• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Bridget
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

I confess... I`m looking for a free domain hosting site...Please help :crybaby::wasted::retard:
MiiMiiNEKoO
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i confess that im being a little bored right now coz there's no one awake in here X[
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess i like the attitude of kuya jieduck... dont change ok :thumbsup: I confess i ym someone here. thanks for your time, you know who you are ;) I confess i kill a cockroach flying directly at me, may he rest in peace =(
Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=faelnar84]I`m happy and exited to be movin` to EPS :lol:[/quote] w8 for it sis.. Our GL - Group Leader is not online right now.. :P
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Confess i have nasal problems today. [b]so maybe i won't comment on some violent reactions for now[/b]. :lol:
Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

And oh yeah.. i forgot to confess.. Wahaha.. Confessions I really laughed about the "Philippine Earthquake Postponed?" Lol..LMAO ..
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

addendum to my confession: I confess that... [spoiler] I have suggested a free domain hosting to Bridget, hope she'd enjoy it :D i really appreciate dondon, for he seems to understand me much better...:thumbsup: i appreciate the "frankness" and honesty of aRies...:thumbsup: I confess that i will be online within the next 12 hours:D [/spoiler] God bless us all! Kuya Jie
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[spoiler] I confess taht i hate her too much, she is really annoying, she always ask on different stuffs- arrg~ i dont even want to make friends with her even she always talk to miie. o.O She is such a [s]loser[/s] :rolleyes: I confess taht i loeev mai [b]Neko-Chan[/b] <333 She is really fun and im glad to know her, but still i want to know moar about her. :wow: Also teh [b]Powerpuff Boys[/b], Blossom, Bubbles and Buttercup. They were effin funny and gawd- im going crazy laughing at their names. =D =D I confess taht i miss some of my friends a lot. :( Wooaa~ moii [b]Linnie-Chan[/b] I effin' miss teh chat times, Sankyoo~ for teh Reps though, IMYSVM. :| Hope to talk to euu again. <333 :penguin: I confess taht i agree with Manong Neex/Blossom, some dont really deserve - :ninja: :thumbsdown: [/spoiler]
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=jieduck]i appreciate the "frankness" and honesty of aRies...:thumbsup:[/quote] Woah.. actually my frankness is almost similar to rudeness. haha :lol: but thanks for appreciating it. :D [quote=triciabianca]I confess taht i agree with Manong Neex/Blossom, some dont really deserve - :ninja: :thumbsdown:[/quote] just never mind them. that's life anyway.. :penguin: --- confess my nasal problem is worsening. :wallbash:
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess... I totally told her my age!She was liek, :o:o:o:o
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

leakage, anxiety, guilt, tired, happy, contented, textmate, excited, loved, gossip, etc. ^ these things are totally me right now. :wallbash:
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess.. I thought ate Weng was in EPS :D
cassiopeia
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[spoiler][b]i want to confess that im really sad on whats happening here in ftalk. many changes especially on the egroups. i was you know a bit :o :o :o to found out that my group..change name again. the first time it happen is that when it suddenly changes into elite. then changes the leader. you know at first when im searching for hunkies on the list. i was kinda. :o :o :o and :( :( :( to found out that it wasnt there. thought it vanished. because people now.become busy because of studies. or works etc. then to found out.it only changes name. then i became =) =) =) again.that it is still existing!thank God. but what i dont believe is that it change it's leader. in hunkies.it was sir LH.when i returned. it was sir dale. a bit lonely but yea!its alright. since his also a good leader. you know. then i think i wasn't visiting the egroups. a couple of weeks.from now. you know a college student is always busy. especially me.im just a freshie! im still adjusting on the new environment. then i only visited it. today!then again i was.:o :o :o to found out again that my group elite is not on the list again for the second time. then i browse and open all the groups.and yea! i found out my group there. it was alchemy explicit already. and again changes its leader.it was sis tinay already. though i really admire ate tinay. i was bit confused on what was happening. i miss a lot of page in our group..and i cant find time to read all those hundreds of pages. due to many research works. haiszt! i miss a lot my former group..though not all is active. but almost a quarter of the group was there. joining the conversation. but now? it was not that active. i miss the fun times.the spamming day. i always remember the singing contest. the conference. miss you all!the members. what was happening to ftalk? it wasn't like this before. ftalk before is very lively!full of active people. but know.ftalk is very sad.kinda. it wasnt happy unlike before. maybe because all people now are busy with their studies. and yeai understand cuz im one of them. but why dont we try to maintain the activeness of the forum! for a time.this forum became my home. and i learnes a lot from this forum. if it doesn't exist i think i wasnt able to customize my friendster. i owe ftalk a lot. so im a bit affected on whats happening. miss the old ftalk. :cry: :cry: :cry: im really sad. [/b][/spoiler]
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=`mizeL]leakage, anxiety, guilt, tired, happy, contented, textmate, excited, loved, gossip, etc. ^ these things are totally me right now. :wallbash:[/quote] lulz dai.. :lol: apir! i confess.. :arrow: i was absent today coz i didnt wake up early!! :wallbash: :arrow: i had fun in our GA woooott.... but the nsg idol presenters are :puke: << agree dai weng? :eh: :arrow: i sat beside my crush :redface: or he sat beside me :lol: :arrow: im having fun in our confe tonight!! :wow: :arrow: i removed someone in my YM list. :rolleyes:

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-07-19 12:25:02)

Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=aRies04991]just never mind them. that's life anyway.. --- confess my nasal problem is worsening.[/quote] Blossom, hope you'll be ok. =( [quote=ducheszv]i was absent today coz i didnt wake up early!![/quote] Same here siszy duch :lol: Actually mine was just an Make-up class. :| [spoiler] I confess taht some where posting and posting with just one confession, L0L. no offense but some were just non-sense post. Increase Post Count. :smoke: I confess taht i loev my new nickname, L0L~ Twiz :lol: Buttercup calls me taht way, he is teh one who thinks about it. I just said 0h-kaayy~ since i dont want to choose a n.name for myself though, :lol: I confess taht im looking forward at EPS conference, =D i think it will be fun and i was liek- WTF? :O when someone was effin crazy for being so excited- L0L'd i think its her first ever conference. :rolleyes: I confess taht i really miss some of my inactive friends~ Amff... :wallbash: DARN~ hope they'll get online. :| I confess taht im worried with my [b]Neko-Chan[/b], she told us taht she have some health problems, hope she'll be ok same as with Blossom. =( [/spoiler]
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: i wanna go back to wednesday, and wished i didn't cut class just to go to gateway, where in the end, we just went from there back to Manila city hall o_O lolness. how i wish i didn't told my parents that i'm part of EM, they were soooo crazy teasing me to death a while ago when they saw me at the EM portion of gma7's JS. :penguin: but i still looooove to be a part of EM. we're gonna rock manila! wooo~!
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I confess I'm having a good time chatting wif him right now. :D
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ Oi ehem Joebs :eh: -- [b]TOPIC[/b] I confess that something was wrong wif muh YM =| Teh program just quit automatically. Haha -- I confess I'm so excited for tomorrow :eh:. Wakaka. It's Integration Day. Haha. I can't wait to meet muh old friends there :crybaby::thumbsup:
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess.. I had fun playing that game,Uma :thumbsup:=D
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I confess: [spoiler]I really appreciate the constructive comments of Ephe to my profile:thumbsup: Those comments will truly help me to improve much, much better.. Thanks!:thumbsup:[/spoiler] God bless!

Last edited by jieduck (2008-07-19 13:24:52)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:45

[ 10 queries - 0.670 second ]
Privacy Policy