• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[color=red][b]I confess [img]http://i32.tinypic.com/30cm3gp.gif[/img]I'm very tird and bored [img]http://i32.tinypic.com/30cm3gp.gif[/img]I want to sleep [img]http://i32.tinypic.com/30cm3gp.gif[/img]I am happy thet our periodical test is finished [img]http://i32.tinypic.com/30cm3gp.gif[/img]I'm happy that my friends had already uploaded our pictures in baguio in fs..! [img]http://i32.tinypic.com/30cm3gp.gif[/img]I was 'kinilig' when I saw my crush today!! [img]http://i32.tinypic.com/30cm3gp.gif[/img]I want to be a pilot today!![/b][/color]
marjanpatrick
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[spoiler] I confess I'm still sick. :wasted: (I think this is the 4th day.) But I still attend my classes. ( I dont want to miss one lesson.) I confess I hate Thermodynamics as much as I hate Chemistry. :thumbsdown: (Vector analysis = :thumbsup: ) (Differential Equations = :thumbsup: ) [/spoiler]
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess im happy today... ;) haiz... la la la la la.... but im not in love otei?! im just happy... la la la la... :lol:
~+yan.yan.o9+~
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]I confess..[/b] [spoiler]- I'm beggining to hate this day... but i dunno why.. :wallbash: - I don't get him/her.. and damn, it hurts.. - I'm still waiting for some of my friends to text me.. - I'm feeling guilty for her... ugh! it's soo effin' complicated.. - I hate what I'm feeling right now.. seriously. - I wanna get drunk.. - I wanna punch everything.. - and I confess, I'm in a really f*cking bad mood..[/spoiler]

Last edited by ~+yan.yan.o9+~ (2008-07-17 06:27:31)

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

@jieducK: yeah im sure youll gain friends here ;) @siz yan: why.. whats wrong?! :( :O i confess...i like siz kim's ava.. :wow: prettyness.. i confess... i hope siz yanyan..will somehow feel better...na.. I dont want her to be mad...:/ =(
~+yan.yan.o9+~
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]@Ate tinay- it's complicated sis.. but i REALLY appriciate that you are there for me... yabue sis.. =| I somehow feel better [i]na[/i].. thanks sis.. I confess...[/b] [spoiler]I love music.. soundtrip mode to cool me down.. inhale, exhale.. [/spoiler]
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess... [spoiler]i'm starting to gain friends here... still trying hard though...=)[/spoiler]
black_eLjOy
» Banned
1969-12-31

i confess [spoiler] that i miss sisz thinay already.. huhu! super! also i wanna confess that i am nervous in the outcome of our elections tomorrow.. goodluck to me.. ;][/spoiler]
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=forsakendoll]that i thought Deviant was read as "devayant" -- nak xavier told me it should be "divyant". :lol:[/quote] Lol. i also thought it was read that way until my brother corrected me. ;) @jieduck: that's the spirit. we know it's just a matter of time and effort before you'll have a lot of friends here. i'll be one of them. --- confess i didn't review for tomorrow's exam.
lairhel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i confess it's been a week since my last post here.. i got busy with my life... [spoiler] i confess these are the happenings of my life... thu- pc broke, hard disk not detected. fri- no technician available, no net. sat - at school. sun- grandpa passed away. mon- problems at samch tue- sister gave birth wed- still at hospital taking care of baby aya. thu- bday of bf, processed the discharge papers of my sister and burial of grandpa. whew! that was so tiring.. but at the end of the day, i often smile whenever i see the pic of my baby niece..[/spoiler] [spoiler][img]http://photos-p.friendster.com/photos/77/38/10768377/1_652634827l.jpg[/img]isn't she cute.. baby juliah kate lauren [/spoiler]
jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess,. uhm confuse right now and kinda busy doing layout requests
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=aRies04991]@jieduck: that's the spirit. we know it's just a matter of time and effort before you'll have a lot of friends here. i'll be one of them.[/quote] Thanks Aries for the support... 'm glad to have you as my friend as well. =) @topic: I CONFESS: [spoiler]i'm starting to feel comfrotable in this place... God Bless![/spoiler] :thumbsup:
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=aRies04991]confess i didn't review for tomorrow's exam[/quote] same here.. haha =D ---- [b]Start of Confession[/b] [spoiler] I confess im hungry. i will eat soon. I confess im still confused in yuna(deathwish4MCRfreakdude).. i dont know if she can also speak tagalog. hehe I confess i have a pimple on my nose, i hope it will be gone soon. [/spoiler] [b]End of Confession[/b]
Cagalli47
» n00b
1969-12-31

i miss my bud..
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@Jieduck: don't worry, ftalk is a friendly community after all. though we still can't avoid having miscommunication here. @kuya don: you should be reviewing right now! hahaha --- confess i'm being self centered again. :wallbash:

Last edited by aRies04991 (2008-07-17 07:48:10)

mama0114
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i confess... i supposed to be half day leave today but due to some reasons i happen to have my whole day in the office. my superior called me confirming if all my turn over was done properly and of course i told him that i have updated all task and records already and have my turn over last tuesday. and he granted my request re urgent separation from the company yehey! i supposed to have my last day on august 5 yet i was given a chance to go in the office until next week only... yehey! i had my celfone bat empty since 9am today and until now its still off, i have no plans of recharging it till tomorrow haha... i was planning to wear skirts tomorrow yet i will be meeting one of our company franchisee to reconcile some unpaid bills. hmmm kinda nervous coz it will be my first time to meet clients personally that i usual have conversation only thru phone. he again confronted me about the other guy's pm. well if he will start again with that issue, then i will start also confronting him about all the things he was doing behind my back, the text messages that he was hiding from me and the ym account that he happen to change passwords and even some accounts that i can no longer access because he changed all the passwords! if he will push me then i will fight back! he shouldn't have to confront me on some things because i will throw all those questionings:evil: over him!
triciapink29
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I Confess That Its been a long long days past.. that i didnt make some layyies and share here.. i think im gonna make one gudluck to me..
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess somtimes i felt liek they are not my real friends. They ignore and so on and bla bla bla. Maybe it is because im a [b]THAI[/b]. Lol it is better to leave and face it =| Well amf. Why should I continue being in teh place where nobody is giving attention. </dramatism>
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[color=#999999][b]I Confess.[/b] [quote][b]1.[/b] I feel so bad about myself. I left the Rockstars & I don't know why. Sigh. I know that they're [kind of] mad at me. =( I really really really feel bad about myself. What kind of friend/co-grouper am I?! Sigh. [i]Message for them:[/i] Hope you guys aren't mad at me. But if you really wanna be mad, it's okay for me. I'm really sorry. Just a personal problem/reason. Sigh. Gomenasai. Hope we're still friends. I'm really a bad group member. I know that your think that way. Sigh. But it's alright for me if you guys are. IMY. =( [b]2.[/b] Today was a very boring & hard day. We had an Achievement test today & there's a big Algebra part, which we didn't even study about yet. Sigh. It's really hard. & While it was break time, it was so boring! We're not allowed to chit-chat with our seatmates & friends & we are not allowed to play around. We were just sitting down, staying quiet, not doing anything, etc. Sigh. I really felt sleepy! XP [b]3.[/b] I missed him very much today! He was so far from me. First time to be separated in seats from these past few months. LOL. I'm so addicted! Ghad. XD[/quote] [/color]
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

confessions confessions... siz uma: dont feel that way... you shouldnt feel that way... if they dont see yer worth then maybe theyre not really friends?? anywho..am still here.. i yab yu :redface: :wow: ;) cheer up! like this oh > :D =D :lol: i confess i miss siz eljoy and chai already.. =( haiz.. :( amf.. i confess im glad kuya jie and i are friends already.. feel at home kuya jie.. ;) i was trying to add you in fs but dunno yer eadd =( i confess...im happy... my friend/sizzie enz "angel" and i finally got the time to talk to each other...its been 2-3 yrs? since we had our last chit-chat...and that was still in fs....ahehe now were gonna revive our long lost friendship in Multiply...geezzz i miss her so much.. and talking to her right now makes me want :crybaby: huhu...

Last edited by kristina16 (2008-07-17 09:01:55)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:23

[ 9 queries - 0.995 second ]
Privacy Policy