• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

I confess.. I enjoy PTC, haha. I'm getting addicted already. (: I ate my sister's Smores. Yummy! =D
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

I confess.. I`m crazy wit my YM status. :lol:
fairy_98
» n00b
1969-12-31

i confess that its mah bday 2day!!! :arrow: [b]HAPPY BDAY 2 ME!!![/b] i confess too that i just know now that ate (tauruslady) is not logging in here coz of her status. i also heard that she has an argument wid somebody here. well that's life. Sometimes even a healthy child has to be sick too =( im sorry 2 my ate... but i think she's pretty fine now that she finds new world to live in =)
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=faelnar84]I`m loving Troy and HSM Bisaya Version[/quote] Have you heard of [b]Benjo[/b]? Dunno the title actually, but they did some dubs on [i]Troy[/i] (which I seriously think is not appropriate since the movie is copyrighted and all but who cares the video[b]s[/b] are very funny lmao) =D I confess I need some [i]EFFIN[/i] sleep. Seriously my eyes look horrible. I sleep at 11:30 PM since Monday and now I'm exhausted--and tomorrow I still hafto to wake up at 6 and get to school on time for the NCAE review classssss :o :wallbash: :wallbash: Talk about hectic schedule.
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=joebz]Have you heard of Benjo? Dunno the title actually, but they did some dubs on Troy (which I seriously think is not appropriate since the movie is copyrighted and all but who cares the videos are very funny lmao) =D[/quote] Nope.Well,I just like the Troy one.I was LOL-ing on the floor when I heard the HSM Bisaya Version. :lol: @T: I`m so effin damn sleepy.I don`t wanna sleep yet xD.

Last edited by faelnar84 (2008-07-25 11:28:49)

lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess my retdem went smoothly but still i'm concerned about my grades. I haven't seen them yet and it's making me paranoid. Tsk.
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess.. I`m broadcasting my webcam in YM =D
darylldelfin
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess i saw the poster above me on cam .. :wow: she saw me too .. haha ... =)
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess.. Daryll is so handsome. :wow:
darylldelfin
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

wieeeeeeeeeee ...ur kiddin .. hehe ... it was my 1st tym to show myself to anyone at the forum actually ..since i viewed u 1st .. LOL .. im kinda shy .. hehe .. :rolleyes: i confess faelnar84 is so preety . :wow:
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^Aww,Is that true? @T: I confess.. I`m happy for Nela and Harvii.
cronixemo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess that daryll said to FU that we view his ym.. but he closed his cam...:D
darylldelfin
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=cronixemo]i confess that daryll said to FU that we view his ym.. but he closed his cam...:D[/quote] it's because it's sleeping time 4 me .. :lol: i confess im online for 18 hours already .. LOL .. i cant blame it .. i have nothin to do .. i on;y have 1 subject every fridays .. :lol:
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess... [spoiler]i have an exam tomorrow... i miz all mah sistah here... and all mah friends here are gone.... :cry: dunno why?! but i'm happy coz of blah blah blah... :D[/spoiler]
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

So many cam viewings today [img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/43.gif[/img] Same here. Ahaha Anyway. I confess that when teh people viewed my cam awhile ago. HELP! Ahaha... I mean many many people were viewing my cam and they were saying uma youre so cute and so on ahaha I was liek [img]http://www.yenta4.com/msn/emoticon/Tuzki/yenta4-emoticon-0034.gif[/img] well haha... i wasnt able to reply most of them =D =D =D

Last edited by 사랑해요UmA_loVe사&# (2008-07-25 13:27:13)

duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess i.. :arrow: went out with my hs friends tonight, and i was really wasted. :wasted: :arrow: dont wanna be drunk again. [b]ever[/b]. :wallbash: :arrow: appreciate tricia's PM. thanks for being concerned siszy. ily :kiss: :arrow: finally thought things out and made a decision.. :rolleyes: :arrow: hope my kambz is off this weekend. i wanna make "chikka" with her :lol:

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-07-25 13:30:05)

Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]I confess.....[/b] [spoiler] that I'm.....that I think I really hate myself and I'm just really tired, tired of all the sh*t, tired of it all that I don't even feel like posting anymore today. that I think I'm signing out now. [/spoiler]
mama0114
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i confess its really hard for me to find some sleep now that im waiting for someone that i dont know if will still come home or not. he text last night after office saying that he will be out with a guy friend. i dont want him to go because of my reasons, concern i can say that he will be out of the haus the whole night. he never tried to reach out of my reasons why i didnt want him to go somewhere. when i called him on his fone, he never answers. i called him so many times but he never answer, when he answer the fone, he told me that he was already in his friends place, i ask him whats the occassion why he needed to have some bonding with that friend of his and he cant give me a good reason, i was so mad and angry telling him that he's so insensitive, that my feelings dont matter to him anymore, he doesnt give any damn concern on how he was hurting me. i ask him again his friend celfone number and he never give it to me. is he really with that friend of him or he's with another woman? darn i was thinking too much! and now, after one text i received with a one word with a "?", i was still calling him again and again and he still never answer. i send him message asking him why he didnt gave me his friends number and he never replied to me until now. he is really not with that friend he told me he's with right? hay... i really want to cry because of anger but i think it will just be a waste of tears. as i told him on our last talk on fone, i will just be fair for him from now on, do his things and ill do mine also... this is what he really want? hurting and cheating, shame and disgrace? i will NOW give it to him.
cronixemo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess :arrow: that i have to sleep now.. my eyes getting smaller...like japanese or chinese eyes!!:lol:
:+:DominiK 521:+:
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=사랑해요UmA_loVe사랑해요]So many cam viewings today Same here. Ahaha Anyway. I confess that when teh people viewed my cam awhile ago. HELP! Ahaha... I mean many many people were viewing my cam and they were saying uma youre so cute and so on ahaha I was liek well haha... i wasnt able to reply most of them =D =D =D Last edited by 사랑해요UmA_loVe사랑해요 (Yesterday 22:27:[/quote] oh.. lucky you... -------- I confess i went swimming today! shhh! dont tell uma-chan! :paranoid::lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:48

[ 9 queries - 0.561 second ]
Privacy Policy