• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Linniie
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i confess [spoiler] i feelin so happy and sad now =D u get it what i mean? if no no prob :P coz i feelin so crazy ryt noe :| [/spoiler]
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Confess i don't want to go to school tomorrow if it'll continue to rain this hard. :wallbash:
unmaskedluke
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess..... im so hapy cuz i got a new speaker for my pc. the bass was so damn cooool :eh:
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ oh wow. congratulations :D ---------------------------------- [b]i confess[/b] i got pissed with my sim card. there's some problem with the stupid line and maaaaan. i dont want to go back to prepaid!. :crybaby: :crybaby: this needs to be fixed right away :penguin: [b]i confess[/b] i stumbled over a lot of little misfortunes today.. [i]*sigh*[/i] im feeling really unlucky these days :disgust:
airies
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[spoiler] [i]i confess..i dont have uniform for tom.and i dont want to take the exam. i dont have anytime for now to review. :evil: waaa... i HATE MY SCHOOL. i confess.i dont have bf since birth.NBSB~! i CONFESS i mis my mom. :crybaby: [/i] [/spoiler]
lakeflower
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ok here's mine sometimes when we watch cartoons we see this characters running or walking straight into glass walls right, then we have a good laugh at their stupidity, well not anymore, just last week i went into one of the offices near the biggest mall in the phils, i got pissed off coz the guards gave me a run around, so ii was walking so fast toward the entrance, then the same guard i was pissed about grabbed me ..... because i was gonna walk directly into one of the glass walls, that really embarrased me:crybaby:
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[spoiler] My confession is in the next spoiler [img]http://www.anikaos.com/040-onion_msn_smilies/onion_msn_smilies/onion_msn_smilies-22.gif[/img] [/spoiler] [spoiler] I confess that i was late, one hour and thirty minutes this morning because i overslept. Well i can't sleep at night alrdy! all because of that effin NOC shift. My circadian rythm is ruined. No more homeostasis in my life. Now i can't sleep again. And my class tomorrow is 7 am. Hoho! [img]http://www.anikaos.com/040-onion_msn_smilies/onion_msn_smilies/onion_msn_smilies-11.gif[/img] Can it be die time now? [/spoiler]
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess I screwed up my domain. Lol. I'm doing my best to get it back. =|
cronixemo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess [spoiler]i have to sleep now coz my mom keeps on reminding me me...:angry:[/spoiler]
eizarg
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]i confess[/b]: im starting to love him..:wow: i really do.. and i dont know if he loves me too.. wanna cry..:(

Last edited by eizarg (2008-08-03 12:24:23)

Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess my father just bought an internet card ohohoho :lol: -- I confess i see so many PMs about overlay :o -- I confess i have a feeling that Onion A.K.A. Dadaoli is invading teh forum [img]http://www.yenta4.com/msn/downloads.php?dl=yenta4-emoticon-0007.gif&name=dadaoli[/img]
nina123456
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess,, im talking to my bf right now but it feels liek talking to a zombie.. [url=http://cinta.kaskusradio.com][img]http://cinta.kaskusradio.com/onion/smiley/pueh.gif[/img][/url] he's changing.. [url=http://cinta.kaskusradio.com][img]http://cinta.kaskusradio.com/onion/smiley/depressed3.gif[/img][/url]
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]I confess.....[/b] [spoiler] that I LOL'd about something on page 301 :rolleyes: that.....just.....nevermind LOL again. :rolleyes: [/spoiler]
nina123456
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I CONFESS,, this is my 400th post.. [img]http://blog.roodo.com/onion_club/04a97f13.gif[/img] lol im too lazy to post.. i just post here,, in confessions and egroups.. lol
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]I confess.....[/b] [spoiler] that on the previous page Nina confessed how much she misses her bf and now she's confessing that talking to him is like talking to a zombie. :/ What the...? :P that I barely make any posts anymore except in my group and in here (like Nina). Think I'm getting bored with Ftalk. =| that I wanted to get drunk last night but decided not to....but I'll make up for it tonight. =) :lol: :rolleyes: that I'm trying to learn how to use Gimp (you didn't tell me about Gimp, Nina). :rolleyes: :P [/spoiler]
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]I confess:[/b] [spoiler]That I am online that I'm confessing again and again... that I don't know what to confess... and that's all I'm going to confess for now.[/spoiler]
angeli718
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess.. -i have a slowww.. internet connection..:( haha - i hate myself 4 saying no 2 a cute guy.. :cry: haha.. i really hate it..
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess: [spoiler]that I just subscribed to the topic "Confessions only" that I am again confessing. that I don't know why my confessions are all with the word confess. [/spoiler]
yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

here's my confession..tsk tsk tsk [spoiler]i had bf when i was on grade 5..ahahaha[/spoiler]
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess.... [spoiler]That the next confession will be a real one... that I joked about the confession above:D[/spoiler]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:07

[ 9 queries - 0.271 second ]
Privacy Policy