• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i confess [spoiler] i dun wanna speak in immature peepz hir... [b]do ur own business monkey! [/b]:evil: dun talk if u dun hav 2 say. dun act if u dun hav a helpful/right act. dun post if u dun hav 2 think,suggest or 2 post! gaah... pm pm pm... daahhh! [/spoiler]
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

^ 2nd warning for you two. Pls read the title. [b]bhebhiej[/b] pls PM him if you have a reply to his post bro. i dont want flames in this thread again. okie? [b]topic[/b] i confess.. :arrow: i liek him but its complicated. =|
--pUshnIt08--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[align=center][b][i]-- Start Of Confession -- [/i][/b][/align] I confess,, Grrrrrrrrrrr I have limited time to be ol today..my sis's sched was changed,,in the afternun until midnight shes out..so probably Id be out later haha..=| Lols i also confess these past few days,,well not few i mean the other day,yesterday and most likely today, I feel that i havent been online for a long time..I dunno,its just seems weird =|,,lols and many people arent online..hhahaha..i wonder wer are they? :lol: ,, I feel like i havent been in a confe for days :| I also confess, Im getting addicted to white,, I wana buy white glasses and shades..I mean, I find the [b][url=http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm106/Vincent_Micheli/willy.jpg]Willy Wonka[/url][/b] shades kewl :lol:,well, not exactly that,,but like the one kanye west and paris hilton wears, the big white shades and i also like a no grade glasses,, so i cud avoid my eyesight to get worse..and black makes me look smart :lol: (wooooooooo lies lies lies :lol: )I saw a chinese boy wearing a super kewl white glasses,i wana snatch it :lol:, i cant find a cute white glasses yesterday! :crybaby: [align=center][b][i]--End Of Confession -- [/i][/b][/align]

Last edited by --pUshnIt08-- (2008-07-14 03:40:51)

Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=ducheszv]i liek tokio hotel's Dont Jump. Angeli's right. They rwock \m/[/quote] [b]Awesome ^^ \m/ Here's the german version of their music video "Don't Jump"..They sound cooler in german ^^[/b] [b]I like the part when Bill saves the girl :P[/b] [youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=Of98nxjdQ50[/youtube] [b]I confess that:[/b] [b]:arrow: I'm having problems accessing Ftalk lately :/ :arrow: I won't be online too much coz i'm really busy in the real world =|[/b]

Last edited by Angeli_7 (2008-07-14 04:26:17)

Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]I confess[/b] I'm having a bad f****n day and night.....and I blame it on my decision to not get drunk today :mad: [b]I confess[/b] that I don't care what anybody says...I'm getting drunk tomorrow. :eh: [b]I confess[/b] that you can call me an alcoholic if you like....but at least I'm a happy alcoholic and not a pissed off sober guy. :disgust: [b]I confess[/b] I'm going to bed now :retard:

Last edited by bhebhiej (2008-07-14 04:29:15)

ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess they will see that old new cell I got lately. It's somewhat tricky how I got that room hahaha[img]http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/4386/bwahahayi2.gif[/img]
black_eLjOy
» Banned
1969-12-31

i confess that.. i don't like what i am feeling right now.. and i am worried with how my classmates act this days.. i admit that we have problems but in the few days to come.. it will intensify.. i think.. but i want to think positive.. ;)
BitterxSwit
» n00b
1969-12-31

i confess.. [quote]i wanna have friends here in ftalk.[/quote]
nicey
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ i can be your friend.. :D anyways, i confess that i really don't wanna go online because it makes me sad.. it reminds me of friends here..huhuh.. i really missed posting at this forum.. :crybaby:
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess.. [spoiler]I`m very busy now cause I have lots of requestors. ;)[/spoiler]
Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I Confess i am waiting for faelnar`s header ;)
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]i confess[/b] i had a terrible [b]day[/b] both to[b]day[/b] and yester[b]day[/b]. LEL. too much [b]day[/b]s [b]i confess[/b] i watched The Warlords at the movies yesterday. [i]maaaan[/i] i regret it. i knew i should've watched Hancock instead! :wallbash: The story was not so good, seriously :disgust: [b]i confess[/b] im too lazy to continue writing my major essay. But they're giving me back the strength by liking my thesis statement, so i guess i would make it a good one. for the sake of my grades and my well-being. haha :lol: [b]i confess[/b] my newest [b]local[/b] celeb crush is [b]not[/b] a chickflick choice or a teen crush material but who cares.. i crush him.. i :wow: his eyes. and i fall inlove [i]everytime[/i] with his smile :lol: :lol: he touched my celebrity-crushing heart. lels. obsessed much?. :lol: :lol:

Last edited by deathsiren (2008-07-14 07:08:42)

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^me also want to watch hancock.. ;) [spoiler] i confess... this [b]girl [/b]keeps on viewing my multiply site .. :lol: why whats wrong gurl?? :D hahaha =D :lol: :D i confess...im really [b]laughin out loud lookin at her pics[/b] ,[i][b] their pics[/b][/i] @multiply haiz.. i dunno why i cant stop > :D :lol: i confess... i really want to watch [b]hancock[/b]...haiz.. i confess....its very disapointing Ms. Philippines didnt make it to top 15...oh geez..[i].sayang..[/i] [/spoiler] :lol: ;)
fis.ms
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]I confess ..[/b] [spoiler]:arrow: I didn't attend my salhis class :redface: :arrow: The IT teacher found something really weird when he opened the server :lol: :arrow: I have another IT seminar thingy on Friday ! :wow: :arrow: I found it funny how my friends started to see the [b]other's[/b] true colours. :retard: :arrow: I am [i]drunk[/i] ... stupid [b]B.I[/b] friends. :wasted: :arrow: I wish the prelims would just start tomorrow... :( :arrow: I met new [i]people[/i] ... in the chorale thang ... :redface: :arrow: I'm gunna go to SM on Friday ... gah I can't wait :lol: [/spoiler]
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess im inspired in Joebz and Forsakendoll's siggy, that's why i create also. ahihi. I confess im hungry, but theres no food yet. i will eat later. hayzzz I confess my Prelim will start at july 16, i hope i can pass the exam :rolleyes: I confess i miss my friend Tinay and Lois ;)

Last edited by dondon (2008-07-14 07:43:21)

forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=dondon]I confess im inspired in Joebz and Forsakendoll's siggy, that's why i create also. ahihi.[/quote] [color=#848284] You don't need inspirations from us :lol: All your siggies are good im practically drooling hihi [b]I confess[/b] ...i think i'm confessing too much lately in this thread :/ ...my new siggy is [b]loev[/b] (Hope it will last another 3 months :lol:) ...I loev sizley's post in this [url=http://theftalk.com/t38453-To-A-Special-Member.html]thread[/url]. Very heart warming <3 awwww. I loev you too sizley ! ...that I'm taking a longer time than expected transferring my files to FileAve because I'm fixing the layies and updating 'em at the same time [b]*exhausted.exe[/b] ...I miss making [b]lip singing videos[/b]. I wanna make a funny video again hahaha :lol: (mebbe tomorrow.. :penguin: ) ...I'm wondering if i can post harmless pics now since admin did that in SnF hmmm.. *scratches head. ...that I'm a good friend --you can expect me to do lots of [b]cute random things[/b] for you but if you cross me my [b]anger[/b] is [s]terrible[/s]. [/color]
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]Dondon[/b] Damn it--I'm loeving your new siggy! :o :wow: :wow: It's Eru-sama! :wow: :wow: Aww I wanna show it to my L-obsessed friends! They'll drool. Can I?!? Hahahaha :lol: Random confessions of some weird stranger lolz: [spoiler] I confess I really have to watch the [i]L: Change the World[/i] movie. It's been weeks since I told myself to watch it. :drool: I was kind of surprised to see him visit the cafe this afternoon. He used the PC next to me and sent IM's thru YM--even though we're sitting right next to each other lol. I couldn't..uh..participate in the confe because of him lolz. :lol: I confess I'm pressured! Lol. Damn we have so many homework and projects to finish. Right now I'm busy looking for some science article so I could make my essay--I really wonder why I didn't do this sooner. :disgust: Oh yeah: computer addiction lol lol lol. I also confess I wanna read those loev stories in the Literature section (I visited it yesterday).. Thing is I'm not so good at..err..understanding Tagalog stuff (wow and I call myself a Filipino). I find it awkward to read a story which has two languages--and smilies. But judging from the comments the stories seem so overwhelming. I've scanned a few stories and chapters and I've really grown to liek Kim's works and her plots. :wow: I wish I had a mind liek hers. It's been a LOOOOONGGGG tiem while since I wrote down some stories for myself. :D :/ And...I confess I'm spending too much tiem again on this site. I really have to work on my essay AND install this darn JAVA programming CD for our computer class. :disgust: [/spoiler]

Last edited by joebz (2008-07-14 08:46:53)

♥brains&beauty♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I confess: [spoiler]I'm running out of confessions to make... :/[/spoiler]
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess I miss him na.
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=forsakendoll]You don't need inspirations from us All your siggies are good im practically drooling hihi[/quote] ahaha.. really? ow common. thanks ms "smexy css queen" hehe. I just want to experiment, so that's the result hehe :D anyway, i also like you siggie's. [quote=joebz]Dondon Damn it--I'm loeving your new siggy! It's Eru-sama! Aww I wanna show it to my L-obsessed friends! They'll drool. Can I?!? Hahahaha[/quote] hehe Sure Sis Joebz hehe.. you can share it. you know what? at first, i thought your a guy hehe. thanks for appreciating my works. i also like your works,;) ---- [b]I confess[/b] i will eat nah, see you soon. [b]I confess[/b] im happy with my eGroup member :D

Last edited by dondon (2008-07-14 09:09:05)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:23

[ 9 queries - 1.037 second ]
Privacy Policy