• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

darylldelfin
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]i confess[/b] :arrow: t's ben a hard day for me .. i joined a new group at friendster and my friends were boosted .. can u beleive dat ? LOL .. i actually deleted anonymous friends .. hehe .. :wallbash: :arrow: linkers are filtered . well .. that isnt new .. at least we made it in one month .. :eh: :arrow: i liked the new look of cbox.ws :wow: :arrow: i also liked the new look of imeem and slides .. :wow: :wow: :arrow: i love my piglet so much .. :wow:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i confess.. :arrow: that triciabianca talks liek us .. love = loev .. :lol: the word effin .. :eh: loev you siszy.. the wakakak~ and the LOL'd wakakaka~ =D :penguin: :arrow: im a bit tipsy :lol: :wallbash: :arrow: i cant hear a thing in our confe. dang headfones :wallbash: :arrow: i studied neurologic function for 2hours then was plucked out of my room by my hs classmates for a night out :retard: :wallbash: cant say no though. amf :wallbash: :arrow: i had fun coz i havent spent a dime =D
cklahrckiey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i confess i am an addict in this game called [url=http://cabal.com.ph]Cabal[/url] i don't know why im getting addict at this game...hehehe but it is fun though...mah boys and i hang out in there we even created a guild called [i]Bulingit[/i] in Mercury Server :lol:
gemandi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I confess.. [spoiler] ○ It's been a :o night for me. hehe! Many things revealed. Oh yeah, Finally for the first time [sup]i think :rolleyes:[/sup]he became untimid. He owned up things that he really wants. *Sigh* - Too bad, that is only for his own good. :doubt: ○ I made a new friend. Haha, Hello & Goodbye friend. :P ○ My nose is still running. :penguin: :wasted: ○ I'm really hoping for great day tomorrow. ○ One thing I learned this day, "[i]If plan A didn't work out. You still have 25 more letters"[/i]. So don't loose hope. [sup] crossfingers [/sup] - Plan B on the go! :wallbash: ○ I should be off right now. But I can't let this day last without posting & letting it out in this thread. =( [/spoiler] [b]OUT![/b] [img]http://smileydatabase.com/s/846.gif[/img] [u]EDITED.[/u] [i]forgot to end spoily. hmf. hanzel = lost. :paranoid:[/i]

Last edited by gemandi (2008-07-18 13:46:38)

nina123456
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=ducheszv]that triciabianca talks liek us .. love = loev .. :lol: the word effin .. :eh: loev you siszy.. the wakakak~ and the LOL'd wakakaka~ =D :penguin:[/quote] :penguin: i really loev our own dictionary siz duch.. hahahaha.. (CLASS-S) i confess i LOL'd hard with shirow coz of what he is planning to do when teh earthquake happens.. :disgust: :lol::lol: epic winrar shirow!!!11!!1! and i confess i am totally relieved coz THERES NO EARTHQUAKE.. hahaha.. and i LOL'd when i watch teh news that many students did not attend their class,, coz they were also [b]paranoid[/b] about teh earthquake. hahahahahaha:lol: i thought it was only meh!!.. whattt??? hahahahaha :lol::lol: :penguin:
--pUshnIt08--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[align=center][i][b]-- Start Of Confession -- [/b][/i][/align] I confess, Im sooooo sleepy right now that my eyes are even closing in front of my pc :wallbash:, I dunno wats up with me..I was hyper awhile ago,,maybe cause i took a bath this evening and went straight to my sis' rum to play,, I got sleepy there..I wasnt suppose to be ol,,but my mareh txted me,,and i was thinking of [b][sup]him[/sup][/b] too..Lols,ive had days/nights wer i had slept for only 2-4 hrs but i wasnt this sleepy,,today i had 5-6 hrs of sleep,,and im uber sleepy.. I confess, unlike partner,uma and jobz, i dont hate hannah montana..I hate miley cyrus for those risky behaviors she has right now..But i dun hate hannah, i loev that show :lol: I was in :redface: moed, [b][sup]he[/sup][/b] went online early,,but now, imma logout early..I really dont want to..But my eyes are closing :| :wallbash: ~~ anywy, imma go.. :penguin: [align=center][i][b]-- End Of Confession -- [/b][/i][/align]

Last edited by --pUshnIt08-- (2008-07-18 14:52:00)

♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[color=#999999][b]I Confess[/b]: [quote]• I'm mad like crazy. L0L. My friend kept copying me! Hair styles, acts, friendster style, fashion statement, etc. Arrgg! L0L. I need something to calm me down now. :wallbash: XD • I hate it! My photoshop isn't working properly. Sigh. Hope it will not be like that tomorrow or else. L0L. • No one wants to chat with me in YM! Huhuhu.. I'm totally bored. Well, I'll just do my Friendster. • He doesn't want to talk to me & I don't know why. He told me that I'm so bored to chat with. Ouch! My heart's falling to pieces. L0L. XD[/quote] [/color]
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[spoiler][quote=cklahrckiey]i confess i am an addict in this game called Cabal[/quote] Lol yeah. Cabal rocks! \m/ [quote=--pUshnIt08--]I confess, unlike partner,uma and jobz, i dont hate hannah montana..I hate miley cyrus for those risky behaviors she has right now..But i dun hate hannah, i loev that show :lol:[/quote] Aw yeah. Its Miley Cyrus :lol:. Lol amf. [/spoiler] -- [b]TOPIC[/b] - I'm so happy cuz' today is our 5th monthsary :redface: - I really really LOEV my hair. Amf :crybaby: I know i said this but i really loev it. I always wished to have a brown hair and POOF! I got it :lol: - I loev my sig =D - I'm excited on this coming Integration Day on Saturday :eh:. Amf. I hope I'll not get wet liek last year :wasted:

Last edited by 사랑해요UmA_loVe사&# (2008-07-18 15:08:43)

Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]I confess.....[/b] [spoiler] that I was not able to log onto the internet for almost 24 hours and I missed Ftalk that even though I was not able to connect to the internet, I was able to sign into YM....does that make any sense? =| that because I was able to log into my YM, I had a good time chatting with some people (you know who you are) =) that I'm probably gonna drink again because now all of my chatmates are in bed or have no electricity =| that we're having another really bad thunder/lightning storm here and I'm probably gonna lose my net connection....[b]again[/b] :mad: [/spoiler]
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess that my 6 weeks holiday starts right now!! Yes right now!! Woop! Woop! [img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/69.gif[/img]
_rapidoh
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=' 'eMokIdD]I confess that my 6 weeks holiday starts right now!! Yes right now!! Woop! Woop[/quote] wow.. nice tol ... [quote=사랑해요UmA_loVe사랑해요]TOPIC - I'm so happy cuz' today is our 5th monthsary[/quote] aww.. nice im hapi 4 u pet .. hehe:eh: nice avatar.. sooo cute.. @ topic finally i finishd my vidz :cool: feel so nervous =( :paranoid: thats it im goin 2 bed chillax and sleep .. laterz...
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

@siz uma: thats nice happy 5th monthsary ;) i confess my pc's back lolz... ahehe it was fixed last night...am glad kuya abe fixed it... i confess i want to go to smart's office @ moa haha...secret =D :lol: i confess its sis shy's bday today!.. i confess... im moving on.. :) i confess i dont want to be in a relationship muna... ;) lolz
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Uma: Happy 5th monthsary. Bratinela and Harvii: You guys are really inlove wit each other ayt? @T: I confess.. • I hate him.He was supposted to call.Dang! • I`m so exited for my baby bro`s [i]bunyag[/i].
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]I confess[/b] that I'm bored out of my mind, and you all know what that means..... [spoiler] Yep. :rolleyes: I'm cracking open my first beer of the evening. =) [/spoiler]
nina123456
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess i cant stop LAUGHING at rapidoh's video.. sorry my.. but i cant help it.. :lol::lol::lol: :penguin: its very touching coz he dedicate it to someone.. but i LOL'd soooo damn hard when i heard my own VOICE.. :lol: coz it doesnt rhyme with the beat .. :lol::lol::lol: :wallbash: sorry my my my my.. hahaha.. :penguin: but the video is really touching..
sHy19
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

→ i missd posting here n the forum :lol: ... coz now i jz lurk around, most of the tym → i envy ate shika coz she's goin to RP ...me wanna go too =( → i wanna see rap's vid, i 4gt to ask him the link wen he mentiond that to me earlier :lol: → i miss lots of peeps & my friend's saying/askn for me to go home jz makes me a lil mor frustrated coz my plans are alwys barred by others :evil: → im thankful 4 my net frenz ... they'r so thotful :D [align=center][b]------- confession complete -------[/b][/align]

Last edited by sHy19 (2008-07-18 23:15:25)

butterfly_lady_08
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i confess that i got ill because of too much smoking and im avoiding those now

Last edited by butterfly_lady_08 (2008-08-19 23:17:02)

Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[i]I confess - i love this day.. dang! :wallbash:[/i]
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[spoiler][quote=ducheszv]that triciabianca talks liek us .. love = loev .. the word effin .. loev you siszy.. the wakakak~ and the LOL'd wakakaka~[/quote] Wakaka~ :lol: I loev you too siszy. ILYSM. :wow: [quote=사랑해요UmA_loVe사랑해요]- I'm so happy cuz' today is our 5th monthsary :redface:[/quote] Heypii Monthsarii sis! :D Gudluck :thumbsup: [/spoiler] [spoiler] I confess that im [i]effin[/i] loev laughing at teh powerpuff boys, [b]Dondon[/b] was teh first person to open teh topic about that powepuff boys thingy- :lol: I confess that Mamu is still not online yet, she's still [i]Im on SMS[/i]. IMY. I [i]effin[/i] miss our chat and teh singing part- :| I confess that i loev you 2 siszy Duch. :wow::thumbsup: [/spoiler]
fis.ms
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]I confess ... [/b] :penguin: [spoiler] :arrow: my reactions from 7pm yesterday to 4 am this morning were as follows ; [quote][img]http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j276/tina_0205/monkey%20emoticon/khi3a.gif[/img]...[img]http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j276/tina_0205/monkey%20emoticon/khi1k.gif[/img]...[img]http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j276/tina_0205/monkey%20emoticon/khi6f.gif[/img]... and [img]http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j276/tina_0205/monkey%20emoticon/khi7h.gif[/img][/quote] :arrow: I couldn't get enough of [i][b]barney[/b][/i] yesterday. :retard: :arrow: I don't know what to think so I'll [b]again[/b] be apathetic :lol: :arrow: I think I'm going [i][u]nuts[/u][/i], am I back to being moody again =| :arrow: I want to go back [b][i]THERE[/i][/b]. =( :arrow: I haven't signed in on msn for 1 week :O :arrow: My bro and I can do the [i]thingy[/i] now :lol: [/spoiler]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:23

[ 9 queries - 0.630 second ]
Privacy Policy