• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]I confess[/b] that I wanna join the [b]"Amateur Singing Contest"[/b] in our town! =):thumbsup: but i need so many requirements.. I miss my [b]mom[/b] so much. And thank God she's gonna go home this Saturday.weeeee! =):thumbsup: I become moody at all times..and I dunno why. Maybe, because of some things that are so unfair for me. :cry: I confess that I crush [b]someone[/b] in our school but he crush someone else. :crybaby: I'm so sad. :( Emo Mode for now..cruckzz... :penguin:
camilleo8
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]I confess[/b] [spoiler] ...that i was shocked to see some rockstars member before joining EPS i mean [i]"The Scandalers"[/i]. Ohh, i dont need to mention there names- and who am i to care? :rolleyes: Ahoho~! Welcome guys. Stick with the group ok?! :thumbsup: ...that i miss my previous schoolmates. Uhh! But then Lasalle was damn nice! Ateneeoo rox moer. =D Peace to all those DLSU. :P ...that i was like :| when my crush text me. :redface: She never text any girls before! Ahohoho~! I lhuv my life. :wow: ...that i miss [b]Hoshi.Nanak Tricia.Mareh1.Mareh2.Manong.Mareh3.Dondon[/b] Uhh~! and ofcourse [b]LOOIS[/b] Harhar* :penguin: [/spoiler]
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I confess... [spoiler] ...that I can't open up my YM. My computer hangs whenever I open the window thing. :crybaby: ...that I miss having YM conferences wif the Class-S. I miss them all effin baaad :crybaby: ...that this day is really very...boring. And bland. [/spoiler]
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

confess =D rilly laughing hardly when seeing dondonnut webcam :lol::lol::lol: swear!! his face rilly funneh =D i can see it everyday =D but he stop it :P wahahahaha =D i still laughin until this time =D he's uber funneh =D
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]i confess[/b] :arrow: i skipped my afternoon classes just to practice the song that we are going to perform this saturday afternoon..:lol: :arrow: i am really really happy because finally..a senior student asked me to be his date this coming saturday..:lol: [i]rock night[/i]
nina123456
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=angeli718]i confess.. that I'm gonna watch the concert of vanessa hudgens here in vancouver, canada.... the gatepass is only $12 and the concert is free.. weeee....finally..i'm gonna see my idol..haha..hope I can take a picture wid her...[/quote] i confess envy envy envy.. :penguin:
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]i confess im kinda nervous fow ma try out of taekwondo in San Beda tomoro hohoh :lol: confess also i mizz ma beshie sooo much =( [/b]

Last edited by 'AphrOdiTe' (2008-07-31 08:07:12)

angeli718
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=nina123456][quote=angeli718]i confess.. that I'm gonna watch the concert of vanessa hudgens here in vancouver, canada.... the gatepass is only $12 and the concert is free.. weeee....finally..i'm gonna see my idol..haha..hope I can take a picture wid her...[/quote] i confess envy envy envy.. :penguin:[/quote] haha don't be envy nina..
gemandi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

confessions [spoiler] ○ I'm soooo =(. emo mode activated. i can't blame myself. So many things happened this day and this past few days. pressure. pressure. pressure. :wasted: I'm really thinking if all this hardships will be worth it in the near future. I never thought that this would be this difficult. weak hanzel. [i]wicked sick.[/i] =| ○ Lots and lots of sentimental documents[sup]*excluding the toots* [/sup] here in my pc were now resting in peace. goodbye memories. [sup]*waves*[/sup] ○ I am so flattered on faith's post in a [url=http://theftalk.com/t38453-p2-My-Message-To-A-Special-Member.html]thread[/url] here. Thanks sooo much, xota. [i]That's what geysh are for..[/i] Love you two! Next time, tinay & i will sing for you too. bwahaha! be ready mumi. :lol: ○ I'm nervous bout my grades in stats[sup]*will be given tomorro'*[/sup] and in other subjects as well.. [sup]*nailbiting*[/sup] ○ I just started reading J. Arnold's [i]Cries from the heart[/i] book. And the first chap is a :thumbsup:. ○ I am starting to hate people who are too good. [i]too good to be true. [/i] :paranoid: [/spoiler] :penguin:

Last edited by gemandi (2008-07-31 11:06:00)

darylldelfin
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]confess[/b] [spoiler] ripway is not answering me .. :crybaby: anyways ... ♦i changed my ff3's theme .. i like it black actually .. haha . :wow: ♦my gf got smallpox and i dont know what to do .. :crybaby: :crybaby: ♦i accepted 1oo friend request just this day .. :eh: im getting friendly . :lol: ♦i now got [url=http://i34.tinypic.com/2ebe250.png]7000[/url] viewers for this month .. coooool .. :cool: [/spoiler]
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]I confess.....[/b] [spoiler] that I feel no better than I did in my last confession, if not worse, and I really deeply regret something that I did. [/spoiler]
angeli718
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess.. I have a headache right now...ouuuccchhh
tiny-well
» n00b
1969-12-31

I confess... I already finished my thesis chapters 1-3... Yipee.. And i'm so happy about it... :lol:
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ congrats sis. :D ------------------------------ [b]i confess[/b] im finally done with all my obligations to clinch this term. just one more left. [b]FINALS[/b]. but i'll make it.. -- talk about optimism :lol: [b]i confess[/b] im poor when it comes to load. i dunno. i just feel like there's no need for celfone load when there really is :lol: [b]i confess[/b] im so happy coz our political party won!. STRAIGHT! yay! [b]i confess[/b] i call one of my crushes [b]lizard[/b] and i think you know why :lol:
cronixemo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess that ripway is making me crazy...:mad:
micah_km
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i confess that i'm dreading the day that my dream would be real... :crybaby: i confess that i eat a bar of Hershey's even if im not allowed to because my dentist said so... :evil: i confess that im excited to go to school today coz i want to see my crush...:redface:

Last edited by micah_km (2008-07-31 22:15:49)

xionrei
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center][/align]O M to the G[align=center][/align]:norose: :disgust: Muh secret ................uhhhmmmmmnnnn :( "i know itz over but i still dont knw how to let go" =| kya khit it hurtz tira tira pa rn wat dah i wish nga mhlog aq sa iba pero xa p rn waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa asar :evil: [hr][hr][hr] [quote]2. Don't use language other than English (except in Regional Boards).[/quote]

Last edited by deathwish4MCR-freak-dude (2008-07-31 23:58:05)

aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=xionrei][align=center][/align]O M to the G[align=center][/align]:norose: :disgust: Muh secret ................uhhhmmmmmnnnn :( "i know itz over but i still dont knw how to let go" =| kya khit it hurtz tira tira pa rn wat dah i wish nga mhlog aq sa iba pero xa p rn waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa asar :evil:[/quote] Please be aware that members are required to post in english here. try to read the rules, and try not to violate them next time. welcome to ftalk btw. :) --- confess i'm loving [b]ubuntu 8.04[/b] now. :eh:
unmaskedluke
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess... im becoming more super duper uber lazy......
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]i confess[/b] i just heard sis faith's voice today.. at my yumz aya's thread. :eh: ooohh.. i love her voice sooo much :wow:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:43

[ 10 queries - 0.818 second ]
Privacy Policy