
Privacy Policy